Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection/Kundalini Log

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Re: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection Log

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Wow that's bizarre. I had a similar experience to yours but in my brow chakra- it felt I was sprouting horns like a rhino. I think this has to do with your lack of sleep- you were in a very aware trance state, and such awareness really magnifies energy sensations, and in your case the lack of sleep probably affected how you interpreted this sensation (at the time, not upon awakening). Of course this is what I think.
    Are you feeling ok now?
    The good part of it was that normally that would have been a horrific experience but within seconds of me the panicking I was able to realize this was mostly likely my chakras. I have had a similar experience in the same area the other week but I didn't record it/I forgot all the details. I guess my main concern is that maybe my lower chakras are being overstimulated, and I should maybe try stimulating my other chakras to keep a balance?

I am actually feeling really good. Thank you for asking. Despite my sleep schedule still being all screwy (I didn't fall asleep until 7am-8am) and a minor distraction yesterday, for the most part I have been maintaining this completely carefree, calm state of being. I notice though I tend to sleep extremely heavy when I do finally fall asleep and I have a hard time waking up. I think this might be due to some changes in my energy body but I am not sure.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Partial Separation - April 4-5, 2009

Partial Separation - April 04, 2009

I still got it. For awhile I was beginning to think I had lost my ability. I did not sleep a whole lot last night, I woke up really early, around 4:50am. Around 12:30 noon, I started to crash again. I tried to fall asleep for awhile but I think I drank a little too much coffee, I just could not manage to take a nap. At some point I decided I wanted to try doing a little trance work. Luckily I was physically relaxed enough, and did not have to do any stretching, I fell into a trance pretty quickly.

From there I just did the typical routine. I have been practicing breathing awareness throughout the day and this dramatically improved my ability to completely clear my mind when deepening my trance. I did not run into too many annoying thoughts. I focused on my third eye, I fell unconscious for a couple moments and regained awareness but with astral noise, I was hearing Night of the Living Dead playing on the TV in the background. Then it was like my field of vision was filled with images from the movie for a few seconds. I was enveloped in a freaky heaviness, and I decided I did not want to be in a space that had that negative demonic feeling, so I let myself float back into my body (I was partially separated). I relaxed again and felt the “click” of my astral body separating, I blacked out for a second and then got my astral vision again. This time there was no negative feeling or astral noise. I proceeded to try to lift myself up and out of my body. For the life of me I could not lift all the way. Usually I roll out but this time lifting upwards was easier, so I went with it. I tried to look at my astral hands while trying to fully separate. This worked, as I focused on my astral hands, I was able to draw more energy back into my astral body, and was able to lift up almost completely upright. At that point briefly my awareness split because my physical hands tensed up, as if they were trying to grab onto the bed for leverage. My astral body stayed upright in a 60 degree angle for a few moments, and then lost energy and remerged with my physical body.

I was disappointed I could not actually make it out of my body completely, but it did not bother me as much because I still did partially separate. I feel like my energy body has been going through a lot of changes lately, with the vernal equinox shaktipat scatterfield transmission, I was not sure I could muster up enough energy to project anyway. I have not been practicing anything other than pranayama, meditation, and the 5 Tibetans lately. I will try this again and see what happens.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Partial Separation Part 2 -Sunday April 05, 2009

Partial Separation Part 2 -Sunday April 05, 2009

Upon waking up today I resumed trance practice. I think I broke a record, I achieved 2 partial and 1 possible projection, within 5 minutes of starting trance practice. I was perfectly physically relaxed so I slipped into a trance almost immediately. The first two partial separations were almost identical, I made the mistake of laying completely flat with the blanket up to my face. The stupid blanket obstructed my view, and made it harder for me to visualize the complete exit. I noticed during exit attempts 80% of the time I am not totally sure if I am in my astral body or physical body at first. Sometimes if I feel sensations from my physical body, and I confuse that to thinking my consciousness is in my physical body when its mostly in my astral body.
    Anyway the first two projections, I tried lifting myself up out of my body, but it was just too difficult and I fell back into my physical body. The third time around I did the same thing but when I thought I slipped back into my body, I got frustrated and tried to scoot myself up on the pillow so I would just have to fall forward to leave my body. Apparently my consciousness was in my astral body, and I fell forward. I was completely out of body for about 1 second and then it was like someone just yanked me back into my physical body. I tried again for about 30 minutes but my energy ran out.

Another Partial Separation - Wednesday April 08, 2009

I wasn't going to record this. Basically it is more of the same. Wednesday morning upon waking up I tried to astral project again. I fell into a trance within a minute or so. I tried leaving my body but I got stuck again. I exited about 5-7 times. I did manage to get to the floor on of the times but I could not move.

One of the things that kept throwing me off was that when I would exit, sometimes my blanket would seem to still be over me and move, I would think I was in my body but I wasn't. Its like the objects in the astral would move the way I think they should move sometimes, even though they are just projections of what I think is there.

Another perfect example, during one of my exits, I made it to the edge of my bed. I had my "feet" by the floor. I keep my dumbells at the foot of my bed. My floor is on a slight angle so they tend to roll all over the place. Anyway I had my feet dangling and I was rolling them with my feet and suddenly they were pulling me off my bed. I thought I was in my body when this was happening and I didn't let myself fall off the bed. I did grab one of the weights but it did not weigh anything and was transparant. When I realized this I was already back in my body. So it was very confusing, I had things like this happen the entire session. I probably could have made it away from my body but for whatever reason I keep getting stuck like this.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Trance Practice to Kundalini Awakening- April 7 2009

Trance Practice to Kundalini Awakening
    Tuesday 6:45-9:00am April 7 2009

Last night I was up real late helping my friend with his campaign. I drank a lot of very strong coffee over the course of the night. I laid in bed for awhile but was too caffeinated to sleep so I decided I wanted to try to astral project. Getting comfortable in my usual position, I let myself fall into a trance. I started to notice I was getting some unusual hypnogagic imagery... Behind my closed eyelids, the imprint of the ohm symbol boldly appeared in my vision, giving way to a cloud of star tetrahedrons. This did not strike me as being too unusual until I started experiencing what felt like very strong vibrations similar to that of the OBE vibrations, but localized at the base of my spine at my perineum.

Gradually realizing that these were not typical OBE exit sensations, a warm heavy feeling fell upon me, like a warm comfortable blanket. As this happened, what felt like an unseen force held my hands in place along with the rest of my body. The buzzing pressure in my perineum started to spill out of my root chakra and fill my sacral chakra. It felt like a cloud of electrical, pressurized fizz moving up from my perineum to my sacral chakra. From there my sacral chakra became very stimulated. I began feeling light headed. As my sacral chakra filled with this energy I became extremely sexually aroused but allowed myself to relax, and let it run its course. As this was happening I was completely overwhelmed with feelings of thankfulness, love, ecstacy and bliss.

When my sacral chakra calmed down, the vibrational energy moved up to my solar plexus. At this point the experience began to intensify a few notches. It was as though someone just took out the floor beneath me for a second. Suddenly my feet began to burn VERY HOT, like someone was holding a large flame to them. I started to sweat profusely as the buzzing in my back became stronger. My jaw clenched as I began to tremble all over my body. I began to panic for a few seconds but caught myself, and focused on my breathing, completely letting myself surrender to the Shakti.

Instead of continuing upwards, it repeated another cycle starting with my root chakra, to my sacral chakra again, then to my solar plexus, then it went to my chest. I feel like my upper chakras were already wide open and very active at this point, so the sensations from this point on were not as dramatic. As it got to my heart chakra I noticed burning sensations all over my chest and shoulders. As it would hit a blockage and I would feel a little spot flare up. At this point the energy in my spine seemed to not buzz as much, and began to just flow very easily like warm water up to my throat chakra then my third eye, spewing out my crown chakra. The duration of the whole experience was about 2 hours. I did not move or change positions.

While it was very intense, I took comfort in the presence that was guiding me through this. There was no use in resisting, and I was aware of this from the beginning. For the first time I was able to surrender not only to Shakti but to myself. I have experienced ego-loss before but this was different, it was gentler, and more compassionate than any artificially induced ego-loss. I don’t know if this was even ego-loss. It was like I was able to allow myself to be completely comfortable in my core essence, no self judgment, or any other baggage, just me and this guiding force nurturing me reassuring me that I am going to be okay. I felt like I was set free of all these shackles I have created for myself over this incarnation. I have been so accustomed to living in this "cage" I was not even aware of how confined I have been keeping myself until those restraints were burned away. For the first time I was able to get a glimpse of who I really am.

kasufrehu Guest

Re: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection/Kundalini Log

Wow, your experiences are amazing. I, too, have been away from OBEs for a while and I had a similar experience recently where I was experiencing extreme vibes and my arm lifting out. I had to abort because I've forgotten how intense these vibrations can be. I wish you further success and let us know how it goes.

Psychonaut, maybe it's time for that tattoo you were talking about.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    Psychonaut, maybe it's time for that tattoo you were talking about.
    Seriously... I didn't think I would be able to report about this so soon. It did seem to come out of the blue, and it did catch me off guard a bit. I really feel like everything I have experienced in my life was preparation for this because if this were to have happened two years or 5 months ago, I think I would have had a hard time with it, but it is not traumatic like some people were worried about. I'm just going with it as it comes. Maybe I will get that tattoo now...

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Kundalini Rising in My Sleep - April 09, 2009

Kundalini Rising in My Sleep
    April 09, 2009

I am going to keep this short because my memory is very fragmented.
    In my dream last night, there was a point where I went in my old room upstairs to lay down. There was this cat that sat at the edge of my head comforting me. It was very fat and I was almost using it as a pillow. I am allergic to cats, so I found this to be a little bit unusual. I have a feeling this is very symbolic of the nature of this being that was with me. I remember feeling that buzzing sensation in my perineum again, but this time it did not go through my sacral chakra and solar plexus, it jumped directly to my heart. In the awakening two days ago, I remembered that my upper chakras did not seem to be as stimulated as the rest. I did feel the energy move through them at the time but I did not get that same localized attention for each one. I thought this was maybe because they were already active, but now I am thinking this was not the case. So this time it started basically where it left off, at my heart chakra. Now I don't remember exactly how everything unfolded but I remember my vision in my dream became very LSD-like, my surroundings in my dream became very wavy and fluid-like as my heart chakra was worked on. From there it continued to my throat chakra. This basically felt like a hummingbird was stuck in my throat. It did not go any further during this session.

Now this is where stuff started to get a little weird. In the dream, this demonic feeling suddenly permeated the area I was in, as soon as my throat chakra stopped buzzing. I was hearing scratching noises, and weird sounds. I think I got up in the dream and went to investigate these noises. I noticed it looked like a large figure was underneath the carpet. It jumped on me and grabbed me. I got away from it, but then I found my tingsha bells in my dream and tried ringing them. I tried to bring them as close to the entity as possible, they didn't ring, but they did make this entity go away. I went back to the cat. I was a bit confused, overwhelmed and startled, but the cat reassured me and started talking to me in words. I remember it was talking about a rat with pink feet but I don't remember anything else.

selfknowing Guest

Wow, you sure are making progress (although that last bit was a bit scary!) Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Psychonaut1984 Guest

K Rising in my Sleep - Weird Levitation Dream - 4/23/2009

Kundalini Rising in my Sleep - Weird Levitation Dream
    Thursday April 23, 2009

During my sleep this morning I think I may have experienced another rising. Lately I have not been experiencing any major phenomena. I still feel the buzzing now and then but I have not experienced another full rising since the first week of the awakening.

In the dream I am laying on my parents bed in their room. The bed is made, I am not under the covers but I have a blanket over me. I was completely wiped out for some reason, I think I was supposed to be sick. I was in a dressing gown with only boxer shorts on, like I was in the hospital. My brother walks into the room, he looked about 10 years younger than he is now, and came up to tell me he was leaving. He was in scrubs for some reason. I asked him if he had just woke up. “It looks like you just rolled out of bed.” He said he was just visiting and he wanted to say good bye before he left. He kissed me on the head, and left.

As soon as he left, I started feeling the buzzing in my root chakra. I noticed I felt light in my feet. They kept lifting off the bed. It was as if gravity shifted and I was being pulled off the bed in the direction of my feet. I laid very still, waiting for the Kundalini to start rising. It seemed to be localized in the root chakra, but never really rising up all the way. I can’t remember if it ever went above my root chakra during this whole experience. I had to keep readjusting my position on the bed because I was continuously being pulled off and my feet kept floating upwards. At some point the feeling in my root chakra intensified and I allowed myself to go completely limp. I do not remember the how this happened but somehow the rest of my body started levitating. I was floating in an upright position, like I was standing, in a crucifix position, with my arms out, being pulled around erratically. My head kept hitting the ceiling as I was being yanked in different directions along the ceiling. There were breaks when the movement would stop and I could control it. The levitation seemed to directly correlate with the buzzing in my lower back area. When the buzzing would ebb I would sink to the ground either all the way or just hover an inch off the floor.

I managed to move out of room I was in and slide down the stairs along the ceiling, almost like a balloon. I was able to move via intent, in a similar manner that I would when I am out of body. Suddenly the force took hold of me again and I was thrown downstairs, bouncing off the walls like a rag doll. My parents were in the other room. I hear my mom say “oh no…” like I did something wrong. Eventually after being tossed around in the other rooms, I am thrown into the same room as my parents. I was being pulled up, down, bouncing against the walls, hitting the ceiling. They just look, not really knowing what to say. For a few seconds I hit the floor and try to tell them “Its okay… I am not possessed, I know what this is. I'll explain later.” My dad starts talking about the manure that he put on the bed and that could be the reason for this. My mom very concerned, reached out and went to touch my bare back. Startled by the buzzing sensation she gasped, immediately pulling her hand away. The force then picked me up again. I remember feeling like a puppet, completely at the mercy of this unseen force. The type of movement very much reminded me of the beginning of Jaws when the swimmer was being pulled horizontally along the surface of the water by the shark. After being tossed around in the air for a bit, I hit the floor and then floated off the ground again. I just hovered, limp, in the same cross position, a few inches off the ground. I never got a chance to explain what was happening. I remember being overwhelmed with this feeling of awe, and at the same time this sadness and longing for something unknown. I remember feeling like I just wanted to let go completely and die. I never really cared that I was being thrown around like that, there was something about feeling completely at the mercy of the unknown that was weirdly satisfying.