So, I had EXTREMELY clear dreams last night. I wasn't lucid, but everything was pretty much crystal clear. I don't remember all of it, but that's only cuz I was dumb and didn't write it down right when I woke up...but I remember enough to relate the relevant parts.

In this particular dream, the backdrop seemed to be somewhat related to the Babylon 5 story (for those unfamiliar, its a sci-fi series with a plot that involves a war against an ancient and powerful race of evil aliens called Shadows). I was meeting with some shady political character who ran a planet. I asked him if he was aware of the coming war against the Shadows that would take billions of lives. He made some flippant remark that basically amounted to him going "I don't give a f**k," and internally in the dream I felt like "whoa, this dude is callous," but my actual response was "I like your style. What if I told you there was a third party disinterested in the struggle?" Basically I was telling him that there was a way out of the fight through a third force that was "neutral" and would basically get through everything unscathed. He was really taken in by the idea and I wound up in a powerful position on his planet. This was another dream where I knew I wielded tremendous power...I was ranting at some person in the dream, and I told them that I was here so that once the Shadow war was over I would decimate this man's empire and punish him for what an evil man he was. It was kind of frightening in the sense that in this dream I was nearly as morally bankrupt as the guy I was plotting against.

The dream I had after it was also really clear, but totally different. I was playing this game with a bunch of other people at a place that resembles the Renaissance Festival...everyone was given 5 claws, and the goal was to sneak into this building without the elves catching you...if one of them caught you, you gave up a claw and had to go back and try again until you were out of claws.

What strikes me most about these dreams though was how insanely clear they were. I like it when my dreams are that clear, cuz they're much easier to remember.

Or maybe I like it when my recall is so good that the dreams are clear. Either way, fun.