Thread: The End

ranlinra13 Guest

The End

I had a dream/journey this morning that has left me with a little anxiety - so I would love your thoughts.

I had woken up for work. I have been sick with the flu and not feeling well. My wonderful boyfriend drew me a bath, so I went into the bath. I layed down in the warm water and started falling asleep. He came in to make sure that I was ok - and so I washed my hair. When I went to rinse, I layed back in the water and he said that within 20 seconds went into REM. He said that I was only in REM for about 10 seconds before he woke me up again. So this is what I dreamed in those 10 seconds - remembering that dream space has no time restraints.

I was walking in a cloudy white space. I was looking for our souls. I had dreamed a few days earlier that my boyfriend's soul and mine (one that when we were so happy) were lost. So, I was drawn to the light and felt our souls were there. I approached a beautiful blinding white light - a doorway - in the shape of the OMEGA symbol. Then I heard someone say, this is the end.

Then I awoke. I felt anxiety becuase I thought - What about Josh? (Josh is my son) But then I'm not sure what it meant as the end. I looked up the Omega symbol and of course - it means the End. But the end to what?

I truly do not feel that it is the end to my life becuase I know of all the work that is before me. I also know that I always talk to people who say they want to ascend so they could leave. I told them that I would stay to help free the people - to empower them and help them grow - a true passion for me. So, I know that I don't want to die and leave the Earth lesson yet.

I truly don't feel that it is the end of my relationship with my boyfriend. We keep each other on the spiritual path and have had lifetime after lifetime with each other. Yes our intimacy is lost for now but I'm confident that we will find it again because we truly love each other.

So, then why does this have me so unnerved??? I don' t know........your thoughts?

Blog Entries

Re: The End

In the New Testament book of Revelation, God is declared to be the "alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last".
    (from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omega)

This means also that God is "the end". You heard this as you approached the bright light, which is said to emanate from the Source (God). Also, passing the door could mean anything - the end of suffering (= unity with God)?

Also Robert Monroe saw the Source in two aspects - the Sender (Alpha?) and the Receiver (Omega?) - at the end of "The Ultimate Journey". Maybe this door was related to the Receiver aspect? Marking some kind of return?

Also "This is the end" is a line from the song "The End" by "The Doors" - "Doors" song called "The End", door that says "This is the end"? Would be a strange connection. Do you know the song?

Oliver