I was on a role in October and I thought I was doing really well, then after my last exit I've been having problems keeping my focus, getting any vibrations or exit sensations. I don't know what it is. Lately once I start getting to the third eye focus, or the body loosening, I start drifting off, my focus goes somewhere, not sure where it goes but its not on my trance work. This happens almost everytime lately, or I start becoming hyper aware of my bladder and start feeling the need to have to get up and go to the bathroom.

Its almost as though I just don't feel like I have the energy to get through a whole session. My sessions typically last 90 mins to get full body vibrations then however long I am out of my body. I usually spend 5-10 minutes doing the energy raising techniques before going into the third eye trance, but I'm starting to question if I am doing it right because its not helping at all. Prior to this mental block, it would sometimes take 90 minutes to reach the vibrations. I'm starting to wonder if the brainwave generator is actually holding me back. Lately by the 60 minute mark I can't keep my focus at all and have to stop. I seem to do better at night because I am more awake. If I do it in the morning I don't get very far, I'm usually too tired. I've been alternating between insomnia and sleeping very heavy lately.

I'm starting to feel like all the steps are becoming a distraction in themselves. I don't know how else to describe it. It wasn't always like this. When I get to the 3rd eye trance part, and I have to breathe 8 seconds inhale hold then 8 seconds exhale and focus on falling while holding my attention on my third eye, my mind can't handle it as well anymore and instead of going deeper I find that I just loose focus all together.

The last thing is when I try doing the rope technique I keep loosing my grip, and "falling" back to the starting point, its so stupid. Its like my imaginary hands loose their grip after the 3rd or 4th climb. I know its all in my head but when I climb I try to feel the pressure of moving away from my body so when I "loose my grip" I can actually feel myself "decompress."

It has been so frusterating lately. I'm really trying not to let myself get discouraged. Any suggestions or speculations would be great. Thanks.