Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Single Most Effective Energy Body Exercise

Nikolai Guest

Re: Single Most Effective Energy Body Exercise

Thanks, by the way, to everyone that is contributing ideas to the thread. I'm very keen on experimenting with your suggestions.

Cheers,
    Nikolai

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai
    Mishell and John - I'm very interested in meeting with my spirit guides. How did you two meet your guides initially? I also believe that they can be a great resource, and I would like to tap into their knowledge. Was the process of meeting them gradual or unexpected?

Thanks,
    Nikolai
    I'm going to jump in and say that John has a very nice website called http://www.telepathyacademy.com/ and if you go there and take a look at the 'concepts' page, you'll see a very detailed process for meeting your higher self.
    I just thought I'd mention it because he has been very kind and nice about not advertising himself.

CF.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    why are taking advice from spirits?
    Why take advice from humans?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

John Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Nikolai
    Mishell and John - I'm very interested in meeting with my spirit guides. How did you two meet your guides initially? I also believe that they can be a great resource, and I would like to tap into their knowledge. Was the process of meeting them gradual or unexpected?

Thanks,
    Nikolai
    I am fond of the concept that life is about love. As I see it, investing yourself and your asperations in a giving manner, will reap great rewards.

Thank you CF for mentioning my site. Those concepts and exercises work when the conscious intent is love and service minded desires. It is always a choice as to how one will approach life and living. All choices are blessed, honored, esteemed, and serve a purpose for the unfolding divine plan, IMO naturally.

Not to get overly off subject with a point I would like to make. Robert Coon speaks about the Omega point. That is when "All points of view are honored and embraced in our hearts". It is this point of realization that sets the tone for true self empowerment through the self love themes I express at my site.

Each of us can reach our most appropriate guidance with the expression of our well thought out intent. This is truly different in expression for each of us. It is also the highest form of love any of us can demonstrate, no matter where it leads us.

To answer your question Nikolai, my process was and is both. I have been caught off guard at times and at other times it has been a gradual unfolding. It is never ending. Meeting your guides and working with spirit is but a step. For a short time you feel as if you have arrived someplace. Then you begin again. What you leave behind is the illusion that you are just a physical being. I was 54 when I made the connection with my primary guide, yet that guide had always been with me, directing me and loving me from at least the age of 10.

John

Breathe slower (and thus deeper).
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)

sono Guest

My tuppence worth - breathing, usually in for 4, hold for 12, out for 6 heartbeats & preferably alternate nostrils; also the Middle Pillar excercise.

Nikolai Guest

Thanks, John. You're a good man, I think. In time, perhaps I will understand all of the wisdom in your words.

Cheers,
    Nikolai

Young Brother Guest

Hi all,

About getting in touch with spirit guides. For me the method is the kind of meditation that allows one to enter the space between thought - the quiet mind. The guide speaks to me in this state; if the choice is made to do so by the guide. Sometimes there is only silence.

In my opinion; we are born to live our lives and work through our problems, difficulties and happiness using our own mind and experience gained.

A guide is what it implies a "guide" not a leader. Seek advice from these higher beings only as a last resort and be very carefull how you ask for it. When seeking guidance for myself my initial thought after prayer is "what would you tell me?"

Our every need is known by these higher beings. By asking a direct question, the possibility of an answer which exceeds our limited concious vision my be negated.

Our problems are the fruit of the vine that grows within.

Take care of a problem at source; (the root) and the rest will attend to itself.

This is only my opinion, hope it helps,

YB

alwayson4 Guest

I just do not see why you need spirit guides, when you can directly contact your Higher Self via the catch basket technique.

It seems simple enough, if we didn't need them, we wouldn't have them.

Of course there is nothing wrong with asking direct questions from the higher self, if one can do it. But the spirit guide is here for indirect guidance. They nudge us to go in the right direction and help set up opportunities for us to follow our life plans. Any direct interaction we have with them is an addition to what they already do; most of the time, without us even being aware of it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast