Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection/Kundalini Log

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Eye of Horus, Angels, St. Germain, and Psychic Surgery

Eye of Horus, Angels, St. Germain, and Psychic Surgery
    Sunday July 26 2009

As I was getting ready for bed last night I called in Arch Angel Michael and Arch Angel Haniel to clear out anything that is not of Christ Consciousness in my room and protect me while I sleep. I have been clearing entities and earthbounds like mosquitoes lately, so this has been essential. It works every time and has been dramatically improving the overall feel of my sleeping area. After that I called in Christ Consciousness to saturate the room, my house, and all of me.

As I laid down I was able to make out the outline of Michael so I felt like it was okay to sleep. Suddenly I was overcome by a feeling of relaxation and sleepiness. At first I thought this was going to be a kundalini rising because of the localized buzzing at the base of my root chakra. However something was different, this time it did not move up the spine. As I felt fell into a deep trance, the Eye of Horus appeared very boldly in my vision, very similar to how the Aum symbol appeared when I experienced my first kundalini awakening. As this filled my vision, a feeling of complete bliss and ecstasy exploded within me. The feeling was so sublime though it also felt almost sexual in nature. As this feeling increased I felt myself begin to dissolve into this white void. All I could see was white clouds, as I prepared myself to let go. There was a hint of resistance as I could feel my essence dissolve into nothingness. As the Eye of Horus faded into the white clouds St Germain appeared in the right corner of my vision. I wanted to let go completely but I felt myself starting to come back. In the next moment I was back.

I laid there on my back for awhile, hoping it would start up again. Over the course of the night I experienced weird dreams. I woke up at another point on my back and felt my solar plexus and sacral chakra activate. As this happened I experienced again that wave of relaxation and sleepiness like before. I felt hands on my shoulders and a warm presence hold me in place. It felt as though something was being worked on in my Solar plexus and Sacral chakra, the feeling was like something was being broken up, it almost tickled.. There are no words I can think of to describe the feeling but it wasn't entirely comfortable. It basically felt like my Solar plexus was having an orgasm but was being held back.

Previously that night I resolved a really old issue that has been a reoccurring theme in this incarnation. It involved some deep seated feelings of self hatred. Even though I thought this was resolved a long time ago, I realized how this problem was the root cause of many other problems in several other areas of my life. So a lot of questions I used to have as far as relationship issues and other things were immediately resolved, and I also realized how even recently certain actions still seem to convey that this issue may have not been fully healed. The issue seems to be very closely tied in with my sexuality so it also effected my sacral and root chakra. A psychic friend of mine who has been working with me on this, said that to her it appears in her vision as tiny little voids. So it seems that this interdimensional psychic surgery came in now, because I was finally able to recognize out loud, certain things that needed to be worked on. I had finally learned my lesson and those areas that were affected, were ready to heal.

After my solar plexus was worked on, the unseen force that was performing the surgery moved down to my Sacral Chakra. As this happened I feel like my heart opened a little bit as I was able to finally heal another layer to this issue. I think during this time I sent out the intention out to find a partner.

After the surgery was over with I drifted off the sleep again. I feel like at some point I met with my friend Maria and we had a telepathic conversation. As I drifted closer to waking consciousness again I felt like I was attacked by something. I woke up and cleared my room again and then texted my friend to verify that we had the conversation.

Re: Psychonaut1984's - Astral Projection/Kundalini Log

Your posts are very interesting. What is the method you use for the fastest way of getting into the trance state?
    Life is continuous, and is Infinite.