Thread: Mick Jagger

Mick Jagger

What could Mick Jagger mean as a dream symbol? I dreamed I was in the street kissing him.

Blog Entries

Re: Mick Jagger

So, what do you associate with Mick Jagger?

. o O ()

Oliver

I wouldn't have thought I had any Mick Jagger associations, but earlier today I caught myself singing this song...

You can't always get what you want
    But if you try sometimes, well you might find
    You get what you need

This was the rest of the dream.

First I found myself in a classroom. I was late for class so the teacher wouldn’t let me sit at a desk. He told me I had to stand for the rest of class. So, me being me, I sat down in an isle in the middle of the room. I heard someone behind me laughing and when I turned around I saw it was Mick Jagger, slouched down in his desk like he was cooler than cool.

He stood out from everyone else in the room because of how he was dressed. He had on a red shirt and black leather pants, but everyone else was wearing jeans and a light blue shirt. In fact, everything in the class looked light blue.

When class was over he said he would take me home, but when we got outside his car had been stolen. He was mad. That’s when we kissed. During the kiss, (I wasn’t into it) I looked over towards the mountains and saw a bunch of monsters running towards us. Everyone around us was scared and running for cover, so we ran for cover too.

We passed by a really pretty big white house and he said it belonged to his aunt and we could hide in there. We went in and locked all the windows and doors. As I was locking the back door, I saw the monsters were in the yard. I realized they were not monsters at all, but people from the other school dressed up as monsters.

This was this year’s version of the traditional prank our schools played on each other before the big game.

Blog Entries

So, Mick Jagger was standing out from "the (light) blues"... Originally the Rolling Stones were a blues rock band... Next thing you're dreaming of if this gets worse is the Grand Funk Railroad...

Oliver

Blog Entries

I used to go out with a guy that looked like Mick Jagger. So if I'd have that dream it would mean something else entirely.
    I know, TMI.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Hmm, sorry, Mick Jagger is not in my dream dictionary, lol. But, the color light blue and the fact that Mick Jagger is a singer might be related to the throat chakra, expressing your voice.
    "Simplicate, then add lightness."

aprilla Guest

mick jagger.. cool. if ya cant get no satisfaction sprinkle some brown sugar on ya' spice cake