Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Floyd's Mind Trips. (Lucid Dreams, And Astral Projection)

Re: Floyd's Mind Trips. (Lucid Dreams, And Astral Projection)

I had a crazy sequence this morning when I woke up it happened from ~1pm - 3pm
    Ill write about it later...
    But I had 3-4 Out of body's within a little over 2 hours and they all interconnected. And I encountered "something"
    If i count this sequence as being one out of body exp. then it's my 2nd that's powerful enough to write about.

March 5th, 2009 Experience – Astral Projection / Lucid Dream combination
    Events listed may not be in order of occurrence, but rather order of remembrance, or what makes sense to me

A Friendly Handshake?
    I woke up at around 12:30 in the afternoon, and decided to dose back to sleep and to try to project if possible. I went into a sleep quickly and was jolted; I thought I had seen someone walk through my door through my eyelids and I heard and bang and it woke me up. So I proceeded to go back to sleep again. I awoke in a dream, some music was playing on a record and there were people around it listening to the buzz it was giving off, the sound actually annoyed me but I approached it. It kind of sounded like one of those binaural-beats. I became self-aware and I drifted into a bed in the dream without having to think. My mind already knew what I had intended, and that was to get a real-time out of body, or close to one. As I was in this bed in my dream, a figure came into view from my right; it had no eyes small nostrils, and a small nose. It reached out towards where my head was located, and I could feel a suffocating feeling coming over me, I immediately tried to take control by thinking nothing can hurt in the astral and the feeling went away, the hand withdrew, but still reached for me. I noticed on the hand an eyeball, or a mouth coming out of it, or a mix of both. I woke up after this with a jolt of fear, as this all seemed to happen within a few seconds. I quickly went back to my slumber for more surprises.

A Flash and a Bang.
    I had heavy hypnogogia now after being awoken. I closed my eyelids and cleared my mind and simply watched and I went into another experience. I fell into deep vibrations, but subtle, I could feel my body transition from being connected to the physical snap very clearly. I heard music that wasn’t playing and random claps and bangs. I fell into a deep trance and started focusing on my crown chakra because it seems to be strongest. It immediately started buzzing and vibrating and a wave of white light and a pop came over me and I was out of the body floating, I couldn’t see anything but my bed, which was illuminated softly by something I couldn’t see. Mind you I was in a dark room. I tried to bring back my conscious thought more, and to control and ask for help out, just to see what would happen. I fell back into my body, which I couldn’t see, and left no wrinkles on the made bed.

A Voice
    I went back into a trance and began becoming self-aware quickly. I asked for help when I felt my astral legs and arms pop up. I was surprised to feel a smooth hand grab my right hand and pull. I simply remained calm and went with it. It jerked me out and up into blackness but I was still aware my bed and body were below me. I got stuck for awhile and got more sight, as I could now see my room a bit more. I decided to ask for help again, still being stuck, I jerked around the room to different corners. Randomly I heard some buzzing and static that caught my attention, it sounded like someone trying to talk, that was being muffled and broadcast on AM radio. I asked for help and it seems to being trying to talk to me. I can’t remember much of the conversation but it consisted of a few things I do remember. I was asking for help out mostly, which I received by floating up more. Another thing was, it asked my name, which I told it. I proceeded to ask its name, and it didn’t respond, I thanked it for its help and I woke back up, again, to go back into a trance.

Pleasure Trip?
    I didn’t have a goal for this one, but I felt the presence of this being after again, quickly getting out again. It asked me if I wanted to go somewhere, and I pictured a beach and a city, that glowed with pulses of rich gold’s blues and greens. It morphed into a restaurant on the beach and everything seemed to be waving or pulsing to something. I blacked out here and woke up at about 3 in the afternoon.

Summary
    I think of this as nothing more than a learning sequence. I speculate that the hand of the creature that had the eye and mouth on it was indeed that. The hand offered to pull me out, but I interpreted it as fear and woke up before I could ask for help. The eye and the mouth represent the astral sight, and astral voice it showed me. I’m just wondering if it could be my higher-self, or just a guide.

I'd also like to say, for having been trying this for only little over 1 month, im feeling really good about my progress.

Blog Entries

I agree.

I would like to add a couple of things to avoid some misunderstanding. Melatonin is not a herb, it's a hormonelike compound found in animal's brains. It is completely safe when used correctly.

However, like anything you take for any reason it's not 100% safe. Especially when you start getting creative with it.

First of all, someoene younger than 12 should not take it. A young healthy person's brain should produce enough to sleep- if a young healthy person is having insomnia they should be checked out for other underlying causes, because unless there is a physical problem their brains are already producing enough melatonin.
    It is possible to be hurt by taking too much, because the way it's metabolized by the kidneys. If you are prone to kidney stones, and especially if you are taking diuretics please discuss melatonin with your doctor. There is a chance it could cause problems. IIRC it can lower blood pressure, so if you're on diuretics for bp you want to be sure you don't get a synergistic effect that may be too much for you.

And most especially, IMO the most important: Natural melatonin comes from the brain. If you buy natural melatonin you are taking something that came from something's brain. There are many dangers with this, like Mad Cow disease, and other brain-borne parasitic diseases.
    If you need it get the vegetarian synthesized version. They take some plants, tweak them and turn them into melatonin. Plants don't get mad cow disease.

Thank you.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Just a random question.

But does anyone else come out of trances or meditation sessions feeling so light, relaxed, and kind of lightheaded that it makes you want to fall down and melt into your surroundings.
    I find it takes me a good half-hour after a session to snap out of this feeling

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PinkFloyd08
    Just a random question.

But does anyone else come out of trances or meditation sessions feeling so light, relaxed, and kind of lightheaded that it makes you want to fall down and melt into your surroundings.
    I find it takes me a good half-hour after a session to snap out of this feeling
    Sometimes.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hey Floyd,
    twice in the past week i've tried the melatonin, taking slightly higher doses than i would normally to get to sleep. i wanted to see what effects it would have.
    indeed i did have some very vivid, semi lucid dreams, but i found myself sluggish in them, and unable to take control. a few times they turned a little sinister.
    i felt kinda frustrated during them, and on waking couldn't remember any details, and the memory seems to fade very quickly..
    i usually remember the details quite accurately, so i think i won't be using it again, unless totally necessary.
    "We are spirits in the material world" Sting. The Police.

hmm, its good that you tried it.
    I find anything over 10mg puts you into to deep of a sleep to where you wont remember much.

But, no doubt... I'm sure it effects people differently. Since it helps me and hurts you.

I have yet to real-time project... but I've noticed some new things occurring while practicing focus 10.

Hypnos:
    Watching the blackness of my eyelids I can often see and help initiate them after I get into an early focus 10, different forms are apparent.
    1.) One form is a dull circle, it forms and wisps away in a swirl, often to be followed by more and at different locations within my peripheral It has a slightly blue hue, but is lacking very much saturation.
    2.) Another form is at the top or bottom (random) of my peripheral, a strobe followed by it "receding" effect happens, this is much brighter than the circle, and white.
    3.) More rarely I get bits and blips of color hypnos, reds and yellows seem to stand out the most sometimes accompanied by light blues and whites.
    4.) I also see tiny "black hole" pin points, surrounded by a faint white, red, blue, or green glow.

Non-physical sensations: (most of these occur early, or in focus 10)
    1.) One I get is located several inches above the crack of my behind. It feels like a swaying motion back and fourth like a steady motion of a wind shield wiper.
    2.) Another one is that in my genital region while I'm in a early trance state get tingly, as if in cold. But surrounding areas show the absent of this effect.
    3.) Another new one that's coming into play is in both of my legs. In each legs calf. A vibrating "strobe" effect occurs and it goes back and fourth from one leg to another in a gradient effect, fading from one to another.

I've also been working with my intuitive abilities. I woke up one morning, instantly the thought to write a letter came into my head and i decided to pursue it. I haven't written in many many months.
    That letter is now being published in at least 2 news papers, and their online counter-parts.

I woke up paralyzed this morning, in a state of expanded awareness
    everything was black and there was a faint glow around where, at the time I THOUGHT my body was,
    I tried climbing out I could feel myself breaking free, hearing growling or possibly my physical body snoring as I was doing so.
    I got a little ways but then I Immediately woke up in my physical in a completely different position from where I THOUGHT I was when I was getting out.
    In the experience I was on my back, I woke up laying on my side.

First, what i would call "real time Obe" happened this morning when i woke up earlyish
    I went back to sleep with a clear mind, just staring at the back of my eyelids and controlling the hypnogogia with my mind
    After awhile I could see my room through my closed eye lids. (the night before I could see two eyes staring back at me when in a trance state)
    I got up and stared at myself in the mirror in my bedroom for a bit. I seen myself for a split second, then my face began morphing into different humanoid faces.

Was a short one, but it was a good one. I think I've got a feel for getting obe, i expect them to happen more often now.

It's been about 3 months since i started, although it seems twice as long.
    The next 3 should be something to behold.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast