Thread: Weird sensation when trying to sleep

Weird sensation when trying to sleep

Hi,this a strange question which has puzzled me for most of my 31 years.As far back as when I was 4-5 years old when I used to be in bed waiting to fall asleep I used to be able to make my perception of the space around me behind closed eyes massively expand,making me feel like I was shrinking at a super fast rate,this used to result in me feeling like someone had just made me jump and then I'd be back normal again.As I don't think in the split second this all took place I had any kind of perception of my physical body I'm wondering if I was able to move into one of the Focus levels or similar.I've wondered if it could have been "The 3D blackness" I've heard so much about.
    I've no idea how I came about this,but it made me curious and I used to play about with the sensation trying to do it without making myself jump,but never could.Probably before I was 10 I'd forgotten all about it and it wasn't until I found Astral Dynamics about 5 years ago and started to learn about altered states of mind that I remembered and began to wonder.
    So ,how do you go about trying to relearn something you did as a child like this? The only clue I can give you on how I did it is that I just used to "let go" and jump into the space behind my eyes.I'm hoping that relearning how I did this would give me a stepping stone towards further sucess.

Regards

Mark

Re: Weird sensation when trying to sleep

G'day,

As a child, your experiences indicate that you were having OBE's, and OBE related perceptions and experiences.

As for regaining them, I highly recommend my new version of Astral Dynamics, which has just been released. This shows how to work with your higher self, using affirmations and energy work, to develop or regain OBE ability. See http://www.astraldynamics.com/home/inde ... Itemid=109

Robert