Hello, I have felt the kundalini energy in my skull several times this year, one time with the snake, and another dragon emerged a week ago. Yesterday was special (xmas baby =) When the energy reached the skull, it had an uneasy and very intense sensation (I was aware of my physical body, maybe had an OB as well). At the same time, I had multiple powerful projections and with each breath I inhaled the crystal light illuminated in the crown and the energy intensify. This last for a long time, over 30 minutes. A sudden thought came to mind that this energy can end the physical life right now. I ask my HS, do it if I'm ready (knew I don't want to - there's much more to learn lol).

Right after I asked, I flew into a hallway in the projection and had to turn around and fly through a glass window carry my entire body to a different world. The energy continues for a while. I even got into a meditation position and continue energy work IN the projection =| Then, it turn into a short dream and I woke up from it with a wanting to meditate.

How should I move the kundalini energy when it reaches the skull? (I don't mean in the main even of the snake). Should I try to flow the energy back down (if so back through the spine or the chakra) or through out the body and circulate, or expand outward? Please advice.

Thank You