Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Manifestation in Focus Fifteen.

Re: Manifestation in Focus Fifteen.

It's pleasant to communicate with somebody, who doesn't argue that Monroe's "The Gateway Experience" is a powerful and dangerous Magic tool. I mean, with you, CFTraveler.

First of all, I wouldn't invoke anything- invocation is to ask to be possessed. Evocation is what you do if you decide to do it. There is no way to guarantee anything- even Crowley, who was supposed to be highly powerful, died a pathetic death- showing that it doesn't matter how much you think you know- start invoking entities and who knows what can happen.
    Crowley was addicted to heroin - this perhaps caused his so called "death". By the way, I don't believe in that God damned illusion named by this cursed word. A Human is Always Alive Everywhere, having been Created By Immortal Infinite God, in His Image and Similarity. A Human is also Infinite, but it's forgotten. Each human must be Physically Immortal, and all who are considered "gone" must be Resurrected, better so say Re-Manifested in the Matrix, we call Physical Reality, and which is in fact the Collective Consciousness of all the Manifested Beings, to return to a Norm, given by The Lord.

OK. Then, how would you recommend to evoke that non-physical friends? Do you agree, that the Affirmation proposed by Monroe isn't safe?

I don't think Qlippoth would be considered the same as the Void, because the void is a state of infinite potential, a state of No-Being, while the Qlippoth is the reflection or opposition of the Sepphiroth, in other words, half of the picture.
    To equate half of the picture to the unexpressed possibility is in my opinion an error, because any magician that declares allegiance to one side over another is commited to duality, while the Void is the complete opposite (opposite not being the correct word either but I have no other that I can think of at the moment)- eternity cannot be divided, has no opposite. The Void would be more like Ein Sof (the unmanifest), which hasn't yet manifested, while Qlippoth is what happens when the Sepphiroth energy overflows and duality is created once manifestation happens.
    Perhaps, all the Quabalists would disagree with you. Ein Sof (or Ayn Sof) (Hebrew אין סוף), in the Kabbalah, is understood as Infinite Divinity. Ein Sof may be translated as "no end", "unending" or Infinite. Ein Sof is the Divine Origin of all created existence: this is in contrast to the Ein (or Ayn), which is infinite no-thingness. (Wikipedia)
    You perhaps mean Ein. It's the Unmanifest. And it's also infinite. So, duality exists.
    As for what is Qlippoth we can either trust the Right Hand Path Teachings or Left Hand path Teachings. I trust The Left Hand Path: Crowley, Grant, Spare and the company. They claim the superiority of the Nothingness, of the Void, some call it the Chaos. So do the modern physics and astronomy. All that has been manifested is second to the Void, and God Created Himself from this Great Nothingess. All the ancient myths say just the same.

So, to sum it up, you think that the Energy of Focus Fifteen is the energy of the Void (the complete opposite, The No-Being), correct?
    Then what to do with the guidance to the Focus Fifteen exercise which says, that it's the State of Simply Being (not no-being, as you say)?
    You say, that it was you, who wrote the guidelines, so I'm sure you'll explain. Thank you.

Blog Entries

You say, that it was you, who wrote the guidelines, so I'm sure you'll explain. Thank you.
    No, I didn't say I wrote the guidelines. I answered a question about manifestation in general.
    As to what Monroe meant by the Void, I couldn't know- I know what I think, I couldn't tell you what he thought. Perhaps talking to his daughter, who knew him well would help you there.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

Not only have I tried Manifestation, I also wrote a manual.
    No, I didn't say I wrote the guidelines.
    As to what Monroe meant by the Void, I couldn't know- I know what I think, I couldn't tell you what he thought. Perhaps talking to his daughter, who knew him well would help you there.
    Heh, seems that somebody has ordered you to shut this talk with a probable "Russian spy". I've touched a danderous theme, haven't I? Nobody digs so deeply? Indeed. We, Russians, don't trust so easily. And we try to get maximum information about the things we get in touch with. We were idiots years ago, now we are much more clever and cautious.

Blog Entries

Heh, seems that somebody has ordered you to shut this talk with a probable "Russian spy"
    Not sure what you mean by this. But it's interesting that you think that way.

I mean, that I guess, somebody controls you. Perhaps TMI has it's secrets, which aren't allowed to be disclosed on puplic forums. Or security or inelligence servicies of your country watch and control TMI. It's their work to keep all the researches which can be useful or danderous for the State Security under the control. Psychotronic researches - for sure.

Blog Entries

First of all, AD has nothing to do with TMI, but indulge yourself if you wish.

star Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Atlantean
    Hi,

I'd like to ask a pretty difficult question. Perhaps, the experienced ones will answer. Thank you so much in advance.
    The Gateway Experience. Wave Five. Creation and Manifestation. As far as I get it, to Manifest something in the Physical Reality (a pure Magick, isn't it?) I have to unlish some Power from the depth of my Subconsciousness and to imagine what I want to Manifest with Clear Intent. How do you understand "Clear Intent". Like it's described by Karlos Kastaneda or else? If I uderstand it right, Intent is something Higher than Belief or strong wish. It's Knowledge, that I'll DO IT. Plus application of a powerfil impulse of the Will. Or maybe I'm complicating it too much?
    Have anyone of you ever succeeded in Manifestation something, using the state of Focus Fifteen? I mean very real things, let's say, turn the rainy weather into sunny weather in a few seconds, like Mighty Magicians can do?
    Types of projections that take you to the physical realms belonging to other realities and dimensions are the best for this. Its bringing somthing back from that reaity that becomes difficult. Says alot about how difficult it can be to prove such a projection, the only way I've managed that thus far is to bring other experienced projectors back with me.

Blog Entries

Note to Atlantean:
    You were not previously banned- if you had been, you wouldn't have been able to come back. But, after that vicious display of contempt for this forum and all it's members, you are banned. Make no mistake.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3