Thread: Some weird things

Blog Entries

Some weird things

Lately I first seemed to have no recall. Since yesterday I must have elaborate dreams but was not waking up to write them down, or did not realise they were dreams in time to keep enough of them to write them down, realising that I lost a lot. Today I snuck in a nap, and the strangest things happened. I remember a few fragments.

----

I looked out the window and saw three suns in the sky. I explained this with some strange dream logic explanation to myself, but decided it was beautiful and unusual and wanted to take a picture. When trying to refocus the picture, everything went out of focus, as if maybe even the dream went out of focus for a while. The unfocused impression was wrong, the shapes were wrong. I somehow linked this to my myopia (dream logic again) - I rebalanced the lens or ocular in my eye - it was round, metallic and cold. I took a picture of the three suns and went to show it to Mishell.

----

This is the last one before waking up. In a completely different arranged apartment (not ours like it is now) Mishell sits at the computer desk. I bend over to talk to her, but from the kitchen I hear two eerie "ding" sounds - as if somebody lifted a knife into the air and swung it against a glass bowl. I awaited a third "ding", afraid that it was a ghost and this its way to communicate. It did not come and I thought "This wasn't communication". Then a third "ding" came. It had a "flat" sound to it.

I thought I woke up now. But I believe I was either in a blue iridescent body now, or staring into a blue, iridescent, wavy light. I was speculating I might have been in some weird out-of-body body, when I heard two loud bangs. And I thought, "Oh, I'm awake! It's the hunter!" - and was fully awake. There had been a hunter in the vicinity this morning, shooting pheasant or something, but Mishell downstairs did not hear any gunshots this time, and last time they were clearly audible. So that must have been still in this "iridescent" state".

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Some weird things

I vaguely remember that I either must have been in some imagined neighbour's house (again) or speculated during the dream of going there. I think I remember going up and down stairs.

----

I remember an old man being very agitated, having seen the most spectacular thing (after my "three suns sunset" - BTW, they had three different color - one was blue-ish, one red-ish/orange-ish, and one maybe white-ish). He was "at the conference", all these men sitting in an ampitheater-like setting at their tables listening to speakers, and he up in the ranks. I listened to his story, found it remarkable. He tried to get attention, but somebody turned around and told him "Yes, we knew about that." Explained it is this and that, explaining it away, and saying it was the topic they were just talking about. He was disappointed, he lost his mystery, they took it away.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Re: Some weird things

Just read this for the first time:

The mental body is an object of great beauty, the delicacy and rapid motion of its particles giving it an aspect of living iridescent light
    (from: Annie Besant, C.W. Leadbeater, "Thought-Forms")

And remembered this:

But I believe I was either in a blue iridescent body now, or staring into a blue, iridescent, wavy light. I was speculating I might have been in some weird out-of-body body
    Funny, in that short moment I thought "Is this the mental body or what?" before I heard the bangs.

Oliver