Thread: anyone else with recurring theatre dreams?

selfknowing Guest

anyone else with recurring theatre dreams?

I just realized, after waking up this morning, that my dream was one that I have probably every 3-4 months or more:

I'm leaving an old style movie theatre, with the rows of cushy seats and dark inside. Sometimes it's a movie but often it is a speaker we are going to hear. Usually I can only remember leaving though. And often my friends are there. The dream I had last night was SO real. I wish I could remember the themes...

Has anyone else had these types of dreams and do you think they represent some kind of astral learning? I had never analyzed them until I started reading about AP and the astral this past year. Now I'm wondering... I also have occasional dreams of leaving auditoriums from hearing speeches or going to the next speech. Any other interpretations? I'm not very good at interpreting yet.

thanks, Kelly

Timotheus Guest

Re: anyone else with recurring theatre dreams?

selfknowing Guest

I agree, we have to constantly self check for arrogance, and not blindly follow the crowd.

I usually shy away from participating in groups in real life because I don't like to be constrained by their views or decisions. But in these dreams, it's the relationships with my friends in the seats that I remember. It's like I'm a teenager again and joking with them and patting them on the back. We all seem to be younger looking too- in our early twenties. Maybe because nowadays I'm so busy taking care of the kids and married, so I'm not touchy friendly with guys like when I was young and single. I think for me it's not as much about groups as relationships. We've moved around the country and I miss a lot of my old friends, just talking and hanging out. Perhaps that's part of what's spawning my friends in the audience.

Or perhaps we're buddies in the astral and attending classes together...

Blog Entries

Actually I find this very interesting.
    I find that dreamstate lessons are something we all go through when our unconscious life becomes more conscious, and eventually you 'graduate'. I don't know what comes next, because I did it and now I hardly get them anymore.
    Tim, you're the only person who became conscious in them and decided to terminate them on your own terms, so to speak, that I know of. Unless others have and I have never heard of them. Which really is not that surprising. There's a lot I've never heard about.
    Selfknowing, I have come to believe the theater dreams are symbolic of the realization of the 'unreality' of what happens to us here- how contrived it sometimes seems.
    In my case it also seems to indicate that my preconceived notions of how things should be are as fake as the things I think are real- which can be depressing.
    Tim, I 'sort of' agree with you on the Ascended Master' thing, btw. and almost beside the point.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

selfknowing Guest

cross posted with CFT--

I've felt that this world was contrived in many ways for a very long time, but I think I'm owning up to it nowadays.

Timotheus Guest

selfknowing Guest

Yes, sounds like good advice.

I took some time for myself for some classes and reading the past few months, and now my health is feeling better as well... I definitely don't want to be one of those parents who feels like their life is empty and without purpose when their kids grow up and move out. Definitely not...

Timotheus Guest

selfknowing Guest

^^ Not a problem. I'm not easily offended either.