Thread: bad OBE'r

bad OBE'r

I figured it out. My sister is OBE'ing into my body. I believe she has met a bad spirit who has corrupted her on one of her journeys. She controls feeling that has meaning and thats why she can do all those things. I have come to believe that i have the power to influence people by feeling things that have meaning. I think it may be one of my destinies to use this power for good. Not my end destiny cause i would rather not be given this power. But i beleive the darkness saw the good in me and had to stop me. I think like it says in that book on self-defence, she has become obsessed with things i have wronged her years and years back. When she reads my mind, another ghost possessing my emotional body possesses her through my link from her mind to mine. It also can possess anyone else in the world. This is because i have some strange connection to One and i realise how i am part of every other person, i see parts of my friends in me and me in them.

Is stopping a negative OBE'r as hard as stopping a ghost?

Blog Entries

Re: bad OBE'r

I've moved this post to the Self Defense section for obvious reasons.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Re: bad OBE'r

I figured it out. My sister is OBE'ing into my body.
    I can't think that, that feels good.
    Do you believe your sister is bad and is attacking you purposelly?

Everything is connected.

IMHO(In my humble opinion), stopping another astral traveler can be alot harder then stopping a ghost. Personally I think ghosts are whoosies, with no link to an energy source and a limited amount of energy, a ghost is relativelly easily taken care of. In my honest opinion, The human consciousness is a force to be recond with.

Samuel431
    If you go fast enough...
    You can't see where you came from.

Andre' Staander