Thread: Appendix problems in Vietnam - Healing Request

Jimmygarn Guest

Appendix problems in Vietnam - Healing Request

Hi all

I have found myself in the painfull situation of being far from good doctors and in a lot of pain. Yesterday after dinner around 9pm GMT+7 my stomach started aching. I thought that I might've eaten something that had given me a serious constipation, and decided to see the night through. I didn't sleep more than an hour this night with increasing pain in my abdomen. I am traveling with a girl in Vietnam who's studying medicine in Denmark, and today we decided that it would be nice if she did a checkup on me, and I had symptoms that might be because of an appendix inflamation, though as she said "you can't really tell unless you open the stomach, you can only make a qualified quess when it comes to the appendix". There was the most pain around the appendix though.
    We've been for a walk around the city today, but around 2pm I went back to the Hotel because I was feeling bad, though I didn't have nausia anymore, as I had just after breakfast. -funny thing: the lady where we had breakfast rubbed motoroil on my stomach to loosen it up, an hour later I did have to use the toilet - a relief but the pain in the abdomen was still there. Later I felt the nausia including a trouble to find words and I was oversensitive to noizes and smells.

I ask everyone who feel for it to help me heal this. I will try some more EFT and NEW though I haven't had much luck with it so far, although it might've been worse if I hadn't used it

We are in the city Hue for the moment and hopefully I will be feeling well enough to travel by minibus to Hoi An tomorrow.

This is my picture:

And location:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...04292&t=h&z=18
    I am 26 years old and Live in Denmark, Copenhagen, Noerrebro

Namaste
    Emil Frederiksen

Blog Entries

Re: Appendix problems in Vietnam - Healing Request

Be well, Emil. Accept the healing energy and love that is all around you. Be well, and keep safe and be delivered effortlessly and easily to a qualified doctor/hospital who will be able to help you immediately. Heal completely, and well, with complete ease. Blessings upon you, Emil. And so it is.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Jimmygarn Guest

Re: Appendix problems in Vietnam - Healing Request

Thank you very much OlderWiser and whom else might be sending me healing intentions. I feel much better allready. It only hurts a little in certain positions and I don't think about it anymore. I think I might have a very good nights sleep.

Love and Light
    Emil