Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Mind Stereo/Neuroprogrammer 2

Ouroboros Guest

Mind Stereo/Neuroprogrammer 2

I just recently purchased both of these, and I have to say, it was money well spent! I purchased Mind Stereo first, and to be honest, while it's a very nice program, I wish I had gotten NP2 first and just stuck with it. Since getting NP2, I haven't touched Mind Stereo. I've found that brainwave entrainment seems to only work for me when I can audibly hear the entrainment tones...if it's buried within background noise, it doesn't seem to work quite as well. This may explain why I haven't had much luck with the Hemisync product.

In any case, I downloaded the user created files "Deeper Than a Zen Monk", which are supposed to approximate the Holosync system. I've only done one complete session at this point, but it was a very promising session, as I definitely felt like I was in a state other than normal waking consciousness. Not quite at the mind awake/body asleep state, but definitely operating at a different level than I'm used to.

I noticed something very interesting too...I think I hold a lot of tension in my heart chakra. While listening to the files, I noticed that every part of my body seemed relaxed except for my heart center. There's something there that isn't letting me relax completely...the area kind of felt like a bubble of tension. It was hard and unmoving, like it didn't want to let the waves of relaxation in. I got the impression that this is tied to fears I have concerning sudden death - I think on some level I don't trust my body, i.e., I continually monitor my body because I'm afraid if I leave it to it's own devices it'll stop working.

I'm looking forward to seeing what effects regular use of the program has. I definitely recommend this program to anyone who has the cash to purchase it (The home version is $49.99, pro version (which I got) is $59.99).

Blog Entries

Re: Mind Stereo/Neuroprogrammer 2

Quote Originally Posted by Ouroboros
    I just recently purchased both of these, and I have to say, it was money well spent!
    Definitely. I have them both and I love them. I got copies of both for my adult daughter, as well, and she's hooked, too.

I purchased Mind Stereo first, and to be honest, while it's a very nice program, I wish I had gotten NP2 first and just stuck with it. Since getting NP2, I haven't touched Mind Stereo.
    Interesting. I'm the other way around. I only use NP2 for a couple of specific sessions that don't work well in Mind Stereo. Otherwise, I listen to music with the BWE. I also find the visualisations in MindStereo to be quite pleasant, and it's easy to slip into a trance while watching them. I love a good open-eyed trance.

By the way, you can adjust the strength of the BWE with MindStereo if you want to have it more noticible. Play around with the equaliser and see what you can get.

I downloaded the user created files "Deeper Than a Zen Monk", which are supposed to approximate the Holosync system. I've only done one complete session at this point, but it was a very promising session, as I definitely felt like I was in a state other than normal waking consciousness. Not quite at the mind awake/body asleep state, but definitely operating at a different level than I'm used to.
    I did that session and it put me to sleep. Like, sitting in my chair, mouth hanging open, drooling, snoring lightly, asleep. I'm sure it was a lovely sight...

Glad to hear you had better luck with it.

I think I hold a lot of tension in my heart chakra. While listening to the files, I noticed that every part of my body seemed relaxed except for my heart center. There's something there that isn't letting me relax completely...the area kind of felt like a bubble of tension. It was hard and unmoving, like it didn't want to let the waves of relaxation in.
    There's a session you can download that works the chakras. You might give that a try and see what happens with it.

I got the impression that this is tied to fears I have concerning sudden death - I think on some level I don't trust my body, i.e., I continually monitor my body because I'm afraid if I leave it to it's own devices it'll stop working.
    I wouldn't be surprised if that's a past life issue. It sounds like exactly the sort of thing someone who has experienced one or more sudden deaths might carry with them.

I've been recommending these programs for a while now. I use them both regularly (MindStereo more than NP2, but I do use both), and I've had excellent results with several areas.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Well, I'm testdriving NP2 now, and I must say, so far I am pleased.

My first session was the Dissociated Stress Release or something like that, a dissociated session that is said to work alpha and theta levels. Not only did I generally have a good feeling during the session, also I began to see parts of a painting during it. We were at the art museum today, but this was none of the pictures there. It was as if my mind was assembling some parts for a landscape painting in there - a church in the distance, trees without leaves, maybe a painting of what I saw at one time during the train ride today? Just all these little details assembling themselves in my mind and fading away, that was interesting.

The other session was the Sub-Delta. So, I was listening to it for a while, and suddenly, at some point, there was a sudden change of body image, of how I perceived myself. It really shifted one moment to the other. At the same time waves began to pulsate from inward out through me for a short while. That was quite something, too!

All in all, very encouraging. Since I also want to have a tool to play with these things this seems to be what I have been looking for, especially since it has export features. I kind of wished my MP3 player would support FLAC format - the NP2 people say they design their output with encoding in mind, but is that really enough? *shrugs*

Oliver

ariesr Guest

I've also got NP2, and the forums is quite helpful too.

Lately, I've been using the "Deeper than a Zen Monk", but hoping to apply some of the others when time and focus permits.

I have Mind Stereo ... It does affirmations as well as entrainment. If Mastering Astral Projection were available based on Mind Stereo (Or NP2, as the presets can be imported to Mind Stereo) rather than BW Gen alone that would be nice.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tom
    I have Mind Stereo ... It does affirmations as well as entrainment. If Mastering Astral Projection were available based on Mind Stereo (Or NP2, as the presets can be imported to Mind Stereo) rather than BW Gen alone that would be nice.
    It seems like that in the Member's Area this is available for NP2 users. Somebody analysed the MAP tracks and provided something similar at least for the first two weeks.

Oliver

Blog Entries

I got myself the "Deeper Than A Zen Monk" and shortened it to 2x20 minutes - including the start and end ramp. With this amazing tool it actually just took me unchecking a box to affect the ramps, too, and modifying a number to scale the length of the piece, plus entering a number for the carrier frequency. Three changes, big effect. Sweet!

And it worked just fine for me - put me to sleep. Now, that's not unexpected for tracks taking one down to Delta state, so this is confirmation that the entrainment works. What's even better, exactly where the track ramps out again (raises the brainwave frequency again) I woke up - and there's no annoying alarm or anything. So that was the end ramp itself. Another validation it works as intended.

I'm glad I could reduce session length to 40 minutes total. This way I can use it on the train ride, the original session length was just too long for that. The drop to alpha happened rather quickly - suddenly I felt warmer and different. It's always nice to notice these changes.

I started with a 120Hz carrier pitch, which would be the same as Holosync Awakening Level 1 as the people from that NP2 forum say, but I guess I'm gonna drop that further. Ever since I started this I had a certain number in my head, and I guess I'll test drive that one...

Oliver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Korpo
    "Deeper Than A Zen Monk" [...] worked just fine for me - put me to sleep.
    Yup. It has that effect on me, too.

I'm glad I could reduce session length to 40 minutes total. This way I can use it on the train ride, the original session length was just too long for that.
    Oh, dear, sleeping on a train.... Is that wise? (I don't like to do that because when I sleep sitting up, my jaw drops open and I tend to snore or, worse, drool... yes, it's a very lovely site, I'm sure!).
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OlderWiser
    Oh, dear, sleeping on a train.... Is that wise? (I don't like to do that because when I sleep sitting up, my jaw drops open and I tend to snore or, worse, drool... yes, it's a very lovely site, I'm sure!).
    Well, I don't have to look at myself when sleeping.

Actually, when sleeping upright I snore sometimes, and right before waking up - my mind awake, my body asleep - I can often hear that. Funny!

No jaw-dropping or drooling.

Oliver

Blog Entries

and right before waking up - my mind awake, my body asleep - I can often hear that. Funny!
    Yeah, I get that, too. Or the other way around, where I hear myself start to snore just as I fall asleep.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast