Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: a seeker's projection journal

amazingjourney Guest

a seeker's projection journal

I plan to maintain a jounral here. Most of the experiences started in July 2008.

These two experiences were the oldest, one of the first OBEs that I later realized that they might be OBEs.

2/12/03

I woke up in the middle of the night and then fell back to sleep after like one hour and a half.

All of a sudden, I felt someone is making my hand banging on the bed. a strong current flow through my body. It lasted for probably minutes. It was so strong that I had to grab on to my bed or I would have certainly been carried away. And I heard the TV playing. but it's buzzing like a heavy metal band. I went out of my bed to check out what's going on, and I found myself floating, instead of walking. Everything looks vibrating.

I could see from the mirror that there were imagines on the TV but Chinese commercial was on. So I went to the living room but the TV was off. I could feel some energy in the room. I focused my attention and then saw a changing face forming. And then the light went on by itself. I went to turn it off but it stayed on. I felt somebody was in the living room. I looked into the living room and saw man’s clean jacket standing there and there was no head. I was terrified so I kneed down to say Buddha’s name very sincerely.

Then the semi invisible man came in to my bedroom. He made some sexual and aggressive move on me and said you can call me (a foreign name) I saw two girls outside the window doing something. I pointed to him “Look, there are two blonde girls there. Go talk to them.”

The whole time, there were Chinese music playing in the background. The whole time I am frightened but determined that I needed to deal with this with prayers.

When I woke up, I have never feel so peaceful and wonderful all over my body and soul, for three four days.

5/2/03

I had strong sensation while meditating in the morning. After going back to bed, within 10 or 20 minutes, I felt something in my body, which really scared me beacuse this had never happened to me. I tried to open my eyes but I could only crack open a little, and I saw the wall and the closet door. However my dream kept going. All a sudden, a very strong current flowed through me and out through my legs. It felt like very strong, fast electrical current. There was also sexual orgasm type of overwhelming sensation. Then my arms went another direction and seemed to be pulled by some strong forces.

I realized it while it happening the whole time and I felt I must direct my consciousness to some grace land. I seemed to come to a big auditorium with yellow curtain all over. I seemed to know that something was around me and I know I am going to find something when I open a door. I approached the door bravely and I tried to be brave and positive. I sensed and then saw that something powerful, God's light, was in front of me. So I traveled very fast, trying to catch the light in front ofme. Along the road, I also try to see who was in the same direction with me, and there were a few. A girl approached a guy that I would like to know.

Before the experience, I seemed to feel tired, but after that, I felt I am totally new, refreshing, energized, and loving. I look at my surrounding totally full of love and appreciation.

amazingjourney Guest

Re: a seeker's projection journal

The GI last night was pretty good. I had a big glass of ice tea in the evening so I didn't sleep well last night, in and out of a series of dreams.

In one of the half dream half awake states, I was lying on my bed looking out of my window from my bed at the bright sky (although it's midnight), with the sun high up and at the edge of the sky, something blue was forming. I thought to myself, that probably was a rainbow. The next thing I knew, I was raised by a force, intending to turn everything upside down. I was like what's the matter with the earth, why is it turning upside down?

Then I felt myself raised by a force from underneath while lying on my bed. I saw my two legs raised in the air and my body was hanging in the air. Somehow in the half dream half awake, there was someone next to me, although there wasn't. I smacked him repeatedly and said look, hey look, what happened to me? I am in the air. Look at my legs. They are still going up. I was terrified!

First I thought the end of the world has come when the earth was turing upside down. Then I thought I was having something like an OBE. But then it felt as if I was possessed by a force.

This morning I felt a substantial swirl of energy inside of me. I feel more centered and calm than usual.

amazingjourney Guest

Another experience:

I took some medication for my upset stomach last night and as a result, it interrupted my sleep. I was in and out of rest.

During one point, a huge vibrating, buzzing sound occurred. It was so loud that I and everything were vibrating with it as well. Then there was a rectangular transparent frame, about the size of 50-60 inch wide screen TV, appeared in the air, with shimmering edges, The frame seemed to be in a procession, one after another, going from my bedroom, to the direction of my living room. I heard my father’s voice in the living room, which I don’t remember what he was saying, but it was clearly his voice. (My father passed on a few years ago.)
    I was in fear. There was a powerful force with this roaring sound, as if the force roamed with the sound. I felt I was raised from bed for 10 seconds as the roaring sound and the force continued. I remembered feeling myself raised from the bed, feeling it was so cool. But then the force diminished.

I was like maybe my energy is right tonight. I wanted to make it happen again. But I couldn't.

Then I went on to be in a lucid dream. The details have escaped me now, but I was with a few guys. Somehow I was in apprehension. One of the guys though was there to protect me all the way, although he didn’t say a word.

amazingjourney Guest

Last night was the first time I used MAP program. There were three more CDs before this one I was supposed to use first, but I have been doing chakra work anyway, so I skipped those. I put on my headphone and went to sleep. I was in the dream, trying to escape from something with a guy and we fell into a hole full of grass. I had to climb out of the hole. So I climbed and climbed. From there, a different world appeared. It was very real.

I was walking down the street on the sidewalk. A weird looking guy was walking toward me so I avoid him by stepping off the sidewalk and into the street. The sky was dark but filled with the leftover weird looking kind of sunset light. I was like wow look at that sky, it's weird. The next thing I knew, an UFO ship appeared in the sky, very magnificent and very eerie. All of a sudden, I was hit by a ray of heat and light in the middle of my chest. Although I didn't see it coming, I knew it was from the UFO ship coming from above. There was no traffic in the street and I was the only one standing there, while some people were on the side walk. Then the ship disappeared just like that.

So I stood there and thought to myself, oh my God, I was just attacked by the alien! Is there a chip or something in me now? As I kept walking down the street, I kept thinking what I should I do. Should I go to the ER to take the chip out? I kept on walking until seeing a carnival of some sort. I figured why don't I go on the ride. The guy guarded the ride looked at me as if he was from where those aliens were from. He attended to my wound as if trying to tell me what to do. We were communicating telepathically. I knew he was from another planet and was letting me know how to go to another world. I asked him his name so that I can find him again when I get there. He told me his name and I remembered it vividly and told myself to remember it, but now nothing comes up sounds like the name I heard.

I have never had any UFO dreams, and I am not big on UFO or aliens. This is a big surprise to me.

It is just weird to have this vivid dream the first day I try something!

amazingjourney Guest

I was aware of myself sleeping in my bed and then felt this pool of energy forming in my belly area. There was also this pull of power. I knew that I was going to be out.

So I was sucked out or grabbed out of my body and I was in shooting motion going swiftly from my bed upward, even having the awareness of going through the ceiling. This power was so big that I thought I would be in my neighbor two floors up, but at that time, I forgot that I only have neighbor one floor up. So I opened my eye trying to see where I was. I heard the Buddhist chanting going on first and then I saw some monks chanting on a roof balcony in a sunny afternoon. So I got a glimpse of it for probably 10 seconds and was wondering where this place was but this was not my roof balcony, because on my roof there should be nothing. Then I got suck to my body.

But then quickly, this power accumulating its strength again, and boom I got sucked back out again and vaguely seeing a big huge figure grabbed me out. But within three seconds I was back in. I was like that’s it? I didn’t even find out where I was. But then the power gathered its strength again, but this time, I had a sensation in my belly and I was only out half way and then came back again. It is strange the coming back feeling this time. It’s as if I could feel a shadow of belly and legs lying back down in my body.

Then I realized that that’s it with my attempt this afternoon. I found that I was in my gradma’s farm with my brother. Some guy (my brother or my ex) was there next to me when I came back. He wanted to go do something tonight, and was telling me that he wanted to use the bathroom, but my uncle went in first and my brother was like oh too bad. So he came back to talk to me, I was dying to tell him what just happened to me that I just had an OBE, but he got busy with something else and I didn’t get to tell him.

During the OBE, all those times I was aware that I was in my own bed, but when I came back down one last time, I seemed to go on to a dream where I was with that guy in my grandma’s farm, in bed too. So I was there trying to tell him I just had these weird experiences. But then I had to wake up from that dream to realize that I was in my own bed. When I opened my eyes, my legs were still tingling and there were these small fire stars flowing in front of my open eyes.

amazingjourney Guest

10/10/08

I haven't been keeping up my practice due to busy working. Last night I did Great Invocation and body energy work when going to sleep. I had a very strange experience.

I laid very still and kept saying to myself "no feedback" meaning I don't expect any feedback from my body, and that I wanted to go deeper to the stillness. Slowly, my lower jaw started to vibrate, and then it got pulled in all directions, resulting in my upper teeth and the lower ones hitting each other rapidly, almost like the motions when trembling, but the force can range from light to stronger. After a while I would force myself to get my jaws back in place. Then the muscle on my face got pulled in all different directions.

This was not just subtle sensation, but rather, it's very intense motions that twist my face muscle all up. I could be showing my teeth one minute, and face muscles all twisted up the next.Many times, my lower jaw move around by itself upward. A couple of time, my mouth was forced to wide open and in the meantime my neck and head was sucked so tightly in one direction. Sometimes my lower jaw got pulled further ahead than my upper jaw. The force can be strong that I worry about breaking my jaw. My face must look like something you see in horror movies. A few times, both my lips went upward like the pig face so tightly. hahaha.

I kept thinking whether or not I was possessed. But I was more intrigued than scared. A few times, I felt like I was about to be sucked away by a giant vaccuming machine near my head. My facial muscle is pull so tightly to one direction that my upper back/neck/head actually arch up involuntarily.

My cat was next to me. Although I didn't see whether he saw me, I am sure he was enjoying the show I and the energy put on.

I also felt something got loose from my body. Whenever I thought about another place (William Buhlman's way), the force of the motion would get intense and strong as a response.

So all these motions repeated themselves for probably at least two hours. Gradually I got exhausted and drifted to sleep near day break. Before I fell asleep, there were still the left over motions, so did this morning on the way to work.

I think what impressed me was the force that' doing all these sucking, pulling, moving. It really was like a powerful vacuuming tube sucking. I had this these past week, but they were not as dramatic as last night.

amazingjourney Guest

10/26/08

This afternoon I had a floating experience.

I was lying on my bed sleeping. This time, some guy like my brother was with me again. There was another being there who was very holy, almost making me believe that he was here to visit me. I was aware of my real time surrounding and I was still lying on my bed sleeping, I could hear children playing on the distant playground. A guy was walking around my room and the living room doing something. All of a sudden, I felt this floating energy again and I knew I was about to float up, and in about three seconds, I was floating up from my body. It was cool because I felt this energy gathering in my body and knew that I was about to float up. Then up I went. I slapped my bed underneath, not sure whether or not I was making sounds, trying to get that guy to see me floating in the air. When he came by my side, I was still in the air. The floating happened about 15 seconds.

Then I continued to be in and out of the dream and my real time surrounding. I felt this sexual urge, while also heard the sound outside, the far away siren, and children playing on the playground. This guy was expecting someone. Some guy knocked on my door in the living room. I remembered get up and open the door. That guy peeked in for a while, but I didn’t let him in. I went back to bed, but tried to get up again to lock the door, since I didn’t want somebody to be outside of my door, without me keeping the door locked. I was still very drowsy and sleepy, and only got up half way and never did get up again to check on the door. But gradually I was getting awake.

amazingjourney Guest

10/10/08

I haven't been keeping up my practice due to busy working. Last night I did Great Invocation and body energy work when going to sleep. I had a very strange experience.

I laid very still and kept saying to myself "no feedback" meaning I don't expect any feedback from my body, and that I wanted to go deeper to the stillness. Slowly, my lower jaw started to vibrate, and then it got pulled in all directions, resulting in my upper teeth and the lower ones hitting each other rapidly, almost like the motions when trembling, but the force can range from light to stronger. After a while I would force myself to get my jaws back in place. Then the muscle on my face got pulled in all different directions. This was not just subtle sensation, but rather, it's very intense motions that twist my face muscle all up. I could be showing my teeth one minute, and face muscles all twisted up the next.Many times, my lower jaw move around by itself upward. A couple of time, my mouth was forced to wide open and in the meantime my neck and head was sucked so tightly in one direction. Sometimes my lower jaw got pulled further ahead than my upper jaw. The force can be strong that I worry about breaking my jaw. My face must look like something you see in horror movies. A few times, both my lips went upward like the pig face so tightly. hahaha. I kept thinking whether or not I was possessed. But I was more intrigued than scared. A few times, I felt like I was about to be sucked away by a giant vaccuming machine near my head. My facial muscle is pull so tightly to one direction that my upper back/neck/head actually arch up involuntarily.

My cat was next to me. Although I didn't see whether he saw me, I am sure he was enjoying the show I and the energy put on.

I also felt something got loose from my body. Whenever I thought about another place (William Buhlman's way), the force of the motion would get intense and strong as a response.

So all these motions repeated themselves for probably at least two hours. Gradually I got exhausted and drifted to sleep near day break. Before I fell asleep, there were still the left over motions, so did this morning on the way to work.

I think what impressed me was the force that' doing all these sucking, pulling, moving. It really was like a powerful vacuuming tube sucking. I had this these past week, but they were not as dramatic as last night.

amazingjourney Guest

I was sleeping and woke up to be in a bus moving in the normal speed. The bus is moving in a tunnel and it’s dark. I couldn’t make out things or people around me.

All of a sudden I approached the door from my seat which is in the middle of the bus. I got near to the front of the bus but it was dark and I was asking where the exit is and try to get out. But I didn’t seem to see the driver there and I realized I was not using my legs and was floating. The bus was still moving. I tried to go back to my seat and I was basically floating back. I saw some folks in other seats and I tried to find my own seat but couldn’t see it. I felt I was wobbling in a weird way and wondered to myself “ Am I OBEing?” So I tried to swing my bag that I carried and found that it’s flying or doing some kind of weird motion and I knew I was OBEing.

The next thought I knew I was checking whether I was OBEing on my bed. I found that I was vibrating and I was free floating in my bed where I sleep. So I flipped over somehow could see my own shimmering outline. I started to float away from bed and was so glad I didn’t fall to the floor. I remembered to float away to the door. And out I went. But next thing I knew, I was in a kind of movement and seemed to go back to that bus moving away.

Then a noise brought me back to my room. My cat or my brother did something on my foot to wake me up while I was still trying to sleep and jokingly went out of the room, somehow I was sad so I said “I am going to tell Dad.” Gradually I woke up and realized that the room that I was in was a bit different. When I OBE, I flipped over and faced down, but when I woke up, I was in my usual position facing up.

amazingjourney Guest

This is a lucid dream turning into a floating or OBE event.

Last night I didn’t sleep well, tossing and turning all night after woke up from a dream. Then, near day break, I remembered that it’s time to get up for a meeting this morning. Although it’s about 6:00, the sun was up already, but I was still very sleepy.

My cat was running around crazy. He even came up to bed and bit my foot once. I turned to the other side of the bed and continued to catch some more sleep.

So from here probably is how the lucid dream started, but I thought this is what happened in real time:

I got up to the computer and tried to put in the dream journal my previous dream.

Then the next scene is that I was driving on a road where if I keep going through one branch of the fork, it will lead to a mysterious hiking trail that I miss so much but have forgotten how to get there exactly.

Then I dreamed of looking for my computer so that I could put the previous dream in my dream journal. I got up and was looking for my laptop. But then I arrived at a strange looking computer, the screen is not window screen, instead, its like "MSON" (what is that?) or something like that. I was like maybe I have changed the internet company and this is what they have right now. But when I realize all my stuff saved on the screen and in the computer is gone as well, I panic, and get really upset.

The computer is also next to a lookout window with some blinds on it, in the middle of the stairway. While I was upsetting about my computer change, I saw this other instructor who just arrived to teach. Today is Thursday and I am teaching too.

This place although is different from my place, it feels familiar like my home. Then I went in the kitchen to look for breakfast. The kitchen has changed as well. I opened the fridge and couldn’t find the soy milk I usually have. Then I found that someone has apparently done some clean up and put all paper packaged drink out on the floor to the other side in a small area, along with other stuff.

The next thing I know, I found myself in my bed kept thinking it’s time to get up. I was like “ Why am I still on my bed? I already got up.” So I went “ Am I lucid dreaming? Maybe I can try OBEing.”

Since I am very lucid and seem to be in control, I tried to see if I could flip over out away from the bed without falling. And I did. I flip over to the floor side and I didn’t fall off. So I said to myself “ To the door” Then, to the door I floated. The sun is really bright already, so it’s not a problem of seeing. I floated quickly to the living room and then floated out of the door.

I don’t remember what happened next. But at some point, I seemed to go back to my body. So I had to flip out of my body again and floated away. Again, I was so glad that I didn’t fall to the floor. So I moved quickly to the bedroom door and then to the living room door.

I often lose recall from here. It’s like I was in some type of movement. And maybe I past out in the process.