Thread: Better Dream Interpretation technique

Better Dream Interpretation technique

I read about this before, specifically from a person that has worked allot with beings and guardians in the astral plane. Some are called Midwayers...and they told him about a very important technique that can be used to have better dreams and better interpretation, along with more communication with your guardians.

What this technique consists of is just reading a book. here is where i got it from, a person who runs the 11:11 message board site

The first one was given to me in the 1960's, the second around 1985, and the third and last in February or March of 2000.

The book is called "Zolar's Encyclopedia & Dictionary of Dreams." (a Fireside Book by Simon & Schuster.) I read it from cover to cover back in the 1960's, but decided it was ever so much hogwash.

It probably is. It could be. But . . . it worked. With a request made to my Guardian Angels, who are responsible for generating dreams, my dreams began to "align themselves" with the dream translations in the book.

Not only that, but my patients began to relate dreams that also made perfect sense . . . in that same little book. On occasions they were aware of the fact that I would find the answer in "a book I might own."

There were a few instances of a "Spirit" telling them of a book in my then extensive clinic library holding the key to the meaning of their dream.

I don't "do" dream translations, not anymore. I recommend you get the above book, and read it from cover to cover, a dreary task, but it will be in your subconscious, then ask for your Destiny Guardians (who know the book by heart) to relate your dreams to that writing.

It works!
    A great book to read is the Zolar's Encyclopedia and Dictionary of Dreams: Fully Revised and Updated for the 21st Century

amazon.com/Zolars-Encyclopedia-Dictionary-Dreams-Revised/dp/0743222636

All you have to do is read the book, and then just ask for your guardians to relate your dreams to the writing of the book...and presto instant interpretation.

Anybook will do, just zolar is really extensive, even has numbers in it and stuff that relates to todays day and age...really awsome

i am just starting out to read it!

The Cusp Guest

Re: Better Dream Interpretation technique

I don't know if that book would be better suited for that sort of thing than any other book. It sounds a lot like what happens when I watch Doctor Who. Dreams just reflect what you are focused on.

The book really doesnt matter, any dream book will do.

It is just a tool, your subconscious and spiritual guardians will do the work to relate the dreams you have to the meanings the book gives you. All you have to do is look at the symbols in your dreams, flip to the page in the book and wallaAAAA

Dreams are very complicated, there are many uses for them.

Blog Entries

It's just a form of doctrinal compliance. That is, your dreams will communicate in ways you're likely to understand based on your understanding of symbols. If you adhere to a system where one thing is said to symbolise something, then your dream will comply with that. It would work with any dream book.

The approach is okay in some respects but what about the things that aren't in the book or subtler levels of meaning or layers of meaning? I personally wouldn't limit myself to this approach but I could see how it might be helpful to some.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

Blog Entries

I agree with Beekeeper. It certainly is helpful with getting symbols you understand better.

However, all symbols are tailored to your understanding, but sometimes we tend to be a bit dense...

I just know that dream symbols somebody explains to me or that I figured out myself reappear. It's like the soul got the "The message arrived on this one." signal and continues to use what works.

Therefore, reading about dream interpretation and reviewing dictionaries of common symbols might indeed help to build a better communication there.

Oliver

Blog Entries

Frankly, the quote just reads like an advertisememt to sell this book. Why would any Spirit make people dream a certain way to conform to whatever a book says?
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CFTTraveler, sry about the link, i didnt no. i would get it out but the post locked.

Also the guy that i got that from is George Barnard, he is the person that owns the 11:11angles sites, just search him in google and you will find more.

The guy has been working with midwayers/spirit guardians and various forms of celestial beings some very high on the order of our planet. moslty healings and other stuff...

Like i said before, the book does not matter!, any dream book will do. The Zolar one i just like because its over 450 pages of dream symbols,interpretations.

Beekeeper, i cant agree with you more. Yes there may be allot the book has to offer but it will still fall short on some things. Thats why you should try to make your own interpretations.I am a student of the silva mind control method, i dont know if you are too, but i remember reading a post that you quoted from jose silva.

In the program they teach you how use your dreams and eventually create your own dream symbols and interpretations. Mainly from mental program before bed to create a dream scenario, and also using a dream book...its really complicated, but once you have been to the alpha level a couple times in meditation it works out well...

this is probably a good example

There are several ways of accessing information from your subconscious and by extension, from your Higher Self.

You can enter your Alpha level and meditate on the problem.
    You can use your imagination to create imaginary helpers that you can imagine discussing things with while at level.
    One of the best, most natural, easiest, and most reliable ways to get information from the subconscious is through dreams.

What do your dreams mean? It's one thing to remember your dreams but another to understand them. The Dream Control Technique can help you develop the ability to de-code your dreams. When you awaken from a dream, write down a brief account of what the dream is about. In the morning, using your ATT, write out a more detailed account of the dream.

Sometime before retiring again, go to your Alpha level, review the dream you have written down, and then ask "How could this dream relate to what has been happening in my life?" This will help you understand the symbolism your subconscious uses, and over a period of time you will gain so much understanding that you will interpret very rapidly.

The ultimate step is to control your dreams and use them to solve problems. There are many benefits to controlling your dreams:

You will eliminate unpleasant dreams, and dream only what you desire.
    Your subconscious will explore your memory banks and inner conscious levels and give you creative answers to problems based on your past experiences.
    You will gain access to the Universal Intelligence for information to help you make decisions and solve problems.
    You will develop greater control over the alpha dimension, and you will develop more skill in creating and controlling images within that dimension.

It appears that we each have a mimimum of four sleep and dream cycles each night, each cycle lasting about ninety minutes. This gives us ample opportunities to utilize dreams and thus benefit in many ways.

The earlier sleep and dream cycles are the deepest and have short dream periods. Later cycles are much lighter and have longer dream periods.

By programming yourself, you can awaken at the ideal time to recall your dreams. If you awaken too early, there is no dream, if you awaken in the middle of the dream, you may be confused, but when you awaken near the end of the dream, you can remember it and understand it. Since you will be at a very light level of sleep, it will be very easy to open your eyes, make a few notes about the dream, then close your eyes and go right back into the next sleep and dream cycle.

So if you don't have enough time during the day to do all you want to do, learn to use a portion of your sleep time to get more done.

Start by programming yourself to remember one dream. Call this Dream Control Step 1.

To practice remembering a dream, you will enter your Alpha level and mentally tell yourself:

"I want to remember a dream, and I am going to remember a dream."

You will then go to sleep from your Alpha level.

You will awaken during the night or in the morning with a vivid recollection of a dream. Have paper and pen ready to write it down. When you are satisfied that Dream Control Step 1 is working, then start with Dream Control Step 2.

To practice remembering dreams, you will enter your Alpha level and mentally tell youself:

"I want to remember my dreams, and I am going to remember my dreams."

You will then go to sleep from your Alpha level.

You will awaken several times during the night and in the morning with vivid recollections of dreams. Have paper and pen ready to write them down. When you are satisfied that Dream Control Step 3 is working, then start with Dream Control Step 3.

You can use Dream Control Step 3 to practice generating a dream that you can remember, understand, and use for problem solving. Enter your Alpha level and mentally tell yourself:

"I want to have a dream that will contain information to solve the problem I have in mind."
    State the problem and add"
    "I will have such a dream, remember it, and understand it."

You will then go to sleep from your level.

You may awaken during the night with a vivid collection of the desired dream, or you may awaken in the morning with a vivid recollection of the dream. You will have this dream, remember it, and understand it.

Remember that it is best to pre-progam yourself at level, before using each of these steps.

Blog Entries

My intention wasn't to not allow going there, which is why I disabled it but left it, so people would copy and paste it to go there on their respective browsers.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Blog Entries

Beekeeper, i cant agree with you more. Yes there may be allot the book has to offer but it will still fall short on some things. Thats why you should try to make your own interpretations.I am a student of the silva mind control method, i dont know if you are too, but i remember reading a post that you quoted from jose silva.
    I'm not but I did the free mini-course and read a couple of his books. I like the basic guided meditation/relaxation audio that comes with the free course and one of his books. My 11 year old likes it too when he has trouble relaxing a t bedtime.

I find dream-programming a particularly useful tool. You still have to apply analysis, of course, but it's very good for self-development and guidance. A few nights ago I programmed for a life purpose dream and had a funny dream about repairing/replacing broken and damaged doors. I was really enthusiastic about it. I distinctly remember pride in two Saloon type doors with polished wood. When I think about "doors" as a metaphor, "doors of perception", I can see a meaning. Life purpose in terms of better understanding and helping others to better understand reality, perhaps. Or helping other to open "doors of opportunity" and doing the same for myself, pursuing new experiences.
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)