Thread: How do you see your chakras?

sono Guest

How do you see your chakras?

I'd be interested to hear how others experience/see their own chakras if you don't mind sharing. . . hope it's not too self-concerned to discuss these things? Anyway for eg., my base chakra seems like a dull red table-tennis sized ball of light; the second one up is elliptical, a deep fluctuating orange & the size of a side-plate; the navel chakra is bright yellow, no actual shape - it seems to be a diffuse light across the whole area; the heart chakra seems light emerald green with pink & gold splashes,but also a lot of dark purple, & almost heart-shaped (!) but really big - stretching from the clavicles at the 2 upper curves down to its lowest point around the stomach area, with weird "rolls" of light under my arms & round under the shoulder blades at the back; the throat chakra seems a misty bright but pale blue with dancing silver flecks, about 6cms in diameter, & sometimes shoots out a beam of light; the 3rd eye is strange, it is quite large, right across the forehead, & seems to have multiple layers of similar shades of pale purple/mauve in the traditional shape, but with some pulsating lines of "energy" around the edges, which cross over each other as they move up & down, & it leads through the back of the head where there seems to be a round "hole" with darker energies; the shahasrara seems like a flat, white glowing plate on top of the head with "tendrils" that snake out at times. . . . .also there seems to be a silver ball of hissing light way above the head.. . . .
    And some subsidiary chakras are small, white & spin very fast, along the jaw line, tip of nose, lower back of head, & generally all along the limbs, especially the base of the toes. Weird is that I can "feel" something drooping over the ear region if I feel sad or disappointed, like a dog's ears drooping sadly.

Please share yours!

Namaste!

Re: How do you see your chakras?

I see chakras as globes of bright light. The globe glows from the light but it does not contain it. Light radiates out like the sun. Ideally, all the chakras are the same size and the light is clear and bright.

I don't see them spin. However, when I first started to see them they looked like a clear (but dirty) spinning vortex of energy.

sono Guest

That's intereseting, no colour? I wonder if they're "coloured by one's expectations" of what they're "supposed" to look like?

oops. yep they have color. red, orange, yellow, green with some pink, sky blue, indigo, purple.

wer Guest

How do you see your chakras? Are you just referring to visualization?

Quote Originally Posted by sono
    I'd be interested to hear how others experience/see their own chakras if you don't mind sharing. . . hope it's not too self-concerned to discuss these things? Anyway for eg., my base chakra seems like a dull red table-tennis sized ball of light; the second one up is elliptical, a deep fluctuating orange & the size of a side-plate; the navel chakra is bright yellow, no actual shape - it seems to be a diffuse light across the whole area; the heart chakra seems light emerald green with pink & gold splashes,but also a lot of dark purple, & almost heart-shaped (!) but really big - stretching from the clavicles at the 2 upper curves down to its lowest point around the stomach area, with weird "rolls" of light under my arms & round under the shoulder blades at the back; the throat chakra seems a misty bright but pale blue with dancing silver flecks, about 6cms in diameter, & sometimes shoots out a beam of light; the 3rd eye is strange, it is quite large, right across the forehead, & seems to have multiple layers of similar shades of pale purple/mauve in the traditional shape, but with some pulsating lines of "energy" around the edges, which cross over each other as they move up & down, & it leads through the back of the head where there seems to be a round "hole" with darker energies; the shahasrara seems like a flat, white glowing plate on top of the head with "tendrils" that snake out at times. . . . .also there seems to be a silver ball of hissing light way above the head.. . . .
    And some subsidiary chakras are small, white & spin very fast, along the jaw line, tip of nose, lower back of head, & generally all along the limbs, especially the base of the toes. Weird is that I can "feel" something drooping over the ear region if I feel sad or disappointed, like a dog's ears drooping sadly.

Please share yours!

Namaste!
    I agree that the smaller or minor chakras on the limbs or phalanges seem to spin faster and without colour . I feel that these will colour up and slow down with development of the energy body . I see the chakras clairvoyantly and I find that these appear spheroid and similar in size along the spine . But the energy within them can vary and become flamelike and ellipsoid . I see the chakras best in dim light using with the physical eyes closed . I enter trance and view the chakras by viewing deeply into the energy body . I find it easier to view these on someone else . I also project outside of my body to view my own energy body and I experience with mirrors to view chakras too . I think it is easy to view the chakras in one's own fingers especially after raising energy to trance or after doing energy work like energy arm loops .
    ~*~Love , Light & Laughter ~*~