Thread: voices

voices

i have been hearing a voice that says it is god , along with it is a uncomfortable drilling sensation in my left ear, i cant understand what the voice is saying anymore, i just hear a muffeled yelling noise,like as if he is in another room . i hear this voice in white noise mostly,like my fan also i see strange lights everyware. 1. is there a way to tell if this voice is really god? 2. is there a way to stop the uncomfortable drilling sensation in my ear? 3. is there a way to get this voice to speak clearly so i may understand what it is saying? 4. do you know what these lights are that i am seeing? 5. am i the only one who is experienceing this, have you ever heard of anything like this before?
    whats the truth? i will leave my body and see for my self!..i will never again let a religious institution tell me how to live my life,never let some one else controle my mind,i make my own choices i choose freedom.

Re: voices

G'day,

These are classic symptoms of the onset of schizophrenia.

No, this is not god. This is a spirit entity of some kind.

We all have filters to keep this kind of stuff away. Your filters are failing for some reason.

If the drilling sensation is physical, press a fingernail into your ear. If you feel vibrations, try pressing a microphone in there and see if you can record the sounds.

My suggestions...

An organic diet of raw food and supplements. Healthy levels of exercise.

You must sleep every night and get healthy amounts of sleep.

Affirmations. “I am loved and I am worthy. I am safe and I am free. I am master of my body and ruler of my mind.”

I also suggest sleeping electrically grounded. http://www.sleepingearthed.com

Also, get a Q-Link, and experiment with magnets. http://www.promagnet.com and similar sites have them for sale.

These symptoms should ease under a shower.

headphones will help reduce the effect of these voices.

You might like to discuss these symptoms with your doctor.

Robert