Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Novel aproach? Interesting anyway.

Apex Guest
    I don't claim to be an expert on negs, however I do recall RB writing somewhere that moving energy to the area(s) of an attachment weakens it to a degree relative to the amount of energy. I believe this is the logic behind the 'mole marking' method described in PPSD.

Now I'm not saying that was a neg attachment, and at this point I wonder if it matters. Either way, that area was helped by what you did.

As for the guiding of the 'poker', it reminds me of the method where you use a stick to locate water. In either case, I have no idea why it works, but as long as it does, who cares? That's my two cents on that

sash Guest
    This is an excellent technique, I'm definitely going to try it.

There are actually a lot of variations of NEW possible, I have found that I can activate energy with wetness, air, heat .. quite a lot of various things.

I have never tried acupuncture but I presume that is the grounding behind it. You can actually buy those types of sandals that have little points all over them to stimulate your feet, and I've also seen (and tried) mats like that you can lie on. It certainly appears to be a good method, just one I have not thought over well enough.

stargazer Guest
    Hi alex,

Could you expand a bit on the part about your hand "traveling automatically?" Do you randomly wander until you find "heavier" spots or you just find your automatically moving to certain areas? What does a blockage feel like, with this method? What does following an energy pathway feel like?

Muchos nachos.

star Guest
    I have read somewhere that Memories are held by skin tissue or something similair. When those memories are relived and confronted, or if they are just ready to be released, they dissapear. Blockages, ect.

Blog Entries
    I just tried it just for kicks and giggles and I found 1)Sore spots I didn't know I had, and 2) In one of my arms I had a sympathetic response on another part of my body ( so I went to both parts. )
    Interesting feelings.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Matt Guest
    I spent about 45 minutes poking the bottom of my right foot with a fork while I watched a movie, then 15 minutes on my right thigh. My right foot feels a bit more relaxed than the left now. My foot did tingle a bit at the end but it wasn't really vibrations. Doing this does relax the muscles and maybe over a long term will also break up blockages.

Next time I'll try focusing just on one spot and see if that makes a difference

This seems like acupressure to me, try acuxo.com and see if applying force to pressure points work?

I think you may have stumbled on to your own version of acupuncture mixed with reflexology and acupressure. You seem to be unblocking Chi (Ki, Prana, Universal Life Force) at acupoints along your meridians. It's amazing how we "discover" healing techniques for ourselves that have been around for centuries. Just goes to show you how connected we are and how powerful our innate abilities are. Check out Emotional Freedom Technique, http://www.emofree.com, for more ways to heal yourself energetically using acupuncture points along your meridians by "tapping". Probably less painful than pricking yourself. LOL!

Dais Guest
    Im glad you pointed me at this Alex. Its not all that out thier its seems to be alot like my flick tech and nail tech. It deffinetly helps with the same stuff.
    Im sure it also has lots more healing potetial then we think. And as far as the visions go I think that was just a normal reaction of the body to stop you from doing something that you might not thought to be safe in the begining.People see weird stuff for numorus reasons.
    I have done tech like this before and a few varriations of them and they have always promoted good health.

Dais Guest
    OH yeah thier is a kit for stuff like this I cant remeber what its called but its pretty much an acupunture kit wit a reflex hammer. But Im sure this would work with any pointy thing like you said before.