Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do people treat you differently?

micko Guest

Do people treat you differently?

Has anyone noticed that after you start energy work people seem to treat you differently?

I have only just started but it seems like people around me are way more chatty and responsive. Usually I would be the one to initiate conversations but this weekend at work it seemed like everyone wanted to talk to me and they were all surprisingly friendly. Alot of the people at work are gloomy most of the time and it was quite interesting.

Anyone else had similar experiences?

Ya I always get them, it seems it happens when i do something good like play a good game or get a good mark in class.

Also just some days I notice that people just talk to me more, it actually happened to me yesterday, it's almost like i could'nt get away from the people.

...now that I think of it I was doing energy work that day suring class, haha.

My conclusion is that either your energy is just giving off some kind of single that makes the people want to talk to you or after you do energy work you are just more aware of what is going on around you and everything that happens seems diffrent, when actually its the same.

oath Guest
    Yes, People are acting very friendly.

Theres this old guy at work, he said thank you to me today...Hes never said thank you before to me, and I do many things for him every day when he asks. (hes kinda mean, he was in vietnamn)

enoch Guest

MDK Guest
    yes, ive noticed people look at me more, and also talk to me more, like when i walk into a gym i walk past tredmill ppl and more than half look at me

Jaco Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MDK
    yes, ive noticed people look at me more, and also talk to me more, like when i walk into a gym i walk past tredmill ppl and more than half look at me
    Maybe you're good-looking

Quote Originally Posted by Jaco
    Quote Originally Posted by MDK
    Maybe you're good-looking
    hahaha

I wonder why people are so friendly while doing enrgy work.

People are like moths. People are drawn to power, much like moths are dawn to flame. You're energy work is harnessing your personal power. People find it attractive and are drawn to it.

Your internal dialog has noticed a change in other people's perceptions of you, and now your internal dialog is busy rationalizing that change to fit your perceived reality. Turn off you internal dialog, and don't concern yourself with it.

The average person is too concerned with liking people, or with being liked. Having people "like" you is not a bad thing, and is quite fulfilling. However, remember what Carlos Castaneda said about vanity:

"Feeling important makes one heavy, clumsy and vain. To be a warrior one needs to be light and fluid."

Quote Originally Posted by ewillison
    People are like moths. People are drawn to power, much like moths are dawn to flame. You're energy work is harnessing your personal power. People find it attractive and are drawn to it.

Your internal dialog has noticed a change in other people's perceptions of you, and now your internal dialog is busy rationalizing that change to fit your perceived reality. Turn off you internal dialog, and don't concern yourself with it.

The average person is too concerned with liking people, or with being liked. Having people "like" you is not a bad thing, and is quite fulfilling. However, remember what Carlos Castaneda said about vanity:

"Feeling important makes one heavy, clumsy and vain. To be a warrior one needs to be light and fluid."
    I like what you said about turning your internal dialogue, I am going to try that today, see what happens.

oath Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by brettb
    Quote Originally Posted by ewillison

I like what you said about turning your internal dialogue, I am going to try that today, see what happens.
    I would like to add that it is good that one try existing outside of the world, at least for a time.

I suppose that means something along the lines of being yourself, not associating so much, keeping quiet, among other things

I suspect this has something to do with people sometimes going into a forest/wood area in isolation for certain, usually very important reasons. Mr. Bruce explains how he did this once when on one of the radio interviews (when he was trying to deal with the demon and found that running water technique/defense)

I apologize for any confusion on this, My thoughts are not quite clear yet