Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Thread: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

Re: Eric Pearl's Reconnection.

I just wanted to add that I didn't read the book. I've heard interviews with Eric Pearl, but I had no idea what to expect.

see you guys in Nov then???
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

yarp

woohoo!
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mishell
    I just wanted to add that I didn't read the book. I've heard interviews with Eric Pearl, but I had no idea what to expect.
    Tell me more! Did you go to a Reconnection seminar with Pearl, or one of the people he transfered the energy/state to?
    When I read the book I had some stuff happen, and I actually used it with my mom, (I read the book and saw him on Youtube doing his thing) and then other stuff happened in my life that made me so busy I actually forgot what I had experienced.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

I went to one of the reconnection practitioners from Eric Pearl's website. She took the seminar at the beginning of the year. I don't know for sure if Eric Pearl was at the seminar she went to, but it seems like he must have been. She seemed a bit star-struck.

He is going to be at the seminar I'm going to in November. I'm very anxious to see what it will be like to be in that energy for a whole weekend. My session was only 40 minutes or so. I told the husband he should have a session too. 80 € for a mystical experience isn't bad.

Blog Entries

Sounds good. Let us know how it goes. I'm sorta interested, if I get over myself.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Today I called a Reconnective Healer and scheduled a session for September 25th.

After I got off the phone with her, I had a fascinating experience which lasted for about an hour. I haven't even had the healing yet!

My vision seemed to change inexplicably, and I blinked so little that my eyes got somewhat dry, because I didn't want to miss any of it...I kept seeing small white lights appear and disappear, and they were different, more intense, than the ones I usually see at night, which have a more gentle quality...they reminded me of the vortexes of light I see in the sky sometimes when I'm really relaxed. In addition, my phosphenes went nuts (phosphenes is the medical term for those blobs of color you sometimes see when you close your eyes.) I saw them even with my eyes open, and when I closed my eyes they were just going nuts. I felt rushes of energy through my crown, and the energy had a different quality than the Pleiadean or reiki energy I was used to; it seemed somehow lighter in color. I would guess it was the color light blue? But I'm not really sure. It felt very gentle and really good.

I actually called the gal back and told her, and we talked for about another 20 minutes, and I felt like I'd known her for a long time. Definitely looking forward to experiencing this.

The night before last I had a dream that lasted all night long. I was with a group of beings and they were showing me how to use this reconnection energy to create things out of this air. In the dream they were helping me create a bottle of chili sauce (because the night before I left mine out all night and it had to be thrown away). I had the bottle formed, and it had chili sauce in it. But then I got to the label and somehow talked myself out of being able to do it. The whole thing evaporated and when I got up there was no chili sauce.

Neo Guest

What a wonderful co-incedence.

I am reading the book at this very momment.

After I finish and after having read Templars experiences I myself may book a "healing".

Thanks all.

Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast