Thread: Third eye rash and brow pressure.

JAFO Guest

Third eye rash and brow pressure.

Hello all,

I was hoping to get some feedback on the symptoms that I have been experiencing for quite some time now. I have been doing energy energy work as prescribed through Robert's NEW system for about a year an a half. I have been experiencing brow pressure and a rash on my third eye area since I began this practice.

The brow pressure has changed from a sensation feeling like something is pushing on the third eye to more of a sensation of tingling. It reminds me of the sensation that you get when you place a nine volt battery on your tongue. I do still feel pressure as if it was being pushed on or as if there was a band around my head on a daily basis also. I have recently noticed a lot of energy in my mouth, teeth, face and top of the head.

As for the rash on my third eye, the skin flakes a lot on that area now. The rash and flaking also appears underneath my eye's on either side of my nose. It is red in appearance. I have recently begun to feel these sensations on the top of my head and scalp area as well. My scalp has been more flaky than it has ever been before. I have always had very thick hair and I am starting to notice my hair line is starting to recede a bit. I am unsure if this is related energy work or not. Maybe this is just my genes kicking in. Anytime that I go to the gym and work out the third eye rash becomes very noticeable.

Any input on these symptoms would be highly appreciated, thanks!

Blog Entries

Re: Third eye rash and brow pressure.

I have the same symptoms on the back of my neck, back of the throat chakra, where that big vertebra points out. Flaky skin, recurring mild rashes, itchiness. I know I have a big blockage back there, where many things tie into each other. The rashes, irritations and scaly sensations occur after a while after energy work.

I think this is a clearing reaction, like moving toxins out. But that's just a theory. If in doubt, a visit to the dermatologist might be a good idea.

Take care,
    Oliver

In my experience, the ajna chakra feels like a magnetic ball pressing my eyebrow. When that sensation merges with sahasrara, the upper middle part of my skull stops to get felt anymore, I mean, I have no physical sensation of it being there.

About your hair, it seems there's a relationship in between your blood's acidity (its pH) and the hair loss, as scientists have stated. So, try to eat as much living food and as less meat and precooked meals as you can. Lots of water and some relaxation techniques (look for Monroe's tapes, hemisynch).

In my very opinion (and I'm vegetarian) diet and energy work should go hand-by-hand. Buddhism also states that cleansing your body through diet cleanses also your soul.

And a last word, as NEW explains there are some complementary exercises for your 3rd eye, so put them in practice. I did suffer for terrible headaches till I completely dusted up my ajna.

Good luck!

JAFO Guest

First off, thank you for your insight on these matters! As, I will take all of your comments into consideration!

About your hair, it seems there's a relationship in between your blood's acidity (its pH) and the hair loss, as scientists have stated. So, try to eat as much living food and as less meat and precooked meals as you can. Lots of water and some relaxation techniques (look for Monroe's tapes, hemisynch).
    I have been looking at PH test kits on line, they are relatively cheap. I intend to pick up a pack of them as soon as I get the opportunity. There are pack of 80 for about $10.00 USD. From what I understand this is very important to ones health and well being in general.

As for the hemisynch, I do have Dr. Robert Monroes Brain Wave Generator installed on my laptop. Hopefully, it will suffice for now.

And a last word, as NEW explains there are some complementary exercises for your 3rd eye, so put them in practice. I did suffer for terrible headaches till I completely dusted up my ajna.
    I have not had an issue with head aches thus far. Is there any particular technique that one would recommend for this dusting up of the brow center? I have just tried to avoid any stimulation at all when the rash seems to be highly active.

It would seem as if the brow pressure is starting to slowly work its way up my forehead. I would imagine that it is a good sign of development thus far...I dunno, I still have a lot to learn here!

Thanks again!

rainfaery Guest

Where can these exercises be found?