Thread: can a Q-Link be reprogrammed by negs?

can a Q-Link be reprogrammed by negs?

I have a twelve year old Q-Link that used to belong to another family member, but they haven't worn it in forever so they sent it to me. The Q-Link has been very beneficial, in fact it has literally been driving the negs out of my body when before I had great difficulty in managing their influence.

My question is - one of the negs in my body is very tricky, I would say it is very intelligent (though one of my friends said it is not as smart as a human.) It learns very fast how to counter what I throw at it. Can a Q-Link be reprogrammed towards a negative purpose? I'm worried that this might happen. I've heard of it happening to orgone generators, that they can be reprogrammed by negs to produce negative instead of positive energy. Anyway, if this can happen, what can I do to defend against having the Q-Link I wear changed by the neg/negs?

Re: can a Q-Link be reprogrammed by negs?

Be pro-active. Regularly ask your Higher Self or someone like Archangel Michael to possess your q-link first. I don't know who you would choose to ask, really, and the important thing is for you to pick someone you feel close with. Maybe you might even choose a person whose energy works well with yours to help.