Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: banishing ritual before and after OBE

banishing ritual before and after OBE

Hi,
    After reading Robert's excellent book "Practical Psychic Self-Defense" I considering now to do banishing ritual before and after OBE.
    I was doing banishing rituals already for a last several years, but mostly in case of Negs attack . But now I start thinking that it actually good idea to do it before and after every OBE.
    What do you think?
    Thanks
    Jev

Blog Entries

Re: banishing ritual before and after OBE

There's no reason not to, if it makes you feel safe.
    I do some simple prayer work and sometimes shielding.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

alwayson4 Guest

You can if you want, but the most powerful protection is cleaning up the belief system

Have you read the catch basket article?

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... ncept.html

Actually physically write out your own list...

P.S. In Astral Dynamics, it says that during a RTZ OBE, the physical body automatically puts up a powerful neg detection system. I would read that part of the book.

I'm going to read this article and also this part from Astral Dynamics.
    And I need some time for thinking about it.
    Many Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    You can if you want, but the most powerful protection is cleaning up the belief system

Have you read the catch basket article?

http://www.astraldynamics.com/tutorials ... ncept.html

Actually physically write out your own list...

P.S. In Astral Dynamics, it says that during a RTZ OBE, the physical body automatically puts up a powerful neg detection system. I would read that part of the book.

Many Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    There's no reason not to, if it makes you feel safe.
    I do some simple prayer work and sometimes shielding.

Blog Entries

In my opinion, it's good to develop the habit of always shielding yourself (I use an energy "bubble" around myself). Once or twice a day, just quietly release any negative energy and create a bubble out of energy that totally surrounds you. I also include a grounding line the extends deep into the earth and a second line that draws energy from the earth. That way I don't have to use my own energy to maintain the shield. Once I got in the habit, I found that I just do this automatically, without even having to think about it, but I always refresh it before I go to sleep, anyway.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Many thanks OlderWiser !!!
    I'm always so happy receiving posts from you !
    Just one small thing.
    Do you think that shielding protect you not only from Negs but actually from all entities including good one ?
    I also doing sometime shielding, but only in extremely dangerous situations when I feel very hard Negs attack.

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    In my opinion, it's good to develop the habit of always shielding yourself (I use an energy "bubble" around myself). Once or twice a day, just quietly release any negative energy and create a bubble out of energy that totally surrounds you. I also include a grounding line the extends deep into the earth and a second line that draws energy from the earth. That way I don't have to use my own energy to maintain the shield. Once I got in the habit, I found that I just do this automatically, without even having to think about it, but I always refresh it before I go to sleep, anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jev
    Do you think that shielding protect you not only from Negs but actually from all entities including good one ?
    Well, I intend the shield to only filter out people, energy, and entities that have other than my highest good/best interests in mind. I can still receive divine guidance and so on.

I also doing sometime shielding, but only in extremely dangerous situations when I feel very hard Negs attack.
    I don't give negative energy the opportunity to get near me at all. If you wait until you feel threatened, you're already having to fight it, you know? I just keep it away from the start, and my life is much more peaceful and a lot happier, and I'm always amazed at how some people just start to disappear and others are still totally comfortable around me. It's a good indicator of who my friends really are.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Very interesting !
    I will think about it for some time.
    Thanks

Well, I intend the shield to only filter out people, energy, and entities that have other than my highest good/best interests in mind. I can still receive divine guidance and so on.

I don't give negative energy the opportunity to get near me at all. If you wait until you feel threatened, you're already having to fight it, you know? I just keep it away from the start, and my life is much more peaceful and a lot happier, and I'm always amazed at how some people just start to disappear and others are still totally comfortable around me. It's a good indicator of who my friends really are.

Why also to shield from people?
    I thought its should be only from Negs.
    I also feel sick sometime when getting closer to some persons. But I thought its not because of these persons directly, but because of Negs surrounding or attached to them.
    Thanks

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast