Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ok...

1. Re: Ok...

Thanks a lot IW.

This technique seems to work very well but, im still curious about the maintenace of the shield...how long are you able to hold it there without thinking about it untill it reabsorbs into the energy system. Im having a little troule holding it there in my sleep, like when I wake up it's almost gone. I guess this could be due to entities attacking me in my sleep or maybe just the fact that this technique needs high maintenace(im speaking from my own experience only). Let me know okay, thanks

Samuel431
    If you go fast enough...
    You can't see where you came from.

Andre' Staander

Blog Entries

Re: Ok...

You connect it to a natural earth energy to keep itself renewed. Not your own energy, because it can drain you (and keep you from getting a good night's sleep). And make sure to take it down when you're done with it. I think this might be here- you will see a lot of what you know (it's a long thread) but there's a lot of options.
    viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2479
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

3. Re: Ok...

Usually I connect it to a light source of energy, I even ask God to help me keep it up before going to sleep

Just a friendly note: The Punja method and Garlic has absolutelly no effect on ET's(I kinda figured as much), this morning I woke up, I was drained and got a damn Hive on my neck and leg, I really dislike those things(putting it as lightly as I can). Now I got two more implants, and I just removed three last night--Dammit!.

And make sure to take it down when you're done with it.
    Usually I just keep it up--it brings a whole other meaning to 24\7 protection . I got a feeling my attacks are far from over.

Samuel431
    If you go fast enough...
    You can't see where you came from.

Andre' Staander

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2