Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How do you interpret dreams?

Blog Entries

Re: How do you interpret dreams?

Maybe you're just going to Oz...

Kundalini does not need to be traumatic - but it certainly is a force of nature! Maybe you got it "on your radar"?

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut1984
    I was thinking before that a lot of things lately seem to be pointing towards a Kundalini awakening. I don't know if that is too premature to start thinking about, I'm only 25. Was that what you were refering to?
    Yes, actually. I was thirty when it started. Some people experience Kundalini awakening at quite young ages. I've read about it happening in your teens. It appears to be a very individual thing.

Oh, and Korpo is correct, Kundalini doesn't need to be traumatic. It was for me, but that was me, and there were reasons for that which may not (and probably don't) apply to other people. Lots of people report a pleasant or at least non-traumatic Kundalini awakening and transformation.

It's kind of like childbirth. Sometimes it's surprisingly easy, sometimes it's really difficult, but in all cases, you have a better experience if you're prepared and you don't fight the process.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Astral Explorer Guest

http://www.dreammoods.com

Search for the keywords and there you have it...I used to use this for entertainment because I believed dreams ment nothing, until the interpretations used to be fairly accurate based on what happened during that day. I used to have a lot of death dreams which interpreted that part of my ego was dieing and it was true as I was going through a HUGE transformation for a very long time.

Alaskans Guest

I once got to the point where i saw my dreams as reality because I got so used to thinking of them all as symbols of real things. Like a man in a bear costume. He might not REALLY be a bear, but he is still a man under it and can beat the crap outa you! After that I could use dreams as an interface to change real things. And a place to daydream and get better at flying and stuff. That was neat.

Blog Entries

Psychonaut1984,

I had some twister dreams, too, after this. I saw one in another town as observer, one approaching my "house" as myself with my family, and one from inside when staring down into the vortex from a weird platform.

Then I opened my email when getting up, and a friend had recommended me a movie called ... "Vortex"!

Oliver

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Psychonaut1984,

I had some twister dreams, too, after this. I saw one in another town as observer, one approaching my "house" as myself with my family, and one from inside when staring down into the vortex from a weird platform.

Then I opened my email when getting up, and a friend had recommended me a movie called ... "Vortex"!

Oliver
    What do you think your dream was trying to tell you?

I have had several interesting things happen to me this past week. One of them was, I think I finally made contact with my higher self. The other night I had a dream, and it was not quite disturbing but the entire dream had this unlying feeling of paranoia. It was not like my normal dream consciousness, everything in the dream resembled a super amplified version of my waking consciousness. When I woke up, I thought about the dream and thought "wow why was I so paranoid?" and then something clicked and I realized how this wasn't much different then my waking reality... Then I realized that if I looked at it a certain way my dream was almost a parody of myself, it was actually kind of funny. I started writing down my interpretation of the dream but then it was like an extended version of started talking to me. Basically telling me to snap out of it, chill, and treat myself nicer. This "voice" reminded me of how much energy I put into certain behaviors because I constantly moniter myself as though I am always being judged. I wrote down this whole dialogue to myself... Afterwards I just got still and all these answers to many questions I had both past and present started coming to me, along with a short glossary of dream symbols. At the end this short feed of information a non auditory voice whispered "I love you, Matt."
    Tornadoes were left out, I think that was because we already decoded that.
    Here is the brief glossary of terms that was "given" to me:
    *Shark - predator out to get me; my ego, my fears, self sabotage, my own distorted fear based perceptions, my assumed enemies/dangers/threats. Sharks are fear provoking animals, though not all are maneaters.
    *Ocean - the world, my physical reality. The ocean is vast, beautiful and filled with unknown dangers. It is made of water, therefore it is fluid.
    * Crystal Skulls- Clear mind, a divine magical jewel. Highly saute after.
    *Shark Repellent- clouds water/minimally effective. Wards off sharks but does not kill them or guarentee they are not around. Any type of crutch that prevents growth.
    *Carrie (fictional Stephen King character)- Repressed feminine energy. Angry, vengeful, destructive, powerful, yet ironically, hurt, sad, and vulnerable.
    *Datura - Embodiement of universally repressed feminine energy, deadly poison, doorway to the spirit world, vengence, lust, seductive, beautiful, has some medicinal value. (very similar to Jim Dekorne's explanation).
    Note: I have a hobby of growing several species of Daturas and Brugmansia, hence my avator pic. They are truely stunningly beautful plants, but ironically my fascination with these plants started around the peak of my "repressed feminine energy" phase, the start of my interest in the spirit world, and metaphysical endeavors. I don't know if that actually means anything...

Blog Entries

That's really awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Psychonaut1984
    *Datura - Embodiement of universally repressed feminine energy, deadly poison, doorway to the spirit world, vengence, lust, seductive, beautiful, has some medicinal value. (very similar to Jim Dekorne's explanation).
    Note: I have a hobby of growing several species of Daturas and Brugmansia, hence my avator pic. They are truely stunningly beautful plants, but ironically my fascination with these plants started around the peak of my "repressed feminine energy" phase, the start of my interest in the spirit world, and metaphysical endeavors. I don't know if that actually means anything...
    Nah. Just one of these things were the Universe really rubs it in.

Oliver

8. Re: How do you interpret dreams?

That's exactly it! YOU DO!there are countless books, tapes, blah blah blah's out there telling you what your dreams mean. Only you can really configure your dreams

Psychonaut1984 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    Maybe you're just going to Oz...

Kundalini does not need to be traumatic - but it certainly is a force of nature! Maybe you got it "on your radar"?

Oliver
    We were right about the Kundalini, it started yesterday morning at approx 6:45-7am. It was not traumatic by any means. I am including my Kundalini logs with my AP logs now. Its ironic because on another forum someone else interpreted tornadoes as "spiritual upheavel" /kundalini awakening and they were right too. I sent them a link to this thread.

[/quote]

I did actually just have one last night, a guy was eaten by a great white while installing a fountain at this shady restaurant. The restaurant had a "cave" in the middle of it, and this all took place after a tornado watch was issued. The restaurant was in the woods and was rumored to have treasure buried underneath it. There were human remains all over the woods.
    One thing that all of these things have in common is that they are things I love. I have always been very fascinated with tornadoes and thunderstorms, [I still seriously entertain the idea of becoming an amateur storm chaser/photographer one day] I used to be obsessed with sharks when I was a kid, I love zombie movies, and I love the beach.[/quote]

One of the things I do in my work as a medium and psychic advisor is dream interpretation. I don't use books or dream dictionaries though, just my own intuition and 'radar'. A restaurant is somewhere you go to get food, which is sustenance for the body. The woods indicate the natural environment, not man made. Water, rivers, streams and fountains in dreams always indicate the flow of spiritual life. The whole dream could be interpreted thus: Look for your sustenance, both physical and spiritual in a deeper understanding of the world as a living entity, the natural world as a spiritual being will bring you what you need to find that place deep within that contains your greatest treasure - yourself as a spirit.

Tornadoes and storms are symbolic of change and turmoil, zombies are a symbol of that dark side of ourself that must be balanced in order that it does not 'take us over' and consume us, and the beach is a symbol of the need for retreat and spiritual recuperation.
    [b]LIVE THE JOURNEY, FOR EVERY DESTINATION IS BUT A DOORWAY TO ANOTHER.

VISIT ME AT meritaking.com