Quote Originally Posted by SP3
Actually it isn't that hard at all,

You do need to practice, a partner who will practice it with you regularly. You will also need to meditate...I don't know if it was easier for me because I meditated allot but it helped me see the thoughts which weren't mine as well focus my own. It works 2 ways, sending and receiving. Meditation helps with focusing on a single thought because your mind tends to wonder or change what you are focusing on which sends mixed messages to the receiver, which you visualize the image or the feeling in the other person. They do the same to you, but you have to clear your mind and the first thing that pops in is their thought or feeling. Those ESP cards are helpful, 5 basic images you could draw on a piece of paper. I sucessfully did it more than 20 times, I did a test once in philosophy class and got 5 out of 5 right...

You may not like it when you develop it by picking up thoughts and feelings of others. If someone is ill, you'll feel it...if someone is spazing out you'll feel like spazing out. I misused it in High school...which was understandable considering my age. That is why I stopped after I tested it out of what it could do and proved to myself it was real many times I quit. I didn't see the point, unless I was a healer...which I am not. Don't misuse it...bad karma

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...made me feel guilty. It was like something knew what I was doing staring back at me or like a robot obeying a command.

Now that is intresting.
Thanks for your advice, and I give nothing (that is I do not give you anything) in return apart from the aforementioned typed out thanks - and that is the "thanks" I typed out at the begging of this paragraph.
There is no disrespect meant to you here when I say/command/affirm.
You will keep away from me in all ways.