Thread: hands reaching for me

hands reaching for me

last night before bed i did the first meditation i've done in ages, life has been a little hectic lately..
    anyway, i got into trance, but could feel myself being very tired, so i decided to stop and let myself fall asleep.
    as i was lying there i felt what felt like 2 pairs of hands reaching to touch/grab me, from behind my head.
    it didn't feel friendly, i didn't like it.
    in that moment a series of things happened..
    firstly, in my mind i heard a line from some 80's pop song, singing something like "let me into your heart" or "come into my heart", something like that, i can't remember exactly now, tho at the time i knew it well. i should've written it down after waking..
    anyway, it seemed clear that i had to use my heart to repel whatever was reaching for me.
    my heart chakra came alive, buzzing, with a rushing sound in my mind.
    at the same time, in my mind's eye, everything flashed bright white, spreading out from my heart, and i felt the hands retreat.

it all happened in an instant, and the only conscious thought i had was the moment of recognition that i was being given a sign that my heart was the key to getting rid of whatever was there.. the rest seemed to happen on it's own.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

Re: hands reaching for me

Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    Nice story, I think you successfully thwarted something.

Also repeating lines from pop songs can be used by some negs as a form of communication. They can't form their own words so they use things from your own memories. "Let me into your heart" and if you had gone "Okay" then you would be in trouble right?
    wow, that's interesting. i had no idea that's how they'd go about it.
    i'm just glad that some part of me knew exactly what needed to happen.

Re: hands reaching for me

my shoulders are normal and fully functioning, no worries Alex.
    infact my girlfriend says they're rather nice.

as for the negs issue, well i'm very inexperienced with them.
    this was the first time i've been in that state of consciousness and felt a presence i didn't like the feel of.

i've kinda deliberately not paid too much attention to the self defense forum.
    i get the feeling that some folk are too focused on the idea of negs, and i'm sure that in itself can only make them more likely to appear.
    i'm not saying that anyone's experiences are in-valid or anything, but it seems that some forum members only talk about their negs issues, and while i understand that they're seeking help and advice, i can't help but think some people are possibly doing themselves more harm than good.

but like i said, i'm totally inexperienced with this side of things, so i really don't have a solid frame of reference where negs are concerned, and for that i'm very grateful.

i don't mean to insult anyone who does have problems with attacks, i can see that some people do have a bad time of it, and i sincerely hope i never have to deal with that kind of problem.
    i gave myself enough dark times during my 20's and would hate to end up back in a negative place again.
    thankfully i know i have some good guys looking out for me, so i'm positive it won't come to that.