Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection/Kundalini Log

selfknowing Guest

Re: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection Log

Oh no! Maybe next time you will meet your higher self. I love reading AP journals. You seem to be progressing quickly. It's very motivating for me to have another OBE too, so thanks.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by selfknowing
    Oh no! Maybe next time you will meet your higher self. I love reading AP journals. You seem to be progressing quickly. It's very motivating for me to have another OBE too, so thanks.
    That made me smile. Thanks for checking out my journal. I am glad others are getting something out of my journals. I think the rate I've been going on average it seems I have about 1 AP a month. Last month I had 2 in one week but then didn't have another until now. I am really looking forward to having a lucid conversation with my higher self or a guide, I feel like I have a lot of things I need to work on...
    Part of me feels like in my past attempts maybe I wasn't ready for it, which is perfectly fine. I know when the time is right it will happen, so I will keep on trying.
    Happy APing!
    Cheers!

kasufrehu Guest

It's good to see a fellow astral traveler in the same area as I am. These are some cool experiences. I have been away from AP for a while due to some trauma I experienced during my first voyages 3-4 years ago and these are good for motivation. Keep 'em coming.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

2-3 Very Brief Projections - January 23, 2009

2-3 Very Brief Projections - January 23, 2009

I had made my bed this morning and was thinking about projecting while I was still relaxed. I recited some affirmations and then went in my exit position on my back. It was too cold even with 2 blankets, so I rolled over and curled up in a ball trying to make myself warm. At some point I drifted off.

I was sitting at the computer. I noticed out of the corner of my eye this penny would keep moving anytime I would make this feeling in my head. The penny was on top of something but I don't remember what it was. Noticing that it was moving I figured maybe it was just my imagination, so I gave it my full concentration. Sure enough I was able to flip it and make it twitch and jump. I have been really interested in PK for a long time and so far have never been able to do this much, so immediately I realized I was dreaming. My surroundings changed and I was in the library from my elementary school. I hovered down to the floor and noticed there were these cards in a neat stack on the floor next to this circle on the carpet. The cards had symbols on them. They were very simple line drawings. A card would them flip itself over from the deck and hover in the middle of the circle. The first one was a heart, the next two were very simply sketched lotus flowers. The first lotus was upright, I think the second had fewer petals and was upside down but was then turned upright when it was shown. I got this instruction to keep focusing on one of them. There were other people in the room but they didn't seem to notice me. I sat down and when the card would flip and hover in the circle I focused on it. The more I focused on it the more transparent it became and my vision would get a little blurry. I did another time and then I didn't know what else to do. Something made me think I needed to sit in the middle of the circle after it disappeared. When I did this I felt something grab my feet and pull me up in the air towards the cieling. I could not see what grabbed me. Terrified I broke my concentration.
    I found myself back in my body. For some reason I was able to effortlessly leave it, I didn't really feel like I was attached. I rolled out of my body, I had some problems seeing for approximately 10 seconds. I kept feeling like I was being sucked back into my physical body. I rolled off my bed. I hovered a lot this time, I usually can't fly when I first exit. I made my way to the stairs but then I decided I wanted to see if I could visualize being somewhere else. I closed my astral eyes and tried visualizing my friend but then I realized I couldn't properly visual the place I had in mind. I noticed when I closed my astral eyes I could almost make out a 3-D grid. I opened them again and tried to climb up the stairs but then I was back in my body. I exited again, basically doing the same exact thing, but I really had to concentrate on not getting sucked back into my physical body. I made it to the stairs again but I became aware that my physical hands felt like they were loosing their circulation, so I snapped back into my body. When I got back I tried to move my hands to a different position but it broke me out of it too much and I ended the session.

Blog Entries

Your experience reminds me of a couple of experiences I've had- The PK school, the use of cards/symbols to effect change, and in other experiences the 'going up stairs/grids' and finding myself back in body when I thought I was going somewhere.
    Almost eerie.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Your experience reminds me of a couple of experiences I've had- The PK school, the use of cards/symbols to effect change, and in other experiences the 'going up stairs/grids' and finding myself back in body when I thought I was going somewhere.
    Almost eerie.
    I used to have the PK dreams more frequently. I used to have dreams where I would just be sitting at a table usually on my deck practicing pushing and pulling a glass with my mind. I vividly remember the sensation. I try to replicate this but never seem to be able to do it. I feel like my higher self is blocking this ability until I am ready to use it.

I experienced the grid on another occasion but in that case I was actually in it, this time I just was observing it. I felt like it was that 3-D blackness or the void people talk about.

The other week I had a series of dreams that felt like they were being controlled an outside force. That night I went through a cycle, I would have a dream, sleep for an hour, learn a lesson, wake up, then fall asleep again for an hour, learn a lesson, wake up. In the last dream I had a false awakening and I thought I had wrote everything in my dream journal, turns out I did not and ended up not remembering a thing. The times when I was really awake I was going to write down what I remembered but I didn't want to break the cycle and told myself I would remember. I was very angry at myself but I think my subconscious probably retained whatever it was that I was supposed to learn. I feel like these lessons were meant for my subconscious more so than my conscious mind, because they weren't anything new or profound. If I can rely on my impression I feel like these were things I already knew consciously but needed to be ingrained deeper in my subconscious. I don't know if that makes any sense, I am basically just guessing, because I don't remember!

As far as this one with the cards, I am not totally sure what this one means. I know that my heart has been opening up lately. Especially this week I have been noticing I am starting to experience love the way I used to as a little kid. The heart was the symbol I ended up sitting on. I assume the lotus has to do with spiritual awakening. I remember now it was upside down when it was first drawn and then was turned upright. I think this has to do with when I first began my spiritual path I took a wrong turn, now I am in an upright position. I don't know what the fewer petals means though. I think the heart was symbolic that I need to work on opening my heart first before going any further. Me sitting on it means this is where I am at now.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Astral Hands - Brief Projection - February 04 2009

Astral Hands - Brief Projection - February 04, 2009

Last night I slept really terribly. I could not sleep in any longer because I was waiting for a phone call. I had an hour to kill, so instead of going to sleep, I decided to try to project.

As much as I don't like to admit this I feel like 98% of the exit routines in MAP are not effective for me. When its ready for me to project I play dead and roll out of my body, I have such a short period of time to do anything else, all the other teks seem to be distracting.

Anyway, I did exactly that, I felt that I was swiftly getting deeper and deeper into the trance and did the stop, play dead, and roll technique. As soon as I rolled out of my body I remembered to look at my astral hands. I floated down next to the bed to the ground and tried to make out my astral hands. I felt like I was loosing power very fast but I could barely make out my hands. I tried putting all my concentration into visualizing my hands. I was able to make them out but before I could move away from my body I got the feeling I was back in my body. I was back in my body and was conscious but I could still see my astral hands, and for some reason an old looney tunes cartoon appeared behind my astral hands for about 30 seconds. I watched it in clear detail for a bit. Mind you I was back in my body and awake. So I don't know I thought it was weird. As soon as I moved my astral hands and the cartoon dissipated.

I tried again to project but was unable to get back into a sufficient trance. I think the lack of sleep helped promote this projection but the lack of energy is what killed it. If I had more time to spare I would have tried a little more to raise energy.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Astral Hands Pt 2 - Brief Projection - February 05 2009

Astral Hands Pt 2 - Brief Projection - February 05, 2009

I woke up this morning, stayed completely still upon waking up. I then proceeded into a deep trance, following it with the "Stop, Play Dead, and Roll" tek. I rolled out of my body, floated down to the floor, and tried focusing on my astral hands. I could only make out the vague shadow of them this time. I tried to make them clearer but within a short period I was back in my body. During the entire projection I could not move my head, it was basically locked in one position making it impossible for me to look downward.
    I've been noticing it is always this big obstacle to get around my bed, it always stretches as I follow it on the floor. Once I am beyond my bed, I have no problems moving about, but it is getting around it that seems to be the problem. I try to visualize myself at another point in the room but that never seems to work.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Lower Chakra Scare - February 24 2009

Lower Chakra Scare - February 24, 2009

I have not been sleeping normally lately, I had not slept for approximately 30 hours when this happened... I was on my back letting myself fall asleep in the hopes I would at some point project. I was trying to project for about 5 hours with no results.
    At some point I drifted off... I had this really weird dream, it involved this techno/shamanic band I listen to, and in the dream the creator of this band was doing some weird ritual in this dark room with three other people. The ritual was on a boat I think in this candle lit room. I suddenly realized I had a camera. The lead person told me I had to step outside of the room. I was only allowed to film while standing outside of the door. They played this really creepy alien tune, and a person that was on the floor started levitating. At that moment, I felt some alien force come behind me and basically rape me up the behind. I panicked for a few seconds, while this extremely violent force was basically tearing up the bottom half of my body. Then remembered that I was trying to project and tried to calm myself while this violent force was bulging out of my lower back. I realized it was actually my lower three chakras pulsating out of control, it felt like during every pulse they were expanding about 1 foot out of my back. I felt like a rag doll at the mercy of this force, I was no longer scared, but I tried to think if maybe these were exit symptoms of some sort. I tried to leave my body but I could not exit. During this entire process I could not see anything.
    When I finally opened my eyes my chakras were still racing but not much more than they normally do when I stimulate them.

Blog Entries

Wow that's bizarre. I had a similar experience to yours but in my brow chakra- it felt I was sprouting horns like a rhino. I think this has to do with your lack of sleep- you were in a very aware trance state, and such awareness really magnifies energy sensations, and in your case the lack of sleep probably affected how you interpreted this sensation (at the time, not upon awakening). Of course this is what I think.
    Are you feeling ok now?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.