Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Do people treat you differently?

casp911 Guest

Doctor picked up my vibrations!

OK, I got a really weird experience today.

I started doing energy work last week and can get pretty intense vibrations going in the lower part of my body. Most of the time, I have residual vibrations, i.e. some parts of my body are suddently vibrating without me thinking about it. It's not uncomfortable, but I'm not used to it (anyone else has this?- I figure it's probably a side-effect for newbies

Today was my annual doctor's appointment. I've seen her for years and today....well...I was laying on my back on the doctor's table. Suddently, she stopped, looked puzzled and said: "Can you feel this buzzing in your feet?" I laughed it off, but then realized she was serious.

Then she grew silent on me, put her hands on my abdomen and just stood there almost in a trance for five minutes.

Afterwards, she told me she picked up my energy and could feel it run through her body. She said she opened some energy valves. I thought she was doing Reiki and asked her about it, she told me she doesn't have any formal training like that and just picked up intuitively the energy flow.

She said she has never experienced anything like she did today. It's so weird, I have known her for years and haven't experienced anything like this before.

Anyway, that's my exciting story!

Blog Entries

Re: Doctor picked up my vibrations!

Quote Originally Posted by casp911
    OK, I got a really weird experience today.

I started doing energy work last week and can get pretty intense vibrations going in the lower part of my body. Most of the time, I have residual vibrations, i.e. some parts of my body are suddently vibrating without me thinking about it. It's not uncomfortable, but I'm not used to it (anyone else has this?- I figure it's probably a side-effect for newbies

Today was my annual doctor's appointment. I've seen her for years and today....well...I was laying on my back on the doctor's table. Suddently, she stopped, looked puzzled and said: "Can you feel this buzzing in your feet?" I laughed it off, but then realized she was serious.

Then she grew silent on me, put her hands on my abdomen and just stood there almost in a trance for five minutes.

Afterwards, she told me she picked up my energy and could feel it run through her body. She said she opened some energy valves. I thought she was doing Reiki and asked her about it, she told me she doesn't have any formal training like that and just picked up intuitively the energy flow.

She said she has never experienced anything like she did today. It's so weird, I have known her for years and haven't experienced anything like this before.

Anyway, that's my exciting story!
    That's very cool. I experience something like that when I channel the 'back shivers' down my spine instead of letting them 'release'. My husband said he can feel the vibrations on the back of my neck.
    https://linktr.ee/CoralieCFTraveler
    Rules:http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/faq.php
    "Stop acting as if life is a rehearsal" Dr. Wayne Dyer.

CunoDante Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ewillison
    NOW TO DRIFT OFF TOPIC:

I discovered how to overcome my internal dialog and channel energy by playing tennis over many years..........I think sports is nothing more than a proving ground for the soul. In tennis I find the answers to life.
    I had to cut out some of the post due to it's length, but I went OMG as I read it. I felt like I could have written that post myself. I know exactly what you're talking about, except I do it via music/singing. When I'm singing a song and let go of my ego so that I can open myself up to the Light, everything flows and makes sense. The singing becomes more powerful and more effective. When I try to sing with my ego (i.e. trying to impress someone or show off what I can do with my voice), it's like something is missing. I've found that music is revealing so many of the mysteries of life to me. I understand SO much now because of my music.

Oh, and the energy buildup thing...it's ironic that you mentioned that because I do the EXACT same thing when I'm singing, except I build up the energy in my heart and in my head. Throughout the song, I'm constantly building up and releasing energy to my listeners, but in a really dramatic part of the song, I'll let it build up to the point where I feel like I'm going to explode to create a huge release of emotion.

I've always suspected that people outside of the music and art world use energy in a similar way that I do, but it's interesting to actually get confirmation of that.

Dsmoke Guest
    To address the original topic:

Yes. I've had a number of people, either strangers or people I just met, tell me things like, "Wow, your aura is amazing!" or "I know you're psychic, you've got to talk to me!" or even, "Yeah, I bet you attract entities like a porch light attracts moths."

It makes me laugh because most people do not come right out and say that to a relative stranger

CunoDante Guest
    I remember once when I was at my job, this lady told me that she could just look at me and tell that I was a spiritual person (even though we never really talked about it) and that my aura was very clean. At this time, I didn't know about energy work. It was so bizarre that she actually mentioned my aura.

Blog Entries
    Casp 911 and CF I've had a similar experience of my husband suddenly reacting to an energy "spike" I sent his way experimentally. It was early on in practising NEW and took me completely by surprise.

Ewillison, I too can relate to things you explain: the just doing with focus but non-attachment to outcome. Go easy on Brett, he's a pup.

Oh, this could just be me, but am I the only one waiting for MDK to tell us if he/she is goodlooking?
    "A dream is a question, not an answer."
    (Therapist and dreamworker Strephon Kaplan
    Williams)

sash Guest
    I've noticed that I feel more balanced around people who are involved with energy work, and I am drawn to these types of people in general - even if they only do energy work at an alchemical level.

I often use spiritual/technical terms with strangers as a play on words or joke to see how they react to tell if they are serious about it or not. For now I've met people who are either inclined to talk about it, or think the whole thing is a joke, this usually becomes apparent when using this trick.

It is not so much that people react in a different way since I have started energy work, but more so that I have become more aware of how people have reacted to me all along as a result of energy work.

casp911 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Beekeeper
    I've had a similar experience of my husband suddenly reacting to an energy "spike" I sent his way experimentally.
    I can feel intense buzzing in my hands and tried putting them on my boyfriend's leg but he didn't feel a thing. Sometimes I find it amazing that other people can't feel it, as it's so strong! I guess a person has to be "open" to these kind of phenomenons to sense them.

hm, I'm drifting off topic, sorry

LuciaUruguay Guest
    Interesting, I am newbie in this spiritual development.

I am practicing daily meditation for 4 months aprox and everytime I do a good meditation the next day people is like more "atrracted" to me, I mean, for example, when I walk in the street some men start to look at me, first I thought it was the cloth but then I whent to take out my dog and I was AWFULL and the men still looked at me! I dont know but probably people is atracted by energy.
    Few, I thought I was imagining things (and my energy is not that good... lets see in a few month after working with NEW what gonna happen )

Also (dont know if it is off topic), sometimes I cant be with certain people, is like a mutual rejection (they cannot be with me too), for example, with my boss (and is not because he is my boss, n body whant to work with him, not even as a subordinate!), I cant be at his side, I feel tons of negativity, is that possible? thanks in advance.

Ryan2007 Guest
    This thread is a year old, but I feel like I must reply, because I almost started a topic on this subject myself. I have noticed that I deal with people better after raising/stimulating energy with New. Business meetings and important social interactions work out way better if I have raised energy in preparation for the meeting or discussion.

I have noticed that alot more people will look at me in supermarkets, stores, ect... when I am out on the town.

I noticed this because I had to incorporate NEW throughout my day due to time constraints(No time to stop and relax in this busy life )

I don't deal well socially, NEW seems to bring me to a calm/relaxed place to deal with social situations. I feel good, I feel charged, and I feel confident after/while doing NEW.

I think all these factors contribute to social situations, people pick up on body language and energy levels.

On a side note, anyone every raised energy in front of a dog? I have noticed every time I do I get barked at or growled at! I do this everytime I see a dog LOL, is it me or do they notice energy movement?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast