Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: banishing ritual before and after OBE

Blog Entries

Re: banishing ritual before and after OBE

Quote Originally Posted by Jev
    Why also to shield from people?
    Some people are energy vampires. Some are just incredibly negative. Some people are prone to throw psychic attacks. Some people are just folks I don't want to deal with for any number of reasons.

Also, I'm empathic, and it's easy for me to get overwhelmed by some people, and particularly in a crowd where I'm bombarded by all kind of emotions all over the place. It's extremely draining and very tiring and can actually be painful.

I also feel sick sometime when getting closer to some persons. But I thought its not because of these persons directly, but because of Negs surrounding or attached to them.
    Could be either. Some people really DO drain your energy, whether they know it or not. Sometimes it's negs, but in my experience, it's just as often the people, themselves. And sometimes it's both.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

OK
    I understand.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Why also to shield from people?
    Some people are energy vampires. Some are just incredibly negative. Some people are prone to throw psychic attacks. Some people are just folks I don't want to deal with for any number of reasons.

Also, I'm empathic, and it's easy for me to get overwhelmed by some people, and particularly in a crowd where I'm bombarded by all kind of emotions all over the place. It's extremely draining and very tiring and can actually be painful.

I also feel sick sometime when getting closer to some persons. But I thought its not because of these persons directly, but because of Negs surrounding or attached to them.
    Could be either. Some people really DO drain your energy, whether they know it or not. Sometimes it's negs, but in my experience, it's just as often the people, themselves. And sometimes it's both.

alwayson4 Guest

Hi Jev,

If you read "Energy Work" by Robert Bruce, it describes how to build one of the better shields out there....chapter 5 I think. Yet keep in mind that ALL shields have their limits. They need to be CONSTANTLY maintained and stregthened. It really is not worth it, in my opinion...but I am lazy. But if you have time every day to build and maintain the plank shield from Energy Work, go for it.

But to reiterate what I said before, I do not think it is necessary for OBE...on the other hand the trance state is a very good time to build/maintain the shield so that it is available when necessary.

Many thanks !!!
    I'm going to read again "Energy Work", more carefully this time.

Quote Originally Posted by alwayson4
    Hi Jev,

If you read "Energy Work" by Robert Bruce, it describes how to build one of the better shields out there....chapter 5 I think. Yet keep in mind that ALL shields have their limits. They need to be CONSTANTLY maintained and stregthened. It really is not worth it, in my opinion...but I am lazy. But if you have time every day to build and maintain the plank shield from Energy Work, go for it.

But to reiterate what I said before, I do not think it is necessary for OBE...on the other hand the trance state is a very good time to build/maintain the shield so that it is available when necessary.

alwayson4 Guest

You are quite welcome.

You are one of the few people here, who are actually interested in Robert Bruce's works, so I thank you.

Dear OlderWiser,
    I have tried recently your method of shielding .
    I found this method much better than one I was using.
    Method what I was using is too much complex and difficult ( some kind of complex metallic construction around me ).
    But one think is still very difficult for me - maintaining the shield and to keep it exists and working after you finish with imagination of it.

In my opinion, it's good to develop the habit of always shielding yourself (I use an energy "bubble" around myself). Once or twice a day, just quietly release any negative energy and create a bubble out of energy that totally surrounds you. I also include a grounding line the extends deep into the earth and a second line that draws energy from the earth. That way I don't have to use my own energy to maintain the shield. Once I got in the habit, I found that I just do this automatically, without even having to think about it, but I always refresh it before I go to sleep, anyway.

Blog Entries

But one think is still very difficult for me - maintaining the shield and to keep it exists and working after you finish with imagination of it.
    Try this: Create the "bubble" and then send a long line, a "root" or an "umbilical" if you will, deep into the earth, with the intention of drawing energy from the earth to power the shield. Sometimes I do a "double" line, one of which sends the "used" energy back for recycling, and one that draws fresh energy.

I find that the more you practice shielding, the more it becomes second nature to do it. I don't even think about it most times now. I just set it up and forget about it, and only notice it when I go to bed and go through my "before sleep" ritual (which includes refreshing my shield).

Keep practicing, and maybe try different techniques until you get one that works for you.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

One question.
    I thought that line which is going to earth is only for grounding you energy out, not for getting more energy.
    And for getting energy in we need a line which going to sky.
    Do you think I'm wrong?

Try this: Create the "bubble" and then send a long line, a "root" or an "umbilical" if you will, deep into the earth, with the intention of drawing energy from the earth to power the shield. Sometimes I do a "double" line, one of which sends the "used" energy back for recycling, and one that draws fresh energy.

I find that the more you practice shielding, the more it becomes second nature to do it. I don't even think about it most times now. I just set it up and forget about it, and only notice it when I go to bed and go through my "before sleep" ritual (which includes refreshing my shield).

Keep practicing, and maybe try different techniques until you get one that works for you.

Blog Entries

I thought that line which is going to earth is only for grounding you energy out, not for getting more energy.
    Why can't you do both? (This is why I customarily have two lines, though I don't think it's necessary; a cable can carry signals both ways at the same time if it's designed to do so.)

Where is the sky, then? Meaning, why is up "up"? Why is down, "down"? Why is there energy in "the sky" (whatever the sky might be) but not in the earth?

Really, as far as I can tell it's just a matter of preference and perspective. I don't feel comfortable shooting out an infinite psychic line to the nothingness of space. I just don't like the idea of it. To me, it seems like a tentacle beacon or something, and so I don't do it.

But if you feel happy about doing that and you're happy doing it, do it that way.

It's really all very personal. There's no one "right way" or "wrong way".

Do you think I'm wrong?
    No. I think you're just not thinking about things in a non-linear way. Time and space (including "up" and "down") are just abstract, relative ideas. The earth is full of energy, why not draw from there? You can, if you want to. Or you can draw it from the expanses of space. Or from some other source, maybe an ever-flowing wellspring inside you. You don't have to limit yourself to other people's concept of reality.

10. Re: banishing ritual before and after OBE

Finally found little free time.
    It is too much work in a last several days and too stressful work.
    Still trying your method of shielding with different variations.
    And found that it helps me a lot.
    Thank you very much !
    Jev

Why can't you do both? (This is why I customarily have two lines, though I don't think it's necessary; a cable can carry signals both ways at the same time if it's designed to do so.)

Where is the sky, then? Meaning, why is up "up"? Why is down, "down"? Why is there energy in "the sky" (whatever the sky might be) but not in the earth?

Really, as far as I can tell it's just a matter of preference and perspective. I don't feel comfortable shooting out an infinite psychic line to the nothingness of space. I just don't like the idea of it. To me, it seems like a tentacle beacon or something, and so I don't do it.

But if you feel happy about doing that and you're happy doing it, do it that way.

It's really all very personal. There's no one "right way" or "wrong way".

Do you think I'm wrong?
    No. I think you're just not thinking about things in a non-linear way. Time and space (including "up" and "down") are just abstract, relative ideas. The earth is full of energy, why not draw from there? You can, if you want to. Or you can draw it from the expanses of space. Or from some other source, maybe an ever-flowing wellspring inside you. You don't have to limit yourself to other people's concept of reality.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2