Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: How to learn telepathy?

Alaskans Guest

Re: How to learn telepathy?

If you judge a person, you cannot see how a person really is because your judgement will cloud the truth.
    Meditate, observe controll observe. Then identify what you observe.

I dont even fully trust myself with the power, not sure we should talk on open forum about the closely related practical skills. (though I would like to!)

Kinda sucks being (novice) psychic on a site of psychics. I am fanatical about not saying the wrong things so I spend a lot of time composing my posts and my thoughts. What I think in the process isnt always what I want to say, and people pick up on that. Its like editing a letter written with a pencil over and over and having a terrible eraser that wont erase. And it goes the other way too, I sense stuff from other people and feel like im feeding into thier erronous path of thoughts just by witnessing it, to wich I feel guilty if I fail to resolve it for them. BTW John is legit, hes got a level of tranquility that I havent seen before, it must be easy to see everyones thoughts in a pool that calm.

Smile revival apology and some input

first my unreserved apologies for reviving an old thread (I've been going over spades of threads regarding the very same subject but not much advice in terms of exercise or "how to" came up.

over the past few days I've been looking up how to get your telepathy going and strongly disagree with the following (I hope this helps some) :

*Relax your physical body : total manure , I've passed on messaged sitting in a cramped car with an elbow jousted in my kidney.

*Meditate/Tai chi/etc etc : again disagree , I've my energy body and energetic health has a whole was WHACK out of shape and I could be receive and send yet still.

*telepathy can be done distantly : maybe , but I've noticed there's a "range" , the greater the proximity the greater the flow of non-verbal communication (I've heard that people locked out of a house shouted and shrieked out for help and it was heard) , I don't scream , talking politely works fine for me.

*You're a step ahead if you can pass telepathic messages : absolute total bovine refuse , sometimes it turns on , on it's own and your entire ambient area can hear your private thoughts.Sounds like a lot of fun no?.

I hope this helps if you're trying to acquire the skill , it culls out some of the "Facts" that didn't apply to me.

Im still searching intently on what are the key ingredients in telepathy , so please if you're in the know , share you information as it would of help immensely.

Quote Originally Posted by newusername View Post
    I am very intrested in learning how to read the minds of others does I wondered if anyone would care to share how they do this?

Thanks in advance
    Generally... information on telepathy and clairvoyance can be found in jainism.
    One of the 5 sources of knowledge in this system: sensual knowledge, valid testimony (scriptures), clairvoyance, telepathy and omniscience.
    There are two types of telepathy:direct telepathy and complete telepathy...
    they say that direct telepathy extends to two or three soul births.
    Maximum for 7-8 past or future levels of existence.And complete telepathy minimum 7-8 soul births and maximum incalculable amount.

But honestly.... in system and cosmology of jainism, I am not very good...Hm...
    But for sure this is not another episode of "Mentalist" or "The Dead Zone",
    but there are common things....

I would give a link to the texts .... but all my posts about prana, akasha, kundalini are removed....even if I do not give links....
    Oh....well....I'm offended....
    I mean this is an attack on the freedom of speech and free press....

Blog Entries

The attack is in the eye of the beholder. Are you a member of the press? You can easily give a title and where it is, without the drama.
    If I go to your house, and I start telling you how things should be, do I have the right to impose what I say to you? You're in Robert's house, and by becoming a member of this forum, you agree to abide by the rules of the forums, which are spelled out for you in various places, including my signature, making them easy to find.
    When I join a forum the first thing I do is read the rules.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    You can easily give a title and where it is, without the drama..
    Well i can't?!....
    I mean i am writing a message...and it does not appear...
    Hm....still moderated?
    (most likely this message will not reach either....)
    Oh well....
    Or I wrote a message and it disappeared....
    (Hm....I do not give direct links ....I mean h***)
    Oh well.....I can’t say what book I read in childhood...in connection with the topic....?
    Oh dear.....

But i get it...This is some form of emptiness or akasha chronicles....?

P.S. but rather, this is a repression against the freedom of speech...

Blog Entries

The template pre-moderates, it's not a conscious decision by a human.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler View Post
    The template pre-moderates, it's not a conscious decision by a human.
    interesting.....
    something like artificial intelligence.....?
    which does not let me? robots...
    okay, I've already forgiven everyone....

I was not much offended... I suspect...

Quote Originally Posted by newusername View Post
    I am very intrested in learning how to read the minds of others does I wondered if anyone would care to share how they do this?
    In opposite to how it is shown in movies, tv series, or fantasy books, it's a very complex and vast field.

Because it touches everything - literally.

The telepathy, and channeling, in general is simply the ability to receieve, interpret and recognize vibrations - at certain level.

You can receieve much, MUCH more from a single human being than just what is (s)he thinking of at the moment. Don't limit yourself, start where you feel you are already receiving things from other people, even if it seems not too advanced. This is the way to go in my opinion, rather than imposing on self anything you might heard about it.

Warning here: telepathy is actually being open - to ANYTHING that may come to your mind. You need to be very honest to yourself, as it might become a burden more than of any benefit.

Here is how I learned it:

To realise that my mind was being read. Then I read it back. Some of those thoughts were not just mine.

Energy work is great for the psyche, in all of this. It veritably enables pure meaning, not just all of the "this is the normal mode" sort of believing. It is as though energy has a purer essence than ordinary things. Communing more intimately with Spirit.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast