Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Manifestation in Focus Fifteen.

Blog Entries

Re: Manifestation in Focus Fifteen.

That's not the impression I get.
    However, you can interpret anything any way you want, as long as it stays within forum rules.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

OK.

CFTraveler,

Have YOU tried Manifestation of something more extraordinary, than Oliver told us about?
    Maybe you have you own opinion about who these creatures (non physical friends) are, and what's the Energy of Focus Fifteen? You know my point of view. And it doesn't scare me at all. Because I studied Black Magick before.

Blog Entries

Not only have I tried Manifestation, I also wrote a manual.
    However, that's besides the point.
    Why the apparently challenging attitude?

CFTraveler,

No challenging attitude at all. I didn't like the word "speculation" which isn't too polite, IMO. And that's all.
    Maybe I misunderstand something? You see, I'm Russian and I live in Russia. Perhaps we have a different view on how to reply each other politely and how to argue in a polite manner. I've given serious arguments, that it's a modern form of Magick. Oliver expressed his negative attitude to Magick. Isn't it starange to deal with extraterrestial forms of life (non-physical friends and other energy systems) and to deny Magick? If you do something, it's better to understand what you are doing, isn't it? This is what I want.
    In Russia Hemi-Sync isn't wide-spread. Very few people use it, and even fewer know how to handle it properly. That's why I'm here.
    We have our own Russian psychotronic researches, some of them very efficient, but I like Monroe's production more. 40 years of research means something.
    Will you mind talking to me on the subject?

Blog Entries

Depends on what the subject is.

Subject: Manifestation in Focus Fifteen.

But if you prefer to talk about who is stronger - Terminator or Robocop, I'll support this topic too

I'd like to ask you the same questions, Oliver partly answered and partly ignored.

1.How do YOU uderstand "Clear intent"?
    2.Is it necessary to apply Force, Power of the Will, etc.?
    3. What is the Energy of Focus Fifteen?
    4. Is it possible to Manifest something worth attention, let's say instantly cause a heavy snowfall in summer? Or make trees green in winter?
    Additional question. Who are the non-physical friends, and how in you opinion one pays for their help? Nothing is ever given for free, you perhaps now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantean
    Subject: Manifestation in Focus Fifteen.

But if you prefer to talk about who is stronger - Terminator or Robocop, I'll support this topic too
    I didn't watch either, or don't remember if I did. So I don't care.

I'd like to ask you the same questions, Oliver partly answered and partly ignored.
    That's what I was talking about. The second part of your sentence is unnecessary and provocative.

1.How do YOU uderstand "Clear intent"?
    I understand clear intent as in my conscious intent is in synch with my unconscious intent and beliefs as to what is possible.
    2.Is it necessary to apply Force, Power of the Will, etc.?
    Not if enough processing has been done to clarify or synchronize intent.
    3. What is the Energy of Focus Fifteen?
    Energy is energy. Perhaps you want to rephrase your question.
    4. Is it possible to Manifest something worth attention, let's say instantly cause a heavy snowfall in summer? Or make trees green in winter?
    I think it's possible. However, probability is another matter.
    Additional question. Who are the non-physical friends, and how in you opinion one pays for their help? Nothing is ever given for free, you perhaps now.
    It depends on your worldview. They can be constructs (in which energy has already been expended), they can be self-aspects (in which question number one applies, because they may embody what hasn't been dealt with in your personal psychology), they can be independent entities, such as guides, angels or demons, or higher self aspects (similar to self aspects, but as part of your Higher Self or Oversoul, and they may have different intent than you think you have)- so that the independent entities may indeed want something in return, unless they are Higher Self aspects, who consider your present self as part of their energy already, and only want you to fulfill whatever purpose you intended to fulfill in the first place.
    So basically it depends. If you want to mess with an independent entity that may not have your best interests at heart, you run an undetermined risk, because our motives are too different to try to understand 'what they want', but if you are dealing with a Higher Aspect (Oversoul, Higher Self) you will not have to give anything up.
    As to what they are, that is a hard question, and it takes experience to learn to tell, and that may be different to other people.

Timotheus Guest

CFTraveler,

Thank you.

If you want to mess with an independent entity that may not have your best interests at heart, you run an undetermined risk, because our motives are too different to try to understand 'what they want', but if you are dealing with a Higher Aspect (Oversoul, Higher Self) you will not have to give anything up.
    Then how to invocate this kind or that? The affirmation isn't well-defined. And who can guarantee anyone obeys your affirmation? There aren't any Names or Words of Power in it.

When I ask the question about the Energy of Focus Fifteen, I mean, that perhaps Robert Monroe didn't invent it It must have some name in the terms of Magick, which "The Gateway Experience " obviously is, or parapsychology or quantum physics, or something. I think that it's named the energy of the physical vacuum in terms of the so called "new science". In the terms of Magick it's the Power of The Darkness or the Void beyond everything which exists. In Qabalah it's named Qliphoth. Not a toy for kids, I wanna tell you. An instrument for very experienced Black Magicians.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantean
    CFTraveler,

Thank you.

If you want to mess with an independent entity that may not have your best interests at heart, you run an undetermined risk, because our motives are too different to try to understand 'what they want', but if you are dealing with a Higher Aspect (Oversoul, Higher Self) you will not have to give anything up.
    Then how to invocate this kind or that? The affirmation isn't well-defined. And who can guarantee anyone obeys your affirmation? There aren't any Names or Words of Power in it.
    First of all, I wouldn't invoke anything- invocation is to ask to be possessed. Evocation is what you do if you decide to do it. There is no way to guarantee anything- even Crowley, who was supposed to be highly powerful, died a pathetic death- showing that it doesn't matter how much you think you know- start invoking entities and who knows what can happen.

When I ask the question about the Energy of Focus Fifteen, I mean, that perhaps Robert Monroe didn't invent it
    Of course not. That would be like saying that Newton invented gravity. No, Monroe simply discovered a way to map and label levels of consciousness, and it has served many. He was an engineer, so he translated his discoveries in a way that made sense to him.

It must have some name in the terms of Magick, which "The Gateway Experience " obviously is, or parapsychology or quantum physics, or something.
    I'm sure it does, depends on what discipline you're looking for.

I think that it's named the energy of the physical vacuum in terms of the so called "new science".
    In terms of classic quantum physics, it probably could be called 'excitable vacuum', or infinite potential. In theosophy it could be called something else (I don't remember what Blavatsky would have called it, if I remember I'll edit this post).
    In the terms of Magick it's the Power of The Darkness or the Void beyond everything which exists. In Qabalah it's named Qliphoth. Not a toy for kids, I wanna tell you. An instrument for very experienced Black Magicians.
    I don't think Qlippoth would be considered the same as the Void, because the void is a state of infinite potential, a state of No-Being, while the Qlippoth is the reflection or opposition of the Sepphiroth, in other words, half of the picture.
    To equate half of the picture to the unexpressed possibility is in my opinion an error, because any magician that declares allegiance to one side over another is commited to duality, while the Void is the complete opposite (opposite not being the correct word either but I have no other that I can think of at the moment)- eternity cannot be divided, has no opposite. The Void would be more like Ein Sof (the unmanifest), which hasn't yet manifested, while Qlippoth is what happens when the Sepphiroth energy overflows and duality is created once manifestation happens.

Seems like the same, but the difference is indescribable.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast