Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: a seeker's projection journal

amazingjourney Guest

Re: a seeker's projection journal

I had a series of dreams last night, and after the last one, I projected to somewhere I believed to be another realm.

I was in my bed. Since I woke up near day break, I started to try to OBE, which I need to get into that half awake half asleep state. But then my cat jumped on my bed. I was like oh my God, I am trying to OBE here. (My cat often walked on me, trying to wake me up.) He then jumped out of the bed. I went back to my attempt.

I started to have feeling falling backwards. I fell and fell, feeling I was heading somewhere. There were streaks of light flying next to me, while I was moving, then blackout like one or two second. Then I heard someone said hey good news. I said what. I looked out the window, here was this massive massive UFO ship, in the air right in front of me. It occupied almost all of my sight. There are a lot of people there. Everything was in vivid colors and great details. I was like, wow, this is definitely another world. I have never seen with such intensity and great details. From the UFO ship, there are something extended from it with purple dots. Children and parents were in some type of events. Everyone is happy and cheerful, in a kind of festive atmosphere. I looked to the left, some soldiers in green uniform and caps are doing something on the table, with their back facing me. They are making dough. I talked to one of them. I don’t remember what he told me.

So I keep on walking and I was so excited to see everything. I was like I have to remember this. I need to talk into my recorder. While having this thought, there seemed to be a woman who is like a host of this place or this world watching me, smiling. So I try to grab my recorder, but at the same time wondered if I can get it now that I am in another location? I grab something from somewhere looking like my bed, it is my recorder. I started talking into it, recording everything from the start. At the same time, I kept on walking. I started to go up stairs and there are a lot of shops. People sell shirts, and ornaments. I found that while I am recording, I am not paying attention to what’s going on around me. But I was so happy that I got this on tape.

Then I decided that I wanted to fly. So I jumped in the air, with my recorder in my hand. While I am in the air, I started to feel this energy in my belly. The movement started to feel heavy, and the scene seemed to start to fade away, while my real surrounding came back to me.

When I woke up, I realized that I didn’t actually record it.

Before this projection, I had two dreams, where I became lucid and then started to attempt to soar in the air.

amazingjourney Guest

Just got back from my long trip back to my country. Haven't had much time to be in a trance state, since I have been tired with jet lag and are usually sound asleep.

However, I did have two occasions where during one night, I became aware to be near a huge hole or valley and all of a sudden, I remembered that I wanted to fly. So I jumped into it and fly around and around. I was able to scan the landscape and felt the wind, but after a while, the movement got sluggish.

Another night, I was in a dream to be riding a bus or a train. All of a sudden, from outside of the window, I saw two UFOs approaching. I was like I was taking a train, why am I seeing UFOs? I must be dreaming. So I jumped out of the window and fly away.

I did have many long meaningful dreams night after night. I found that before bed, if I pray and send strong loving energy out from my heart charkra, toward family members, sincerely feeling the loving and healing energy flood through their whole body, I usually end up dreaming very meaningful and vivid dreams one after another. In some of them, I came back to the same places where I have been visiting in the dreams many times.

amazingjourney Guest

2/16/09

Last night I decided that I would attempt to project. So I made a mental wish that I would project tonight.

I woke up in the early morning and then tried to fall back to asleep. My cat kept coming to bother me.

I lay there keeping telling my self “body sleep” and right away, I felt the vibration start all over my body. So I let it vibration. Within seconds, I can feel my body start to get paralyzed, and the facial muscle and neck started to have that pulling feeling again by itself. At this point, I usually feel my body feels tense. I realized that this is the problem that preventing me from going into relaxation. My mind kept checking whether my body has been out. So my body can’t relax at all.

So this time, I keep telling myself “relax” and at the same time, I tried to notice what is in my third eye. I started to see some shapes forming. There were also swishing sounds. I was in and out of the consciousness of my physical surrounding and somewhere like a twilight zone.

In a short while, I saw a yellow dog. It looked so familiar. I pet him and stroked his body. But he growled at me when I touched his body. Then I remembered that it was my grandma’s old yellow dog Pello. I was so glad to see him, as I almost already forgot all about him. He has died for over 13 years. I pet him and looked into his eyes. His fur felt exactly how it felt 13 years ago. But his legs seemed shorter.

Then I was in my living room with someone that’s like my brother. We are starting to play a game and I wanted to write on a piece of paper. I said give me a piece of paper. He gave me a piece of card paper that has no blank spot on it. I said, I can’t write on this. He said here I have another paper. He grabbed a stack of purple sticker note pad that’s still packaged.

Then I went in my room to get something next to my bed and saw a piece of clothing fell on the floor. I looked at it and surprisingly see it was moving. I was like why is the clothes moving by itself? So I know that I am in a state of altered consciousness.

So now I felt I am on my bed, because I have been trying to flip out of bed checking whether I can flip out of the body before falling asleep. Now, I tried it again and felt I am totally flexible and my energy body was actually floating around. So I flipped out of the bed, without falling. I felt myself floating and had to switch myself to a standing position. I try to move, but in the beginning, it is awkward. I even hit the bed, and my leg merged into the bed. So I moved out of the bedroom. It was dark. I felt anxious to move out so that I can do as much as possible, because I don’t know how much longer I can be out of body. So I tried to move quickly.

This time I moved through living room toward the direction of the sliding door. I floated right though the couch and coffee table that are in the way. I even floated right through the sliding doors without thinking to open it. There are sensations of going through things, but I focused on moving out. I entered my neighbor’s balcony. They have hanged some clothing there and I had to pass through those to the railing of the balcony. I quickly tried to jump out of the railing. It was still dark out. As I jumped out, I seemed to gain consciousness.

amazingjourney Guest

This experience went like this. I think what happened probably was an OBE into a confined dream zone to learn about becoming lucid, seeing people there watching their dreams being played out. And a few of them become lucid from time to time. It was so strange that while I woke up and talked into my recorder, I still got chills.

I gave someone like a coworker a ride home. So we drove away.

As we made a left turn, within seconds, I saw a barrier in the front of the view, like layers of leaves of willow trees. We went through those and then the energy of the space seems to change to a faster moving energy field.

The energy took us to a house, as if on a roller coaster ride. As I entered, I saw some people sitting in the room where a lecture or a class seemed to be starting.

So I sat there with the one came with me. I was quite shocked by the driving into here earlier. (I don’t remember what it was, but it’s mostly the energy feel.) But I kept wanting to tell her that there is something eerie about this place. I couldn’t speak in class, so I was passing her a note. A guy next to me peaking into our note and said to another person: “ I am fascinated by this….. I want to find out about who opened the door for her.”

He asked me: “ So when you knocked on the door here, what did you say?” I said “Open the door, Ethan.” Some people say, “But the one answered the door was Bob.” That guy seemed to be checking whether I knew the way in.

Every few minutes, someone I saw would recognize or realize something as if they just became lucid. Including myself, I would look at a girl and realize she is actually one of the saints like Guan Yin. And we would see something happen just minutes ago being played on a TV or movie screen, and we would become even more lucid.

People’s movement seemed to be able to fast forward. Everything has an energy feel to it. Forces kept coming and going.

I would be anticipating someone or something to come in, because I sense the energy movement.

It’s so hard to put things into words or concepts.

I kept thinking this place is just strange. I kept thinking leaving this place. I have foreseen the journey out of this place, where I would be driving my car out and then past the willow leaves and out to a bridge.

At one point, I sensed myself sleeping on bed but what happened earlier was playing in my head. I could hear myself breathing hard. A lady from next room (which is like an attic, higher than where my bed is) told me” Hey, could you not breathe so hard. …..” (Forget what she said.) My father was there with me at that time and said something like “ Don’t breathe so hard. We don’t want to disturb others’ sleep.” (My father past on 8 or 9 years ago)

The willow leaves feel like a membrane. After I entered it, the energy is a totally different feel.

There are many details lost in recall. There were things happening in that place where it is hard to describe or remember. The sequences can be reversed. The things that take place seem to be at a fast pace. Everyone seems to have six sense. I can sense things before it happened.

On the way of waking up, there was a music or noise in the background, as if my neighbor’s music or noise was taking place. But when I became totally conscious, there was nothing going on from my neighbors.

I found myself still have the chill from that place, because that place looked like a foggy, colder place. My heat was on and I was in my warm comforter, which usually makes me too warm.

But this time, as I spoke into my recorder, the chill kept coming up from my body.

Any comments would be greatly appreciated!!

amazingjourney Guest

I have been putting a lot of energy at work being promoted as the acting director. Dreams and OBEs have reduced a bit as a result. A lot of times, I also didn’t record it on tape because I was too tired or sleepy.

The following feel like dreams, but I seem to come to same places again and again.

Right before being promoted at work, all of a sudden I had many dreams in which I was in some sort of graduation ceremonies or being in charge of something. I also have repeatedly been to a cave-like, stone structure where some type of class or workshop takes place.

A while ago, I was at a river where on one side some people are waiting in a room to cross the river . On the other side of the river, there was a ceremony going on where officials were giving out graduation certificates. One of the students forgot what to say. There were coast guards assisting people to cross the river, using a big white balloon to carry people over to the graduation one by one. The river is wide and the water current is swift. I was there to assist the process.

The coast guards call me up from a phone device to tell me bringing people to cross the river. Someone kept going to the wrong place trying to meet the coast guard.

A place that I have been to a few times is a cave-like stone structure. There are many parts in this building. I went up and down everywhere. There were auditorium, waterfalls, and rooms. In it, I had urge to fly, but I wanted to wait until no one was around to do it.

A few nights ago, in a cave structure (maybe the same one as above), I seemed to encounter some people who past on. It feel like I was there to watch movie, but I was in the movie too. A few others were there to see these deceased people too. From time to time there would be one turn up, especially the head and their faces are very clear. I am a bit afraid, just try not to look at them. The last one kinda freak me out, because she would come to try to make contact with us. Someone was checking whether we wear a gas mask –like cover. This girl walked in another room to get the face cover. I copy her to go to get a mask too.

Two nights ago, I was in this cave building (feel like I have been there already) wait to be in a class. I had no idea what type of class I was there for. I talked to people there and found out I was there for a session on Buddhism scripture. I thought to myself that that was not something I need at the moment. So I went around in the building. It was a big building. I remembered going up and down. What happened next escapes me, but finally I still had to go back to the session.

In another dream, I was with a group of people in a temple. There are many people in the temple doing a chanting or follow a guru. I walk around with an admin. He was trying to follow me and he didn’t want to follow other people. I was doing many paperwork and was good at it.

The people inside the temple seem to be studying something (I chin-like symbols) or try to decode something.

Blog Entries

Re: a beginner's projection journal

Wow.
    I've been to that cave complex before.
    The river reminds me of something Kurt Leland talks about in The Unanswered Question.
    Dreamstate lessons on the emergent unconscious.
    Very interesting.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

amazingjourney Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CFTraveler
    Wow.
    I've been to that cave complex before.
    The river reminds me of something Kurt Leland talks about in The Unanswered Question.
    Dreamstate lessons on the emergent unconscious.
    Very interesting.

Thank you CF!

Good to know that maybe this cave really exists!!

amazingjourney Guest

4/4/09

I have been having a bad cold and have a cough that lingers. Early this morning, it disturbed my sleep, so I was in and out of consciousness.

During one point, I became aware again and could feel myself separating. I could feel my whole body vibrating and floating. I haven’t had the RTZ OBE for a while, so I was excited. There started to be a background music playing out of nowhere, sounding like coming from radio statics. My vision was blur. My energy body sat up from the couch and kept trying to remember that there is something I really want to do. Then I remember that I need to look at my hand to see if it melted. I raised up my right hand, couldn’t really make out the details of the arm, only the shape, and it did seem to change its form.

I close my eyes because I am still quite sleepy, and then opened them up again to see where I was. It probably was still my living room, but there was nothing in it, and the early morning light looked a lot darker. I close my eyes again and felt myself floating and moving up. Then I found myself in another room looking like my living room, but the carpet is light red, and the room is empty. This probably was my neighbor’s living room upstairs.

I looked out of the sliding door and saw a cat biting something. I instantly felt very sad for that thing, which is another smaller cat. But it was okay and got away. I looked closely and found this small cat is a beautiful leopard with spots all over his body. He walked over to the other side of the balcony and sat on a piece of rock resting.

I woke up finding that the morning light is a lot brighter than the surrounding of what just happened.

amazingjourney Guest

At day break this morning, some birds started singing diligently outside of my window and would not leave. It kept me awake and I could not go back to deep sleep.

Then I seemed to have a series of remote viewing or astral vision. While in them, I was pretty lucid and conscious and remembered to try out things in that half and half state and felt so free and magical.

The thing I noticed this time was: everything seemed to solidify into reality only after I have thought of it in my head, just before it happened. And this is so very interesting, almost like I am making things happen with my thoughts or will. I also often need to take a second look to find out what just showed up, and usually it was something I just thought of in my head two seconds before. It actually looked like they are taking forms right in front of me, from vague to clear.

First I was in a dream where a scaly creature was in a distance outside of a structure I was in. I watched him as he moved around, but I wasn’t feeling scared at all, since I have brought with me a shell on my back to protect myself. I even hoped that he would walk over here so that I can see what would happen.

Then I was on the street waiting for something. A very small car came into sight and stopped in front of me. Out walked a very thin old, short man, getting out of the car to pick up something that had dropped out from the car. As he got out, I was so surprised to see that this tiny car had fitted in two people, another was an old tiny lady on the driver seat. I was like these two people look unreal and out of this world, almost like cartoon characters. They drove away. My vision turned to the traffic light. A beautiful lady stood there, but two guys were there bothering her. (In this, I was like “how could these tiny people and the beautiful lady really turn up, when a second ago, they are only in my head?”

I kept thinking I got to head back to Boston. In a second just like that, I found myself on the familiar hiking trails that I had visited many times in the half and half state. I stood in the middle of a cross trail, with a house in one end of the road, but I wasn’t sure which of the three direction heading to Boston. I was about to go ask the people in the house on the side of the road. I looked around me to look for a temple that I had known on the second floor of the house. And there it was. I saw it and I saw a big status of a god in the temple. (Again, the hiking trails and the temple showed up about one second after I have thought about them. I even kinda saw them shaping into forms.)

Then I seemed to gain more consciousness and knew that I was in a half and half state. At this point, I wanted to try even more things and see if I can really make it happen with my will. Then the kind of weird astral noise and background voices occurred, which often happens in the beginning or the end of an OBE.
    I became sexual aroused and thought to myself, I wanted to manifest a man to play with me. So I will myself trying to make it happen. An invisible force showed up to play with me. ;D

Then I heard like a frog crocking next to my bed. I was like what is that. As I woke up, the crocking sound turned out to be the birds outside of my window.

amazingjourney Guest

This one is a while ago.

022309 (out of the order of the dates of the journaling)

(One day before being made the acting director. I had no knowledge at all about the promotion was going to happen.)

This is a very visual dream and I have vivid memory and sensation from it.

I was in the ocean. It’s a vast ocean with sea breeze. I have new dress and new haircut. A male colleague said oh you look really nice. I was just there to get my stuff and get ready to talk to Velora, the president of the institute of the fellowship I was in. (I completed it in 2006. There was not even a ceremony back then)

I was at the event. Velora was giving out the certificate of completion. I have been accepted by one of the best schools. (My fellowship in real life was on policy making, and had nothing to do with admission to schools)

All of the people who are the first places are there to receive certificate booklet. In it, there is an organization chart. In the newspaper there was my name that that I was accepted by the best institutes. When I saw my name there, I hoped people would know that this name is just the same name of me. I am actually much higher than that level. I wish people would know that I am not just that.

A couple of them received the booklet before me. Another one sat down with Velora before me. I told her I was first. So I sat down with Velora. She didn’t say much to me. I didn’t say much to her.

Then I went back to visit my old college. It is now on an island. There was a distinct and magnificent statue of sea goddess structure on this windy island that represent the college.

I was in a new house. It is quite nice. There is a new TV screen. There is a bathroom where I can enter from the dining room and the living area. There is a good showering facility. From bathtub and the toilet, I could see TV from the mirror. I feel really good in that new house.

I was newly moved in there so there is still not much furniture. There were tiles space that I could put furniture in the house. I was thinking to invite friends and classmates over for house warming. Then I remembered that I don’t have much furniture. But I was okay with it.

It's interesting that this dream a new birth feeling of my life happened one day before I was made in charge.

To me, being able to now lead my workplace is very empowering to fulfill my spiritual purpose through changing my surrounding. Before, when someone is above me, too much things at work were in the way to manifest the divinity I have felt. Now that I am in charge, things are much easier to flow right through my heart to solidify in the real life and change people and things around me.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast