Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: A real Electromagnet how beatiful

Astral Exorcist Guest

Re: A real Electromagnet how beatiful

I’ll try and test try it personally. And see if it works on a long iron rode. I'm getting sick and tired of these ♥♥♥♥en demons. They talk to me. Their is this demon called eel. And he sounds so ♥♥♥♥en g/-\y

I can't wait to depossess on "staff electromagnets". I hope this will works otherwise reality has made things go too hard on bones lol.

Remember Forum Members I've got to test try it if it works. But it should work.

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Exorcist
    I’ll try and test try it personally. And see if it works on a long iron rode. I'm getting sick and tired of these %&*# demons, they talk to me. Their is this demon called eel. And he sounds so %&*# g/-\y
    Do you have voices all the time?

Astral Exorcist Guest

I've got farken dark psychic group, reptile, demons, purple alien with black, fake aliens- the 2dimensional ones, green aliens with red eyes, and that's all lol. And I did have a undead skeleton from the underworld on me but he's gone away because I’m not scared of him lol. The reptile is the one that is the most dangerous entity in my life.

Heyy I thought of stargazing with what I have and using countermeasureing against all impostors.

"This word was slipt in the text. I am on some level possessed."

Heyy I thought of countermeasureing against impostors.

Yess I am psychic but not allot. I'm on anti psychotic medicine so it would filter disalisional experiences and separate it from soundless real time psychic experiences.

Astral Exorcist Guest

I'm working on the staff or shaft, electromagnet. I went to the second hand scrap metal shop. I found almost enough copper to complete a 1.5 metre metal shaft. Note, it's like more thick. When you extract copper from a thick cable wire, It has copper wrapped in a way that it looks like it's done by celtic people. I am not going to unrap it. I'm simply going to put it around and around with no gaps around a metal shaft. In cicumfrence it's close related to the width of the astral dynamics bar by the owl. It ways 15kg's. And is like 50% iron 50% Steel.

About Celtic Copper wire But you can imagine how much time it will save. I won't have to make two of the electromagnet staff's. I can stick to one by having a celtic thickness of multi copper then go around and around the metal pole with no gaps on the metal staff or shaft. Saves much more time instead of two I can stick too one electromagnet staff. That's more compatible with the braded copper. It multiplies the strength of the ES Inside this iron pool it is not empty with air. It is completely filled with metal.

Once I've completed the project I will post it on astral dynamics. I would have to find some base wood to stabalize in a fixed position up right standing. Do some woodwork on it to keep it up right. I am only working with red and black cables. I use one of those art blades not knifes. They are thin but sharp enough to take off the rubber from the wire cable. I am left with copper. And allot more cheaper compared to naked copper at hardware shops. But differently rapped copper have different attributes like a negative or a positve electrical flow. I will make sure the black marked copper will be at the bottem. The red copper wires will be at the top. The green cables are not good for making staff electromagnets. A theory. But can be used for grounding beds and rooms. I then take of the green plastic and the copper exposure should be more effective in doing it's job.

Astral Exorcist Guest

♥♥♥♥ you kidding me, why would the car battery blow up, The insulation won't be a problem. It might let of fumes. But 12volt is not allot of volts. I could open the window to let out the fumes. Copper can indure up too 1000degrees heat before it melts. 12 volt won't be a problem. Insulation would still make the car battery go funny I bet you a doller.

I'm sick and tired of struggling with countermeasures that have problems!. I had to buy 2 kinds of electromagnets. Then I find out that the metal chamber locks off expanding electromagnet magnetism.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Astral Exorcist
    %&*# you kidding me, why would the car battery blow up, The insulation won't be a problem. It might let of fumes. But 12volt is not allot of volts. I could open the window to let out the fumes. Copper can indure up too 1000degrees heat before it melts. 12 volt won't be a problem. Insulation would still make the car battery go funny I bet you a doller.
    Exploding batteries

Any lead-acid battery system when overcharged will produce hydrogen gas. If the rate of overcharge is small, the vents of each cell allow the dissipation of the gas. However, on severe overcharge or if ventilation is inadequate or the battery is faulty, a flammable concentration of hydrogen may remain in the cell or in the battery enclosure. Any spark can cause a hydrogen and oxygen explosion, which will damage the battery and its surroundings and which will disperse acid into the surroundings. Anyone close to the battery may be severely injured. Sometimes the ends of a battery will be severely swollen, and when accompanied by the case being too hot to touch, this usually indicates a malfunction in the charging system of the car. When severely overcharged, a lead-acid battery gases at a high level and the venting system built into the battery cannot handle the high level of gas, so the pressure builds inside the battery, resulting in the swollen ends. An unregulated alternator can put out a high level of charge, and can quickly ruin a battery. A swollen, hot battery is very dangerous, and should not be handled until it has been given sufficient time to cool and any hydrogen gas present to dissipate.

Car batteries should always be handled with proper protective equipment (goggles, overalls, gloves), and make certain there are no sparks or smoking close by.
    (from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Car_bat...ding_batteries)

It's not about how much volts, but the chemistry of a car battery.

Oliver

I still say this is all gonna end in tears.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2