Thread: possession

possession

I been trying to get into this forum for days but something kept stopping me get sent a key.

Well im finally here and ive come to ask for help from robert bruce.
    I got your book today Rob and it underlines some of the things that have been going on.
    I think I maybe possessed as well as some people in my family.
    I have been troubled for about 4 years now. Since then everything bad that is not possible has gone wrong. I have been hearing voices during that time and have even been institutionalised but i knew the whole time i was not a schizo that what was going on was spiritual not psychotic and the drugs they gave me utterly ruined my life.

I read the part of the book on types of negs. I think i have seen and felt them all including the spiders, the ets and the fallen angels. They have done everything to ruin my life. They put horrible negative energy into my chakras and parts of my body. They take parts of my being away all the time; like things im good at, or parts of my personality, my memories, my feelings, my sex drive, my love. They tell me what they are about to do to me in my head and then they do it. They are always thinking of new things to do. I used to be such a spirtitually healthy person, doing energywork all the time, grounding etc. I was quite close to God in that i was very aware of things most people werent. I used to love so much. Now everytime i try to feel love, or feel anything that feels like me or my soul they'll take it from me or make me feel something so goofy and stupid. I havent had much problem with the poltergheists, every so often i will see a chair in my room start rocking(not a rocking chair). I did this trick with a knife i showed my friend. I stick a knife into a book and i can make it wobble with my mind, it is pretty scary. Its not me doing it though, i just think a ghost into the knife and thats how it works. They can also bend or move parts of my body, i cant walk properly anymore.

I used to live in my own flat. When they found me again. They started haunting the place. My flat was a complete tip, the cooker was broken. They had managed to burst all the lights in the house, then the main fuse. They even burst my lava lamp at the same time which was plugged into a socket in the wall. Then when night came id start seeing dark shadows walking around and evil things hanging from the ceiling.

The most recent thing they have been doing is controlling me and everyone around me. I have lost just about every friend of mine in the last 2 months. I am quite a strong minded person and i can tell when my thoughts and feelings are being influenced. The first of this group of friends was a girl. When we are both positive we can create happy vibes between us, but this was rare. A lot of the time the demon was reading her mind and using all her triggers for feeling stressed or psychotic and using them against me. It controlled me when i was apart from her to want to hate her all the time, and it circles the core thoughts around in my mind of all the times she made me feel bad to be around her. I dont want to speak to her now, and she will feel the same.

Then about a month after. I was at my mates flat with 2 of my mates. The one that hit me the hardest had never fallen out with me before and we were always pretty cheerful together. Somehow the darkness managed to turn my friends purest respect into hate in a matter of seconds.

Another time. I was sure i heard my friends saying all these bad things about me but i couldnt tell. I was very angry and was shouting my mouth off at one of them for a good part of an hour.

I think someone in my family has clairvoyance, they can see out the eyes of anyone and sense them. She is also probably possessed, i sometimes see the darkness in her eyes, but i did not know that could be possession until i read the book. She wants to work for the darkness so she can use it to destroy me and send me to hell.

Please can you help Robert. The voices say they are going to kill me at the end of this month. Im not scared of dying but one thing that always comforted me about living a hard life is that when you die you go to heaven and you can get all the things you never got in life. Please dont let yourself be controlled, cause they will try and stop you helping me. They say they will make you feel evil towards me and you wont want to help.

thanks
    kingpinmessiah

Re: possession

G'day,

I am sorry you are spiritually troubled.

My best advice is twofold.

Get a copy of my book, energy Work, and use its self healing methods, including energy work and affirmations. This will help engage your higher self in your healing.

I also suggest you go to Brazil and see John of God. I have sent many people there with similar problems and have had reports of good results.

See http://www.johnofgod-healing.com/

They also do some things from a distance.

robert