Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: shapeshifting

Re: shapeshifting

This is actually one of the reasons why I started astral projecting. I wanted to find out how one can physically shapeshift as well as other secrets along the same lines from beings that live in the astral. The goetic entity Ose for example was supposed to be able to teach this. For various reasons its impractical for me to go through with trying to summon Ose at the moment so this was an alternative to that, though I did also have some other reasons for projecting besides that.

Anyway I believe the shapeshifting technique has more potential then most people realize based on what I have read of it. In John perkins book on the subject he described Shamen changing into balls of light and then later was able to experience this for himself. While he was a ball of light he visited and even interacted with a world he believed to be the past though IMO this could also be a parrallell world. The Shaman who taught him this also claimed to be able to use it to visit other planets. Outside his story I have also read of various reports of beings such as monsters and aliens changing into balls of light.I've actually seen balls of light myself though in my case I didnt see them change into anything. This may be a technique that allows individuals to physically travel between worlds, sort of a physical version of astral projection. so you can see why I would be so interested in it. In addition, base don what I have read shape shifting could also be done with objects outside ones own body. For example you might change an apple into an orange using it. even something like telekinesis could be seen as a form of shape shifting as the object being moved is the result of you making a change in its energy, though this might be a more subtle form then changing its energy to the extent that it would change its physical make up.

I have talked with one indevidual who knew an old sioux woman who was able to change into a snake, regrettably I was unable to get permission to visit the woman in question. The musician Larkin Grimm has apprantly sutdied shape shifting with John Perkins and says she was even able to do it once, recently I was able to contact her but she hasn't gotten back with me yet with a response to most of my questions.

I personally believe that the things one can do with their astral body can also be done in the physical though with more difficulty

Anyway I'm interested in this mirror trick, could you explain it in more detail?

Defectron,

I don't have anything usefull to say about a mirror trick. I just avoid mirrors for personal reasons. Ecspecially full length ones *shudder*

Your post is very interesting to me, because those are the things that I have been thinking about a lot. What CAN we do in this physical 3d world and dense physical bodies? We know that we are made up of energy, so we should be able to do whatever we want right? Teleport, shapeshift, levitate, fly, but with more difficulty given this denser reality. After learning how to AP I am wide open to any possibilities. I heard about a yogi woman who didn't eat for like 50 years and lived because she believed very strongly that we didn't need food to sustain ourselves. I don't know about you but I feel like cr@p if I don't eat for 6 hours.

When you were talking about ETs being able to turn into balls of light and transport themselves that reminded me of something I read saying that some of these UFOS we have been seeing (like the ones coming out of volcanos in Mexico) are exactly that. These IT's (internal terrestrials) live inside the earth and when they want to go explore they turn themselves into light and off they go!

I would love to learn more about this. I think I will check out the author you mentioned. Thank you!
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.

When you were talking about ETs being able to turn into balls of light and transport themselves that reminded me of something I read saying that some of these UFOS we have been seeing (like the ones coming out of volcanos in Mexico) are exactly that. These IT's (internal terrestrials) live inside the earth and when they want to go explore they turn themselves into light and off they go!
    If you remember where you read that, I would be interested in taking a look at it.

Alaskans Guest

its actually really interesting what is scientifically known about mitochondria and how they process food. other than minerals, the energy we get from food is, actually, energy. it would be totally possible to create a device that feeds us static energy, eat energy instead of food, and a bonus is we would age very slowly. as for teleporting, etc.. you ever watch men who stare at goats?

Blog Entries

I'd rather eat food. It tastes better.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

What is Men Who Stare at Goats about? I never saw commercials for it. I thought it was about some guys staring at goats, or doing some farming stuff.

I wish I could just eat energy, I am so sick of eating food (says this while eating big mac). Sometimes it just takes too much time to sit down and eat, I have more important things to do.

Do alien babies wear diapers? How do they poop?
    Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.