Thread: My psiball experiences

MysticSage816 Guest

My psiball experiences

Usually when I try to make a psiball, what results is I get a feeling of attraction between my hands instead of repulsion. Has anyone else had this happen? I'm not sure what it would mean, and since I haven't been diligent with NEW or meditation lately I could just be imagining things By which I don't mean that I don't think you guys are doing it, just that I might be since I haven't been keeping up with my studies, like I said.

James

Blog Entries

Re: My psiball experiences

You're not imagining it. Energy is electomagnetic, even at very subtle levels. Once you get the feeling of attraction between both hands, start directing the energy back and forth, from hand to hand, and it'll start feeling 'ballish'. Then you've got one.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

MysticSage816 Guest

Thanks! I was curious if this made sense to anyone; it makes me think that perhaps I've been unconsciously changing the 'polarity' of the energy so that it was the opposite of the natural mode for most people. That might explain the attraction vs. repulsion issue here.

Attraction is less common than repulsion. Changing the polarity would not feel any different with a static ball.

Attractive feelings can be caused several things:
    -trying to 'cheat' a little bit in building a larger PSI ball by manually moving your hands apart instead of letting the building energy push them apart
    -its possible to build a void (lack of energy) between your hands
    -something drawing off the energy from the middle. What you are actually feeling in this case is the (out) flow of energy not attraction per se
    -someone trying to counter what you are doing (extremely rare)
    Sin nada (Nothing is impossible)