Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: a seeker's projection journal

Blog Entries

Re: a seeker's projection journal

Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper View Post
    This is awesome. Would you put it in the Mysticism forum also, please and thank you? Or wherever else you think it would go.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

amazingjourney Guest

032112 Woke up in another layer?

This experience starts, ends and feels different from a dream, I think I woke up in another layer of nonphysical bodies and was in a different reality. My deceased father was there. He is often with me or around me in an OBE experience. I took a train (for me, it's the embodyment of an energy flow that takes me along) to go somewhere. I became aware of the nonphysical body and was able to fly a bit and explored a bit.

I woke up in the early morning and found that my bed has turned into a twin size bed, not the queen size bed I have. I sat up and looked around, feeling very strange and errie. My cat was next to me. My bedroom door that's usually almost closed was now open. I got out of my room feeling alarmed. I looked over to the bathroom side. It is now a bedroom, and my deceased father was in it. I told my father my apprehension. He didn't really say anything.

I went back to sleep but heard that there were knocking on the doors of the neighbors, one door at a time. I wondered who and thought to myself "Poor thing, this person must be scared to be out there that early knocking on doors."

Then I went to a train station to take a train. Since it's still early, I walked around a bit and returned to the station to catch the train. My ticket says the boarding time. I looked at the display board. I only had 2 minutes to get down all the way to B5, which I understood as 5 story down. As I ran down toward the platform, I thought that I didn';t bring a book to read on the upcoming long ride.

Then I walked around and explored a neighborhood, I sensed a guy watching me. He is a scam but people are not alert. I sensed that he did something to people's car. I walked through this narrow pathway with three other women to avoid him.

I continued to walk. There was no one around at this part and it was still early and dark. All of a sudden, the familiar feeling of energy boost came over me and I remembered that I could fly. I was excited every time this realization came over me. I jumped up into the air and soared higher and higher with a lot of energy. I flew around overlooking all the buildings and neighborhoods. Then I started to lose height. I came down and saw a woman and a man went toward a hotel. They were like mother and son. They had a good walk and were contented to go back to the hotel.

Then my awareness came back to my bed. Someone told me that a yellowbook was next to my building outside and that probably is why I was woken up. I said no, that was not it.

Blog Entries

Hello, amazingjourney.

What makes you think it was another layer?

amazingjourney Guest

Hi, Korpo:

It feels like a pararell reality. The bed is only half the size of my bed, but I was in my room. The layout was the same, but an extra room appeared and my father was there. A few other details were different. I also flew in this reality. I sensed things. It feels like I am in another layer of nonphysical bodies
    What do you think?

Blog Entries

Well, it sounds a lot like the astral plane. Similar at first but not identical - reality fluctuations how Robert calls it, deviations in details. The possibility to meet the deceased - certainly a possibility on the higher planes. It actually sounds like you visted the wider astral plane and not just what Kurt calls the "Dream Zone."

Notice how the scammer supposedly did something to people's vehicles... Maybe you were uncomfortable with them as you understood subconsciously that this would invade your privacy? (Your vehicle (of consciousness) being your energy body.) There were also three women with you on that occasion, which might have represented your lower three elementals (= energy bodies) - etheric, astral and mental - which represent your vehicles. I was tempted to identify the neighbourhood as lower astral because of you calling him a scammer, but people are often deeply suspicious of anyone attempting to interact with their energy bodies - benign or malign - and so they identify such attempts als malicious even if they're not. Kurt says the ability to ascertain the full function of a being, including whether its intentions benefit our growth or not, is mostly available in a higher version of the fourth chakra than usually accessible. Whenever we cannot access that higher level we mostly rely on our beliefs to tell us what's going on, and that can be right or wrong, hard to tell in hindsight without further clues.

It seems like you had a greater command of the vehicle you used to explore this plane than before. It could have been a different one, I cannot tell.

Was the plane spread out flat below you when you flew or how did it look to you?

amazingjourney Guest

Thank you so much Korpo. It is amazing how you are always able to break down each element and extract helpful meanings. I usually just go with how I feel about the whole experience and maybe just take some recurrent elements as notice, like trains. There are times when it is not easy to really dicpict how that reality is or how I perceive it within the experience. But you definitely are brilliant in your analysis. Thank you for taking time to break things down for me. Regarding how it looks in the air, it was early morning and still dark. I was flying in this urban area overlooking tall huge buildings. I am not sure if the ground is flat or not. I enjoy soaring in the air up and down though.
    What does it mean if the plane is flat or not? Also I associate vehicle or train as energy flow that take us places. Do you think this is possible interpretation? I have had a lot of train rides, bus rides, car rides, where I feel the movement in them. And then I am in another place
    Last edited by amazingjourney; 24th March 2012 at 03:29 AM.

Blog Entries

Hello, amazingjourney.

Yes, I agree with your interpretation of trains. Sometimes this also happens with rivers - I for example waded along a canal to get where I want once. So, when I go by train or large boat (a cruise ship once) I tend to think of such energetic connections.

With vehicles it's a bit different. Given the state of commuting in the Western world we tend to associate a vehicle with either enclosing just us (= being our shell, sheath and therefore energy body) or us and some trusted others (= pointing to an inclusive concept of identity in nonphysical reality, I'd say).

I asked about flatness because of this: http://www.kurtleland.com/astral-pro...-mental-bodies. The way the astral plane is perceived can be a clue as to what body one is in.

This can be helpful as comparison and contrast for what inner senses are developed, and of course one experience is not enough to identify. I for example had many dreams where I had to go uphill and downhill in cars, and exploring. This was part of the process of mastering an energy body, which takes place within a plane that is perceived as ascending. The culmination of this process on the astral plane is that you start to see the astral plane from without in a grand overview if you need to. That's why what you can see when you fly might be important.

Within experiences it can be important to compare what one saw from above. Imagine a city. If you saw from above for example the bad neighbourhoods, regular housing areas and some really fine buildings, there's a chance that you might have been in a complete astral body. If what you saw seemed mostly without distinction, you're in an astral body during mastering it, and you are probably looking only at an overview of a subplane only. A subplane is of similar vibrations, so you would tend to see mostly similar things as regards quality. The whole plane is composed of seven differing groups of vibrations, so you would see some diversity.

As you can see, lifting from the ground is not enough a clue. What one sees when doing so can yield more clues.

amazingjourney Guest

Thank you Korpo. This is really very fascinating!
    Another thing I just realized is that the room appearing in the bathroom area was actually in the mirror, as if I am looking in the directon of the mirror, and saw that there is a room in there. That,s where I saw my deceased father. Another time a while ago I saw a different layout of my apartment where there was a room and its door is at the mirror but in my living room. I even entered that doorway to another room. I later found out that mirror is often the doorway to the spirit world

y8girlsgames Guest

Hello, amazingjourney.

I found that in induced OBE, I need to focus intense intention in having one. Intention is one very important ingredient. SOmetimes intention even turns into desire. With desire, this is a conflict from grounding in my own truth.

But in spontaneous OBE resulted from a grounded inner self, it's pleasant surprise and then I don't get attached to it. From my experience, these are two different paths.

I have accumulated many dreams and experiences in my recorder and haven't written them down. My intention is to ground and connect with that authentic self, which I did before. Whehter there is an OBE or not, it will be seen as a by product.