I just recently purchased Hemi-Sync Support for Journeys Out of the Body along with MAP CD Companion. I have had Wave I through III of the Gateway experience for several months and I was wondering if JOOTB is designed to not have a voice guided introduction like the Gateway Experience cd's? Common sense tells me that I am going to have to get the book Journeys Out of the Body for the Chpter 16 material, I just wanted to make sure that the JOOTB cd's are self guidance with the 20min interval reminders. (I don't mind the sessions being self guided since they can be looped to keep repeating and the Gateway Experience ones are short and just dont feel right having on repeat because of repeated voice guidance) I can see already the benefits of taking Focus 10 & 12 from Wave I and II and self doing it with the JOOTB cd's, it's just that the little pamplet that comes with JOOTB briefly mentions "Bob describes Condtion A as "the ability to hold calmly in the borderland sleep state, indefinitely, with your mind on an exclusive thought"........maybe I am just alittle spoiled from the Wave cd's ...guess I should order the book and read it ..*doh*