Thread: How to Break Psychic Ties

Psychonaut1984 Guest

How to Break Psychic Ties

How does one go about breaking psychic ties with someone if totally breaking off all physical contacts is not possible at the moment?

Blog Entries

Re: How to Break Psychic Ties

Cut them, KEEP cutting them, practice shielding (which you should be doing all the time, anyway), and when you encounter the person, make sure you keep your shields up. Best thing is to ignore them as much as possible, but if you can't do that (like, say, you work with the person), you need to practice engaging with them on only the most basic and surface of levels. Do NOT engage with them in any emotional/mental/psychic way, because you allow them to "make contact" that way, and that's how ties get re-established.

If you give more details of the nature of the relationship, I might have more specific suggestions for you. I'm not trying to pry or anything, though.

If you really have trouble with them, a specific talisman/amulet against them might do the trick. I've had to do that with a couple of particularly persistent people with whom I got entangled.
    May the light surround you, may you be blessed. May the light surround us, may we be blessed. May love and light surround us all, and may we all be healed and blessed. And so it is, and so it shall be, now and ever after.