When taking a nap I was having a dream, and I was convinced this place was my house. Maybe that fact that I found a kitchen faucet in the middle of a table started to tip me off... and it was working! I used it for some reason. *shrugs*

When I got more lucid I had the feeling this was actually more like an OBE. I was talking to my wife, who was just saying "air volume", and I could not get an explanation out of her. I wanted to talk somebody else, so I talked to my mother, who seemed to recommend something about spirits in the house. Maybe keeping the house clean so that it would attract "the right kind of spirits".

I thought "I want to write this down" and there was a blank white space in front of my vision, and blue ink handwriting started to appear on it. I started to journal my thoughts away, but it was not writing. The words were just appearing as I thought them. I also noticed that this was not my handwriting, but very pretty, clear handwriting. I noticed this, and thought "No, I want to really write this down, so I don't forget" and I had the feeling as if contacted my body in bed and started to write this down.

Even though this felt like I was moving the energetic equivalent of my body in bed, I was absolutely not convinced this was working. More like my dream playing tricks on me, wanting to make me think I was really already writing this down or "lure" me into a false awakening. So I focused on this white space I was making words appear because I hoped writing things down in the dream might help me remember them later.

I concentrated too hard, and "slipped past" the place in my mind where I was writing things down into another space. It really felt like these were all areas in my head. In this other space a song by the Rollins Band was stuck on loop, or at least I thought "Oh no, it is stuck on loop!". I really did not want to be stuck in a dark space in my mind with the song "Spilling Over The Side" when instead I could have a lucid dream. It felt like one of the energetic blockages in my forehead.

So I did not want to stay there, and I must have focussed on it continuously, similarly as I do when dissolving. I just stayed aware of it. The song stopped, and the energy contracted. I felt energy remove itself and shrink back, felt it "unplug" from my temples and dissolve. I slipped back into the space where I could write things down. Put some more words there. That white space was actually like in the middle of some sort of "tunnel vision", and the edges seemed to look like cloud edges.

Somewhere in this whole "white writing space" I thought "Cool, I have etheric vision!" - I seem to always slap some weird labels on stuff in my dreams while I am having them.

Also after I had dissolved that energy in that dark space where the music played on loop, I think I remembered what I dreamt last night. Because in the morning I could not. But I guess I had similar experiences with dissolving while sleeping, because I remember a memory where I felt totally immersed into the content of the blockage I was dissolving. Like reliving part of the reality the blockage was standing for, a full visual experience. And I don't remember this kind of vivid things when doing this while fully awake and meditating, so I must have done this at night. When I did do this during the day, memory images were shady and dark and not vividly relived. So I remembered this while dreaming.

I woke up with a medium headache in my temples that was already starting to get better, and this time I really wrote it down.

Oliver