Dais said:
I agree that dose all boil down to just getting the mind to belive a certain perception. I also understand that what we hold as true will then be as true to us as reality some what to say.
I feel that we can project in a manor of fasions and have visions ect.
As far as I think thier never realy is a body ever we just create them with ower mind so that we can travel and percevie what it is we are willing are selfs to perceive in a controled physical and more directive way instead of the great forever or random thoughts.
We just use these awareness techs to give us a more stable awareness of the mind having a body. When it in fact dosent. We as humanes must frist control the mind on a more stable manor by useing the types of sensory percetions that we are use to. To present the information that we come across in a manor that we can understand.
But that leads me to the qestion of just the mentality of reality. like that rock is a rock because its a rock, but dose that apply to other dimensions I think this has 2 things that need to be said about this now.
Is ower physical realm the only actual physical realm or is it just the plane of exsistence that we are the most accustomed to and thats why its so distincet to us.
Or Is this just all a matter of movement of matter. (sorry for the pun) And if thats the case then is solid matter only solid to matter on the same level of vibrations, and would that state the all other dimensions are real and solid and have thier own rules of reality so to say.
Really interesting post, Dais. This subject has come up a number of times before and is always fun to get other's perspectives. I would suggest copying your post and starting a new thread as it's a bit off topic. You'll get some great responses from it...try one of the spiritual or reality forums here.