Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to learn telepathy?

John Guest

Re: How to learn telepathy?

Quote Originally Posted by Timotheus
    i rather think that telepathy isn't learned at all. one merely wakes up to the fact that it is always in effect.
    Hi Tim,

That may be so however I think differently. I am in the process of teaching it to those who have the appropriate motivation.

most thoughts or streams of thought may seem original to the unawares. but, in reality, by one's own resonance (vibratory emission) thoughts and streams of thoughts are attracted to the thinker.

the point of telepathy isn't so much to be able to read other's thoughts, but to be able to recognize your own in amongst the bombardment of incoming like vibration.
    I would agree, most of us are not mindful of our thoughts. Which ones come from advertising, which ones from those around us, and which ones are authentically ours. The ones that are ours may also come from a high vibrtional understannding for from a sourse of distress and anger.

truthfully, when one is awakened one need not read the secret thoughts of others, nor would they want to out of respect for their own personal privacy. for, upon other's own spoken or written disclosure of thought everything secret is known, though hidden to them between their lines.

conduct discloses true character. all have negative thoughts they keep secret, yet it is their character that keeps them from expression of bad qualities. we all fall short of the mark i reckon.

tim
    I use telepathy as another form of communcation. I am not interested in knowing what another does not wish to share with me. The few examples where this is allowed to happen is when a person's Divine subconscious sends me information that is involved in that person's highest good. It is done for a reason and not to provide dis-respect for that person's personal privacy.

John

newusername Guest

Quote Originally Posted by John
    It is not that easy to explain. I have a web site that covers some concepts and encourages some exercises.

The intent to know anothers thoughts is like getting off on the wrong foot. You need to think in terms like, how we are all connected and involved in each others well being. That energy resonates with others and encourages communication.

John
    I'm not into manipulating others, more intrested in building my own arsenal against the scum that are after me.

newusername Guest

Quote Originally Posted by VioletImagery
    Hello newusername,

It depends on what level of their mind you want to get information about. Most of people's more superficial thoughts and even a lot of their unconscious ones can be gleaned by subtle cues in context, inflection, body language and by using your intuition (and you probably read these cues quite well already without thinking about it, the trick is just to pay more conscious attention). John is quite right that to understand someone on a deep level both requires and incites compassion and a feeling of connectedness. Just my two cents here.

--Kelsey
    Yea I see what you mean. As in it's been going on in there all the time but one has to start to take concious notice of it.

newusername Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SP3
    Actually it isn't that hard at all,

You do need to practice, a partner who will practice it with you regularly. You will also need to meditate...I don't know if it was easier for me because I meditated allot but it helped me see the thoughts which weren't mine as well focus my own. It works 2 ways, sending and receiving. Meditation helps with focusing on a single thought because your mind tends to wonder or change what you are focusing on which sends mixed messages to the receiver, which you visualize the image or the feeling in the other person. They do the same to you, but you have to clear your mind and the first thing that pops in is their thought or feeling. Those ESP cards are helpful, 5 basic images you could draw on a piece of paper. I sucessfully did it more than 20 times, I did a test once in philosophy class and got 5 out of 5 right...

You may not like it when you develop it by picking up thoughts and feelings of others. If someone is ill, you'll feel it...if someone is spazing out you'll feel like spazing out. I misused it in High school...which was understandable considering my age. That is why I stopped after I tested it out of what it could do and proved to myself it was real many times I quit. I didn't see the point, unless I was a healer...which I am not. Don't misuse it...bad karma

Also, something else...I tapped into something unusual...I still don't understand...people’s unconsciousness or higher self...very strange...made me feel guilty. It was like something knew what I was doing staring back at me or like a robot obeying a command.

Now that is intresting.
    Thanks for your advice, and I give nothing (that is I do not give you anything) in return apart from the aforementioned typed out thanks - and that is the "thanks" I typed out at the begging of this paragraph.
    There is no disrespect meant to you here when I say/command/affirm.
    You will keep away from me in all ways.

SP3 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by newusername
    I'm not into manipulating others, more intrested in building my own arsenal against the scum that are after me.
    What do you mean? and how will telepathy help?

It's a natural gift to a large extent nurtured by instinct and life experience.

I’m not talking here about telepathy in literal sense, but about judging people and weighing their reactions. It’s far more important than reading their minds or trying to influence them, as in this case you do not know what to expect, and what could be fun in the beginning could turn to tragedy later on.
    The key is take life openly, without prior thought or judgment. Do not make acts, just be what you are. Laugh to the funny and accept the miserable as it is.

Live the child in you, in other words.

I’ll not lie to you and say that I can “judge and weigh” people instantly, but after a short time, I can really expect their actions and reactions.

By the way, this gift (let alone demonstration of telepathic power) can make you very unpopular.

Is it wrong to use telepathy in gambling games like poker?
    I'm interested in developing my psihic but I am also a compolsory gambler

Quote Originally Posted by west12
    It isn't as helpful as you would think. People rarely think in complete sentences, and it can be difficult to distinguish between what they are seeing and what they are fantasizing. Then there are the natural defenses in place for reasons of privacy. Most people don't really want to be an open book. This is heightened during gambling, when people are intentionally controlling their thoughts to avoid having everything show on their faces.

I'm interested in developing my psihic
    Good idea. Learn to meditate. You may need to work on something physical like yoga or tai chi so you can train your body and mind to be able to sit still. At first learning to meditate can be really boring.

but I am also a compolsory gambler
    We all have our stuff that we are working through, even after having years of experience. You might want to be aware that patterns of compulsion can grow stronger when you start doing energy work, meditating, doing yoga. Anything that increases your energy tends to energize everything without sorting between the good and the bad. When you start to challenge yourself in new ways it can add stress which also makes controlling compulsions more challenging. You may want to get help with this first. Get your life balanced, to give yourself more opportunity to do your inner work.

John Guest

Hi West12,

Telekinesis is what you want to learn, not telepathy.
    http://learn-telekinesis-training.com/index.php

There is a universal law "harm no one, do as you wish". If you can use your skills in appropriate ways, you will be fine.

John

Blog Entries

Wrong by whose standards? Right and wrong are judgment calls. It's not illegal, certainly.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast