Christ's Baptism: Fire Immersed in Water. Kundalini has been described as liquid fire and liquid light. There is water (steam) coming out of the vortexes of the sunspots on the sun.

I am looking for the cellular process which occurs at certain aspects of sun and moon when gravitational forces are such that kundalini rises. and bliss and bubbles and lightness pervade ones being. It happened last Sunday, 5 days prior to the full supermoon. The next day the cold front came in and our energy fell, and our bodies felt painful. I used to think the bubbly effect was due to nitric oxide production. However I am beginning to change that idea to one of sonic hydroelectric power being produced at the cell membrane and/or in the cell from the sonic and gravitational wave frequencies being generated by the sun, moon, planets and resonating through the Earth-ionosphere cavity and exciting the Schumann Resonance…and with perhaps galactic variable influences as well directed through these planetary and solar bodies.

I doubt there is much I can do to further research my theory. Other than the simple logic of calculating that the music of the spheres must impact the living water in our body, tuning/turning it at certain times into more coherent and efficient forms which kick in a different type of Quantum energy generation which may tap the zeropoint inform-ational source more freely…and it is at such times that we feel completely at-one with creation and our evolution is temporarily accelerated. I know it sounds very silly, but perhaps we are producing free hydrogen gas in the cells, and it is this along with the increased energy production which makes us feel so much “lighter” during these ecstatic bubbling times.

The Electrolysis process was first invented in the mid 1800’s by Michael Faraday a British physicist and chemist. This Ion separation process has been used to produce acidic and alkaline water for various applications. When you add salt to the water, the salt ions (which are highly polar) help pull the water molecules apart into ions. Each part of the water molecule has a charge…the OH- ion is negative, and the H+ ion is positive. This solution in water forms an electrolyte, allowing current to flow when a voltage is applied. The H+ ions, called cations, move toward the cathode (negative electrode), and the OH- ions, called anions, move toward the anode (positive electrode). Bubbles of oxygen gas (O ) form at the anode, and bubbles of hydrogen gas (H ) form at the cathode. The bubbles are easily seen. Twice as much hydrogen gas is produced as oxygen gas.

In fuel cells voltage triggers the destabilizing of oxygen to take the electron from the hydrogen atom, releasing energy from the proton. O2 and H+ are completely changed into energy at 2.5 times the combustibility of petrol. The hydrogen is then burned in an internal combustion engine or used in a fuel cell to generate electricity which powers the vehicle. (Water Fuel Cell Corporation)

Perhaps at certain astronomical conditions, cosmic influences are such that our water forms perfect small hexagonal clusters that fit more easily through the hexagonal channels in cell membranes and inside the cell, swiftly delivering nutrients and removing wastes.