Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Floyd's Mind Trips. (Lucid Dreams, And Astral Projection)

Floyd's Mind Trips. (Lucid Dreams, And Astral Projection)

I'm just making this thread to catalog any things that happen.
    This thread is for personal use for me, but if anyone wants to read and comment or speculate I welcome it.
    Sorry for any typos or grammar errors in my postings, as long as you get the point.... Right? :]

As of now, I've been practicing Chakra and general meditation, in preparation and pursuit of projection for a about a month.

Feb 17th, 2009. - My first major "experience"
    [EDIT: link removed - Oliver]

Blog Entries

Re: Floyd's Mind Trips. (Lucid Dreams, And Astral Projection)

Hello. PinkFloyd08.

Our site rules do not allow posting links below a post count of 20.

You can quote your experience and post it here, though.

Oliver

Oops, sorry about that... I skipped over that one I guess.
    I was just reading the ethical stuff. But here's the link, quoted.

February 17th, 2009 Experience – Astral Projection / Lucid Dream combination

Events listed may not be in order of occurrence, but rather order of remembrance, or what makes sense to me

Prior to sleep, 10mg of Melatonin supplement was taken for dream seeding purposes. I was already very drowsy from a long day.

School Sequence

I woke up in a dream inside of a building that very closely resembled the elementary school I attended as a child, which I also haven’t been inside of for years. It struck me on how much it resembled the actual layout of the building. I assume its history is still engrained inside my mind somewhere. This was the lucid dream part of the experience. Parts of it I was in control, and other parts were seemingly scripted.

I wasn’t physically controlling this dream; it was more so controlled by my thoughts and desires. Like if I wanted to get down the hallways I’d think of drifting or floating down them to get to my destination. Parts of the school dream sequence included smoking a joint with two of my friends. Which was weird because I couldn’t see any of my physical body, it was as if I was an invisible entity. The Smoke from the joint was vivid and realistic; I could see the burning of the cherry and the glow of the embers.

In another part of the school sequence I remember being in a computer sciences class, which I also found to be odd being held at an elementary school. The class was being taught by one of my high school teachers as well. A strange math problem was presented and I got distraught by it and there was a rebellion against the teacher for presenting what seemed to be an answerless problem of stupidity to the class.

After this I was roaming the hallways of the school, filled with little children whom my invisible self towered above by several feet. I recall seeing this dark skinned girl with a bob haircut that was dyed a multitude of colors smiling at me as I passed her in the hallway by the bathrooms. I proceeded to keep going in the same direction out one of the doors of the school where I was greeted by a group of people loitering around, possibly waiting for something.

The vividness of the dream got stronger when I left the building. It was snowing out and I could almost feel the cold, but it wasn’t uncomfortable at all. It was like a soothing chill emanating from the insides of my invisible self. I also felt a connection to the wind that was blowing, like I was a part of it. This is where I blacked out and came to in my physical body, or so it seemed.

Physical Drama Sequence

I came to inside my body and felt tingling and slight vibrations, so I knew something was going on. I had little to no sensations of physically feeling the skin or the “shell” of my body. I was relaxed, and my brain was still in the Delta I believe. My mind became active and I started thinking about things that had happened in the school sequence. I quickly put those thoughts to rest and blanked my mind. As soon as I did this vibrations and tingling started again and I let them take over my body. I felt powerful physical sensations of my limbs jerking up, and they began to pulsate stronger. I couldn’t tell if my eyes were open or closed, but I could see around my room, it was slightly hazy.

A ringing came about in my ears and I focused my attention to it and it began to build stronger. As I was listening to the ringing my body increased vibrations even more. After awhile the vibrations and sound quickly, but gradually receded leaving an eerie stillness and quietness. I figured I was projecting in the astral, but I made no attempt to “physically” get up and explore because of what happened next. I chose to just chill out and observe my surroundings with the closed eye awareness I was exhibiting.

Things got disturbing and weird at this point. I heard a faint growling as if from a dog coming from my right, exactly where I store my acoustic guitar. I witnessed a still shadowy blotch in this area. It didn’t show any movement, but was a little hazy one might say foggy around the edges. I felt a strong physical jerking sensation in my torso, as if this entity was trying to pull me towards it. Knowing you can’t be harmed in the astral I became apathetic to the fear it was causing me. The jerking continued for awhile longer and then subsided.

I began to try to use my mind power to disconnect from my body by thinking of floating upwards towards a super imposed image of the moon I manifested in my mind out of nowhere. I blacked out and came to in the next sequence.

Quasipsychedelic Astral Trip

I came to standing vertically with my still invisible body’s feet grounded to the floor of my house. My eyes fixated out the front window displayed my front yard vivid and sharp, but dark like it was in a shadow. The sky was red and orange as if the sun was nearing death and moving onto its Red Giant stage in life. Perhaps it was a vision of the super-distant future. I made the decision to try to take a trip to the moon.

Next thing I know I was outside in my front yard, floating maybe 15-20 feet of the ground. My eyes now were fixated towards the ground. I could see my house and all the stuff that’s in my yard currently with great accuracy.

Randomly, and with great brilliance the ground darkened and what appeared before me was beautiful, which would have left me breathless if I had lungs.

Hundreds, perhaps thousands of “galaxies” made of up dots and spheres of all different colors, mostly bright saturated neon colors, appeared before me in a grid like pattern that encompassed my entire perceptual awareness. They were stationary and placed densely together, but none touching on this invisible grid. I enjoyed this for awhile and proceeded to focus my attention back on taking a trip to the moon.

My perception rotated smoothing towards the sky, while still floating above my yard. The sky turned a dark purple/blue/black graduation and stars appeared. I imagined myself holding out my arms like superman and made the affirmation to myself to smoothly, but quickly, travel to the moon.

The moon began coming closer as if you were zooming in on it with a camera lens. I got to the point where I was seemingly out of earth’s atmosphere, and by now the sky was black and there were millions of stars sharper and more vivid than any space photograph I have ever seen. The moon was in my direct center of vision and was taking up half of it. On the left and right of the moon the stars displaying with even greater detail now. The Milky Way was visible and each star was flickering on its own accord.

I went back to my moon trip. I got closer and closer and the terrain of the moon was shifting and morphing, by now the moon was taking up my entire vision, but I was still hundreds of miles above its surface. I descended closer and I seen what looked to be futuristic buildings coming out of the terrain, which is why I made the assumption of this projection being a possible vision of the future. A giant red sun would make it to hot to live on earth, so colonization of the moon would only make sense. This thought didn’t arise during the projection, but rather when I was awake and evaluating everything.

This was the end of my projection. I woke up with a slightly warm sweat. I immediately evaluated what just happened and ecstatic with excitement. I jotted down some words to help me remember, and to come back to later to type this synopsis.

Summary/Comment

I feel this synopsis was less than half of what I experienced, but the rest I can’t remember.

Blog Entries

Thank you.

Oliver

Fish Guest

Other folks here have seen buildings on the moon as well right? I vaguely remember reading that on a couple occasions.. great experiences btw!

maybe a vision of a possible future?
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

"Prior to sleep, 10mg of Melatonin supplement was taken for dream seeding purposes."

how does that work?
    can you elaborate please?

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    "Prior to sleep, 10mg of Melatonin supplement was taken for dream seeding purposes."

how does that work?
    can you elaborate please?
    Melatonin is a sleeping aid, its naturally produced by the brain when your exposed to darkness for extended periods of time, and when you go to bed at night.
    I have minor insomnia so i take a supplement to help me sleep. It's also been know seed your dreams and make them more vivid, or help you remember them.
    Normal dose is 3-5mg, but I don't get the dream seed effects unless I take 10mg, but its different for each person.
    Taking a little more is safe since melatonin is non-toxic even in super high dosages.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Templar
    maybe a vision of a possible future?
    Robert Bruce somewhere on here said "the future is what we make it", which is why I say "possible"
    I think I seen that in the AD-pedia.

And I've read some people have the ability to predict, and have visions of the future if they work with their Chakras, and projecting. (to increase psychic abilities)
    I'm not saying I'm looking to become a psychic or anything, but analyzing this type of stuff interests me.

oops, i wasn't questioning that you said possible future.
    i skimmed thru and missed that sentence.
    i was actually suggesting the same thing.

as for the melatonin, i'm aware of it, i use it for the same purpose- slight insomnia at times, but i was really wondering if there was any specific technique for dream seeding?
    i see you sent me a PM, but at the moment i'm receiving an error message when i try to get into my messages, i'll respond as soon as i can see your message.

cheers.
    Neil

The PM was just the same thing I said in this post. in the response to the melatonin/dream seeding 'elaboration'
    Lol, Regarding the "possible future", I just wanted to clarify I thought you might have been like "whats this about?"
    But I see you missed it

Without melatonin, for me personally, I find having dreams in general are less common, maybe having dreams 2-4 times a week
    When I take it, I have dreams every night, and often multiple dream sequences, that feel separate from each other.

Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast