Well the dreams starts off in this huge building made out of light yellow sand cement. The floors, walls, cabinets, tables, chairs, and other things. I was in what it seemed a kitchen. I was in the counter with what it looked like cards. I think they were tarot cards, but I just don't remember looking at a specific card with a picture. Well I was putting them in groups and separating them. Once I was done putting them together, I would put them inside the cabinet and would try to fill the whole cabinet with the cards. So this small kid about 5 or 6 was sitting in the counter, he seemed very clingy towards me. I really didn't know how to act towards that, so I thought it was normal for a kid. So, I was almost done with what I was doing and this women comes in. For some reason, I felt like she was the mother of the child. But she didn't acknowledge the child though, she just came towards me and looked inside the cabinet. She picked up the cards that were in groups and told me most of the group of the cards where wrong, while making a mess. I got mad because she messed up the whole cabinet, so I had to start all over again.

I went back to what it seemed like a big room, like a hall. I saw people talking, and so I stopped to hear this young kid. He was around 8-9, I think he was African American. He was talking about discrimination and I guess a movement. I got some kind of flash back or a mental picture that African American were protesting for there rights. I think it was in the late 1950's. But the group he was talking to was saying that their was no discrimination. So I decided to go back to the kitchen.

I went back, and decided I need to get something. So I opened the big kitchen door and I see walking towards me what it seems Jesus. He had light golden brown hair, red robe, and brown sandals. He seemed like he was glowing, there was just something about him. I then shouted inside, "Hey everyone we have a visitor".

The dream just faded unfortunately, but I was wondering if I can get an interpretation of this. I never have had some kind of spiritual figure coming to my dream, it just seems interesting. Thank you.