Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: James Gilliland, ETs and warnings for 2009

Blog Entries

James Gilliland, ETs and warnings for 2009

James Gilliland, a near death experiencer, predicts that the electricity grid will go down at the end of 2009. He claims to have been in contact with the Nordics, who are very concerned with our damage to the planet, other species and ourselves. These beings, he tells us, have transcended disease and can traverse dimensions. He believes they are asking us to raise our consciousness and that we are going to move away from a "reptilian" consciousness, regardless.

Numerous visitors to his ranch have seen orbs and UFOs.

He also talks about 13 strands of DNA and that in humans only 1 or 2 have been activated but that it's possible to activate more through spiritual practices such as meditation.

There are a number of interviews with Gilliland on Youtube if you're interested in more.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Ouroboros Guest

Re: James Gilliland, ETs and warnings for 2009

The 13 strands of DNA thing sounds similar to the Pleaidian (sp? x.@) mythos. Although I can't remember if the number of strands is the same. (Also, not sure if this needs to be said, but I'll say it anyways - I don't mean to imply anything inherently derogatory by the use of the word "mythos," I just find it a very apt word for referring to a belief system).

Blog Entries

Ouroboros, I decided to edit and add in a bit more while you were posting.

I have to admit I've been ignoring the whole line about DNA activation in New Age materials. Recently, however, I've exchanged a couple of emails with someone whom I believe is well-positioned to know what's what with the whole UFO phenomena (she's interviewed a number of UFO "luminaries" and she has been to Gilliland's ranch) and she believes Gilliland is the person most on to the truth, though she believes others possess keys to the puzzle.

I'm not at all offended by the term "mythos" and have been known to apply it myself, so don't worry on my account.
    Williams)

Ouroboros Guest

Yay for more info!

UFO's are such a fascinating subject. It would be awesome to learn the complete truth behind UFO's/visitations.

I'll have to look up more stuff from James Gilliland...the name sounds very familiar to me, but I don't know much about him.

Blog Entries

Uhm, which electricity grid? I assume he means North America (which actually has several independent electricity grids)?
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Asked myself the same question and was under the impression that it was something global. He stated it during an interview and it wasn't clarified. It could have been North America because he talked about earthquakes and such as well, so he may have been implying they'd be the cause.
    Williams)

lightningbug Guest

>:0

I just want to see a UFO! you think I can LOA one? is that wrong???

Blog Entries

I used to want to see them. I used to constantly search the night skies looking for them, and yet I've never had even a glimpse, nor any experience that might even be possibly a UFO encounter. I've given up on that now (I set my sights on fairies and angels, which I can sense/perceive, but not see, generally speaking. Still waiting to experience a djinni, but I have mixed feelings about that, so it might not ever happen.).

I don't see why you couldn't draw UFO sightings the same way you can theoretically draw wealth or a love interest, to be perfectly honest.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Ouroboros Guest

Man, I'd love to meet an angel. Now that I'm starting to get over my negative associations I held towards them (linking them exclusively with Christian theology/mythos), the energy that they represent is something I'd love to experience.

Of course, seeing a UFO would be pretty neat too. Although I don't think I'm too keen on meeting the pilots.

Have you ever dreamed of UFOs?

A lot of intra-dimentional being will present themselves to you in UFOs in dreams. The vehicle appearance is a way for them to let you know they are "aliens".

You may have had contact with them already and called it 'just a dream'.